Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

guys, I do not think we should ban quad_m...the reason why is because even with all the complaints, members still are purchasing from him. I say as long as he is not eating peoples money, then he really has not done anything wrong. He runs his business horribly and does not deserve this community, but it is HIS business. He is entitled to run it the way he wants...let it be and good luck on your orders fellow members!
Old 07-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

adam81osu - since you are the OP of this thread, I let you decide what is good or not. I think you should keep a running tap of each individual who has outstanding order from quad_m and has posted the info here. So, as this thread grows bigger (which it will), people can the info easier. My suggestion is to have your name on the list with the payment date and put the details' post # behind it.

For example,
1. adam81osu, paid 5-2-08, details in post #3
2. kali4nia58, paid 5-2-08, details in post #3
3. heavy g, paid 5-2-08, details in post #4
4. .................................................. ....
5. .................................................. ....etc

This way its easy to track, everyone can see how big the issue is and how many members are still waiting. Just a thought.

If you dont think it makes any sense, then sorry for threadcrapping.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Looks like a good idea to me That was the original purpose of this thread although it's turned into another bitch fest similar to the other thread
Old 07-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i - Missing no options

Originally Posted by theXman' post='614867' date='Jul 2 2008, 04:58 PM
adam81osu - since you are the OP of this thread, I let you decide what is good or not. I think you should keep a running tap of each individual who has outstanding order from quad_m and has posted the info here. So, as this thread grows bigger (which it will), people can the info easier. My suggestion is to have your name on the list with the payment date and put the details' post # behind it.

For example,
1. adam81osu, paid 5-2-08, details in post #3
2. kali4nia58, paid 5-2-08, details in post #3
3. heavy g, paid 5-2-08, details in post #4
4. .................................................. ....
5. .................................................. ....etc

This way its easy to track, everyone can see how big the issue is and how many members are still waiting. Just a thought.

If you dont think it makes any sense, then sorry for threadcrapping.

The solution I provided Tony weeks ago to help out with his business was basically a spreadsheet that had cells formatted for him to import his orders.. Each cell could be used to sort by color, product, when ordered, when paint was complete, etc. I'm using the tracking system as we speak with everyone's feedback to see where we stand.

So far I have the following individuals.. and this is not in any order.
adam81osu
stanz12
kali4nia58
heavy_q
miquex
lokoloko
kitjai6111
huynh
Old 07-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i SMG

WOW seriously you guys are not making this any better.

I understand all of your concerns but seriously you guys have only being waiting since April or May.

Ya'll need to chill out!

I have been waiting since Jan. If all of you are calling Tony and Pm him how can he work.
Yes I am pissed that I have been waiting so long but you guys are adding more fuel to the fire!
Tony obviously hasn't ran off with your money. Ya'll will get your parts but you have to wait your turn.

Some people have been waiting longer than me.
Im afraid that all of you complaining will cause him to panic and get his list of to do out of order.

He definitely got in over his head, but please give him sometime to work on his orders.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i, mystic blue metallic, black leather interior, dark poplar wood trim, premium package, navigation, iPod, park distance control, voice activation, bluetooth. Mods: Full M-Tech Kit, ACS Rep Rear Window Spoiler, ACS Rep Rear Deck Spoiler, ACS Rep Quad Diffuser, ACS Rep Exhaust Tips, Remus Duel Exhaust, De-badge, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Umnitza Predator Ice V2, HID fog lights, Clear Side Marker Light Bulbs (yellow when on), Dark Poplar Wood Shifter, Dark Poplar Wood e-Brake Handle, Dark Poplar Wood Steering Wheel Inserts, OEM Steel Pedals, OEM M Footrest, 19 inch OEM 121s (Summer), 18 inch 124s (Winter), Shadowline Window Trim, Blacked-out Kidney Grills

Originally Posted by jcool10181' post='614763' date='Jul 2 2008, 11:31 PM
I think all of you guys should contact your CC company before filing a claim is too late. Also, QUAM M should be banned for doing bad business in this forum.
+1
Old 07-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Members

Originally Posted by stanz12' post='614983' date='Jul 2 2008, 11:20 PM
The solution I provided Tony weeks ago to help out with his business was basically a spreadsheet that had cells formatted for him to import his orders.. Each cell could be used to sort by color, product, when ordered, when paint was complete, etc. I'm using the tracking system as we speak with everyone's feedback to see where we stand.

So far I have the following individuals.. and this is not in any order.
adam81osu
stanz12
kali4nia58
heavy_q
miquex
lokoloko
kitjai6111
huynh
danwu paid 04/01/08 for full kit,not group buy price. I have told Tony that if I do not get an acceptable shipdate by today, I am filing dispute with my credit card company. Tony messaged me that the order will be ready soon, no worry... but still... no date... So I am sick of being nice and patient... This is it for me.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:46 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

WOW! I read all of the post and I'm amazed. I didn't know it was that bad. 11/2007!!! That's crazy! My 2 cents: call CC company.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:19 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530da: black sapphire metallic, remapped, pdc, xenons, dynamic drive, sport seats,

Order/Payment Date
May 7, 2008

Product Ordered
Mtech Kit PDC and euro trunk finisher.

Expected Delivery Date (please copy and paste PM from Tony)
60 days from GB final payment. GB Final payment was made on May 13, so EDD is July 13.

Follow-Up Conversation if delivery date was NOT met
Pm from Tony on Jun 21, 2008
"hello sir!

we are working for the previous orders now as soon as we are done we will start to do the group buy list sir
I am not sure right now but it will be several weeks as I mentioned to everybody before sir.

thank you for your email and stay tuned.

best regards,
tony. "

Current Status
No response from Tony

Solutions offered
Requested a refund if no product is received by the deadline Tony provided. If no refund or product is provided by given date, then I will seek legal action to force resolution.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:15 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 550i; Alpine White/Black Dakota/MSport/SAT/IAS/Driver Assistance/ConveniencePkg/Prem Pkg 2/4 Zone AC/Side-Top Cameras/HUD & Black panel/BMW Apps-iPhone 4 Media/M Decklid spolier /Ventureshiled clear bra/ V1 -Ordered 4/9/11, Production 4/19, Shipped on Martorell 4/23,Arrived Port Hueneme 5/19,Delivered 5/21/11

Glad I spotted this thread. Mine is a recent order, placed June 5, but I've havent received assuring follow up status from Tony.

Im happy to be patient if he would be realistic and under promise and over deliver.

My bet, Im way done the line after you guys.

Not sure of next step if he does not follow up with me real quick. All I want is comunication

Order/Payment Date
June 5 2008

Product Ordered
M decklid spoiler

Expected Delivery Date (please copy and paste PM from Tony)
June 19 2008
"we are running little behind its been raining here which effects body shops painting schedule
they have geico insurance cars coming in they do them first before they paint my orders sir."

please allow 2 more weeks if possible.

best regards
tony

Follow-Up Conversation if delivery date was NOT met
"2 more weeks or better"
June 23rd we spoke , said no problem , but lots of dancing..geico cars have paint booth......spoilers tough to paint
sent him "status update" an email June 30, no response. left him a voice mail yesterday, no call back

Current Status

waiting

Solutions offered
none.

Quick Reply: Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)