Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 08:20 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='832446' date='Apr 1 2009, 12:16 AM
C, pls check yourself! we all know you had a bad experience with ER and Vince, but there is no need to be calling him a "liar" and "asshole". that is comletely uncalled for. i would expect more from a seemingly professional businessman like yourself!
Whatever, John. Stop licking Vincent's ass. It's so pathetic. Kind of like the time you PM'ed me after my "bad experience" and told me not to post my bad experience on the forum, as it would only hurt his business because I have such a voice on this forum. The funny part is, I actually agreed and did it. Please man. Don't talk to me about business ethics.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:22 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Old 03-31-2009, 08:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

John and Calton c'mon guys
Old 03-31-2009, 08:25 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='832450' date='Mar 31 2009, 09:20 PM
Whatever, John. Stop licking Vincent's ass. It's so pathetic. Kind of like the time you PM'ed me after my "bad experience" and told me not to post my bad experience on the forum, as it would only hurt his business because I have such a voice on this forum. The funny part is, I actually agreed and did it.
sad part is, you DO have a voice in these forums....but who the F gives you the right to call people nasty names?! have some respect and manners! there are other ways of getting your point across without "name calling"....what are you, in 5th grade?!

we all run into difficult situations, but yet you seem to feel the need to use your nasty words and attitude to get your point across. you mention business ethics eh....so you use this kind of vulgar language with business clients and associates?! i think not, so what makes you think it's suitable here? give me a break!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='832433' date='Mar 31 2009, 09:05 PM
i have just personally spoke to Vince & John....and Michael directly. I have asked Michael for 3 different days & times so that i can set up an appointment with Vince & Jesse with SI.

I fully understand the inconsistencies in statements and that shouldn't be. Vince is a personal friend of mine and he is a stand up guy. Unfortunately, in every business there are customer service issues.

Michael - i will help in anyway i can.
Great to see things resolved for you Michael. I'm still waiting for definitive answers to the following issues:

1) Has the issue been resolved with the SI remap vs BMW's newer software release, as told to me by Vince?
2) Has the speed limiter issue been corrected, as reported in PM to John@Eurorev on October 8th, 2008?
3) With the apparent seperation in working relationship with Jesse as stated in this thread, how will future warranty issues with the SI remap be handled?

As no prior acknowledgement to my posts was given, I'm hoping for one now. Also, a certified letter will be sent to Eurorev (and Eurorev.com and Eurorev Motorsports as filed) with copies of the following to facilitate remedy:

purchase recept for the SI remap
PM's and relevant postings from this site
Phone bills highlighting calls placed
repair bill outlining work performed and nature of reprogramming

Thanks. Al.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='832458' date='Apr 1 2009, 12:25 AM
sad part is, you DO have a voice in these forums....but who the F gives you the right to call people nasty names?! have some respect and manners! there are other ways of getting your point across without "name calling"....what are you, in 5th grade?!

we all run into difficult situations, but yet you seem to feel the need to use your nasty words and attitude to get your point across. you mention business ethics eh....so you use this kind of vulgar language with business clients and associates?! i think not, so what makes you think it's suitable here? give me a break!
I'm sorry you find this language "vulgar". Vincent gave me the right to be pissed off at him, when he decided to screw me. Put yourselves in our shoes, John. Look at it from our perspective. Unfortunately, you can't. You never had a bad experience with Eurorev, so you can't understand our frustration.

As for me, I run a very successful business. I don't treat my customers this way. My business is built on customer service and relationships.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:42 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='832470' date='Mar 31 2009, 11:34 PM
Great to see things resolved for you Michael. I'm still waiting for definitive answers to the following issues:

1) Has the issue been resolved with the SI remap vs BMW's newer software release, as told to me by Vince?
2) Has the speed limiter issue been corrected, as reported in PM to John@Eurorev on October 8th, 2008?
3) With the apparent seperation in working relationship with Jesse as stated in this thread, how will future warranty issues with the SI remap be handled?

As no prior acknowledgement to my posts was given, I'm hoping for one now. Also, a certified letter will be sent to Eurorev (and Eurorev.com and Eurorev Motorsports as filed) with copies of the following to facilitate remedy:

purchase recept for the SI remap
PM's and relevant postings from this site
Phone bills highlighting calls placed
repair bill outlining work performed and nature of reprogramming

Thanks. Al.

Al, you should post in the EuroRev feedback thread as well so others read of your experience.

Good Luck broseph. I hope they make things right for you.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:44 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='832479' date='Mar 31 2009, 09:39 PM
I'm sorry you find this language "vulgar". Vincent gave me the right to be pissed off at him, when he decided to screw me. Put yourselves in our shoes, John. Look at it from our perspective. Unfortunately, you can't. You never had a bad experience with Eurorev, so you can't understand our frustration.

As for me, I run a very successful business. I don't treat my customers this way. My business is built on customer service and relationships.
agreed, and i too apologize for going off the handle. nothing personal bud, i know you are a very successful businessman and just caught me off guard. plus, we might be to dealing with each other a lot more in the future...if all things work out.

move along, there's nothing else to see here.....DRANGED!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by dranged' post='832453' date='mar 31 2009, 11:22 pm
nom! Nom! Nom! Nom! Nom! Nom! Nom! Nom! Nom! Nom!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:51 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i SMG

WOW this just pathetic!
Hope EuroRev gets what they deserve!
Glad I have never given them my business.
Trinity FTW

Quick Reply: EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!