Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008 | 11:04 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Update - Spoke with Paypal and since these transactions were NOT through Ebay there is NO recourse for refund through Paypal. WE MUST contact our CC company for refunds. MAKE SURE YOU DO IT WITHIN 60 DAYS OF STATEMENT. Today is day 59 for me and I'm on hold with Bank of America now!
Old 07-02-2008 | 11:16 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW M5

Oh... just contact to CC directly? not thru paypal.... but CC might sue or ask Paypal because they collect the money to pay the sellers?
I am worrying now... I paid on May 13th... so I have 11 days left......
Old 07-02-2008 | 11:18 AM
Contributors

Nope contact your CC company - I'm on the phone with mine now.
Old 07-02-2008 | 11:25 AM
Members

My Ride: 04' BMW 525i, 15% tint all-round, H&R Race Springs, 20" Iforged Imola, M-tech Kit, Angelibright V3, Hamann Style front splitter

I guess Quad_M will eventually be in a deep pile of SH#T if this continues... he should be reading the thread right now and get his act together... or else... all hell will break loose... can you imagine if everyone on the waitlist complain to paypal? that should be a handful...
Old 07-02-2008 | 11:32 AM
Contributors

Well he's gonna get randomly debited $1799 from each of us through our banks. That'll be fun. My advise to Tony is to contact us ASAP with delivery dates and follow through since he has maybe a 2-3 week window while our claims go through the legal process. He hasn't replied to me though since last Thursday and has ignored countless PM's so this was my only route. So to Tony I say this.. Don't f*** with us. You should have seen this coming.
Old 07-02-2008 | 11:38 AM
Members

My Ride: 04' BMW 525i, 15% tint all-round, H&R Race Springs, 20" Iforged Imola, M-tech Kit, Angelibright V3, Hamann Style front splitter

you know you can trace through his mtechnicparts.com website to get to him if what he told arcticT is true? i hope we don't have to or else he will probably face some even more trouble... and more financial constraints than the effects of increasing gas price have on him...
Old 07-02-2008 | 11:49 AM
Contributors

Like Adam, I have filed the appropriate claims with PayPal and I am on the phone with my credit card company because I have not received any response or status update from Tony. It's a shame because all I want is a confirmed delivery date...not to deal with this crap trying to see what my options for recourse are.

I just faxed back my Dispute Form to BofA.
Old 07-02-2008 | 11:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: '04 Jet Black Once upon a time it had chrome wheels... 'til i joined this forum :)

Order/Payment Date: 10/24/2007

Product Ordered: Rear m-tech bumper

Expected Delivery Date (please copy and paste PM from Tony): From 10/24/07 ? ?You need to wait at least 3 weeks bc I have many kits to paint and ship no need to pay extra for flat black paint??

Follow-Up Conversation if delivery date was NOT met -
I'll fast forward to 2/08. Quoting from his PM after I asked for an ETA:
"hello J, please give me sometime it rained since 2 weeks its slowing down our body shop
its half open building so everytime it rains here its a mess and prevent things getting painted on time.
I will ship air once its done.
Tony."

PM'd him again for status:
"first week of march should be done.
thank you.
tony"

Waited until 4/08, PM'd him for status:
"hello, I was waiting for you to decide on the front bumper that way I could get them
painted at the same time, but since you said you are not getting it, I need to schedule
a day for its painting. next week I will try to ship it next day air for you.
thank you!
tony"

FF again to end of April:
Still nothing, called to get an ETA, quad_m said he would send me a "gift" for being patient. I told him I didn't want or need a gift and to just ship it. He persisted, painted a m-tech front and rear, came to find out they were non PDC. The wait continues......

Current Status: Done (yeah right), but ?needs to be polished? as of 6/22/08.

Solutions offered: LOL!! Can a brotha get a bumper (or a refund)?!
Old 07-02-2008 | 12:15 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i

Originally Posted by adam81osu' post='614644' date='Jul 2 2008, 12:32 PM
Well he's gonna get randomly debited $1799 from each of us through our banks. That'll be fun. My advise to Tony is to contact us ASAP with delivery dates and follow through since he has maybe a 2-3 week window while our claims go through the legal process. He hasn't replied to me though since last Thursday and has ignored countless PM's so this was my only route. So to Tony I say this.. Don't f*** with us. You should have seen this coming.
Should I contact the CC company now to give them a heads up or should I call them after July 13th?
Old 07-02-2008 | 12:37 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by heavy_g' post='614701' date='Jul 2 2008, 01:15 PM
Should I contact the CC company now to give them a heads up or should I call them after July 13th?
I would contact them now as some CC company's take a week or two to get the form to you.

Quick Reply: Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)