Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 12:42 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04' 545i

Order/Payment Date
m-tech front bumper w/pdc GB payment april 9 2008

Expected Delivery Date (please copy and paste PM from Tony)
intially 5 weeks after payment

Follow-Up Conversation if delivery date was NOT met
countless pm. was told i will get my front bumper 2nd week of july.

Solutions offered

2nd week of july no bumper.
want a full refund.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Members

Originally Posted by heavy_g' post='614701' date='Jul 2 2008, 01:15 PM
Should I contact the CC company now to give them a heads up or should I call them after July 13th?
Call CC right now and start the chargeback process! I'm surprise it took you guys so long to finally take action. I never bought anything from him before (thank god), but bad memories surfaced after reading the buying experience thread. I use to work with a company that used a middleman to deal w/ purchases because he offered exceptional service/price. It was a great business relationship in the beginning, but it quickly went sour 1 day after we made a couple of huge orders. In fact, the guy "pulled a runner" and we never got our products. Luckily, after an exhaustive-lengthy legal process w/ the company he worked for, my old company got most of their money back. There's no proof "yet" that quad_m will leave you guys high and dry.., but all the red flags are there. Hope this isn't so and that all you guys get your kits or your hard earned money back.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

the real annoying thing with ALL of this is that the majority of us are willing to wait it out but tony is unwilling to give an approximate ship date that we can rely or trust.... If communication was better the stress and headaches would be avoided.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 545i; Alpine White, SB, waiting on M Kit :)
Cool

Order/Payment Date: 2/21/2008

Product Ordered: Full M-tech Kit w/PDC

Expected Delivery Date (please copy and paste PM from Tony): http://forums.e60.net/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=596483

Current Status: Done waiting on hardware as of 6/18/08. http://forums.e60.net/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=605254

Solutions offered: More patience and wait and.........more excuses! LOL

Here's his last email to me when I asked for my refund:

Re:, Jun 27 2008, 02:47 AM

"hello Tuan,

to be honest, i dont have one dollar to refund, I already did my job and painted your kit!!
i do not have control on bmw's parts distribution and parts availability! now the full kit supposed
to be here in couple days. and NO sir I am not commiting to a fraud I do communicate with you
and give you the update when I can! do you have any idea how many kits we are trying to finish to satisfy
all of you guys? do you think its easy ? you guys bash and complain without knowing how this is so difficult for us
to handle everybody's orders man. its easy to get upset and assume things from your side..

think about this what i just wrote. thanks.. "

HMMMM..."to be honest". Dude, you don't even have that word in your vocabulary "think about this what i just wrote" WTF? All you wrote were nonsense, nothing but plain bullshit. You are the most crooked businessman I've ever dealt with. False promises after false promises = compulsive liar! You didn't do your job because you did not paint the kit. I've asked this fool for pictures with current dates, not those same old tired ass pictures from 2 years ago! He conveniently ignores my requests for pictures. I've also asked for TRUE shipping date. This mofo gave me a bogus tracking number! Quit blaming BMW, the bodyshop, or whatever. Quit jacking people dude!

Here's another email string from me to this fool for my refund.

Tony,

I'd like a refund for my purchase please. I sent you $1900 in February 21, 2008. I've already contacted my credit card company.

"dear Tuan,

your kit has been done can you please let me know if you still can get the kit?

I am sorry all this delay you are right to get upset..

please acdept my apologies"

Sorry, I'll take the refund as I cannot wait any longer.

"dear Tuan you wont wait any longer next week wednesday I will ship overnight
please allow me to serve you I promise you will love the paint job sir"

kind regards.
tony

As I've said to you in the text messages and posts on this forum, you can keep the kit. I'm done. I cannot wait any longer. Next Wednesday becomes next Thursday, Friday, Saturday. The cycle continues. I'm over it. I'd like my refund.

"no no this time I promise please let me send the kit, if not I will be stuckwith it since its done under your cars VIn number sir. I cant give any refund because i already prepaid the kit and painted sir.
i wish i am rich enough to do that"

It's actually funny as hell reading my posts going back and forth with Tony. This guy is so knee deep in his own bullshit that he's starting to believe them.

Well, here's my advice for those of you waiting for your kit. DO NOT WAIT any longer. You're better off buying from the other vendors here or your local BMW dealer. Of course, if you have time to wait (4-7 months), go for it.

Contact your credit card company, file a dispute. Don't worry about Tony's retarded ass terms and conditions. He tried to throw that line out there several times to scare people from doing so. I filled out the appropriate paperwork, sent in ALL of my correspondence with Tony. Talked to the CSR and they said, I had a very strong case I was entitled to a refund. Even with me trying desperately to work it out with Tony, he became more and more of an asshole towards me. So, when I logged into my credit card account this morning, TADA! Got my refund! Too bad I wasted 5 months with this Mickey Mouse bullshit from a low life POS dude. I believe his most recent excuse is that he's sick. He's told soooo many lies and cried wolf way too many times. No sympathy from me. Come on people, he ain't sick. He's out changing his company name, location, etc...

Heed my warning! File your dispute! This fool needs to get banned!
Old 07-02-2008, 01:20 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535xi / Platinum Grey / Black leather / Step Auto / Sport / Premium / Cold weather / 18" wheels / Logic 7 / Comfort / ipod / Navigation / Fold Down Rear Seats / Rear Airbags / Sirius SAT / Spoiler / Extended Clear bra / Bluetooth. (Previously owned a 2002 sport 525I Loaded). On order: 535xi Platnium Grey with Black interior, Step Auto, Sports package, Premium package, Cold weather package, 18" wheels, Logic 7, Comfort access, ipod adapt, Navigation, Sat radio, Rear spoiler, Extended Clear coat bra.

How ironic when you want to believe in someone and they let you down. Sorry to say this but he had it coming.

Sorry Tony.. Glad I did not order the kit from him.

Rick.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 535i, A/T & Paddle Shifters, AW, NB Leather, Sport, Premium, Nav, 6FL

I think all of you guys should contact your CC company before filing a claim is too late. Also, QUAM M should be banned for doing bad business in this forum.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:34 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i

All Tony needs to do is give us a status.. none of this would have happened.
I'm filing a dispute NOT because he hasn't delivered, but because he hasn't kept his promise of updating us with status. Not yet at least.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Exactly Heavy_g
Old 07-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by huynh3864' post='614748
Also, QUAD M should be banned for doing bad business in this forum.

If there wouldn't be so many people still be in line waiting for stuff...
Well, I think a ban doesn't help anyone right now.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i SMG

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='614828' date='Jul 2 2008, 05:48 PM
If there wouldn't be so many people still be in line waiting for stuff...
Well, I think a ban doesn't help anyone right now.
+1

Been waiting since Jan, so I cannot get my money back and "supposedly" Im next on the list.

Quick Reply: Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)