Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by MacFly™' post='837035' date='Apr 5 2009, 09:55 AM
Kindly return Vince's call from EuroRev. He tried to call you on Saturday to remedy the issue. Pls confirm you received his voicemail.
I did not receive a voicemail. I am currently out of state on business. However, because of legal issues I have been advised to limit communications with Eurorev to certified correspondance, or via counsel. At this stage, the only remedy is a refund of monies paid. Thanks for the heads up however.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='837301' date='Apr 5 2009, 08:47 PM
I did not receive a voicemail. I am currently out of state on business. However, because of legal issues I have been advised to limit communications with Eurorev to certified correspondance, or via counsel. At this stage, the only remedy is a refund of monies paid. Thanks for the heads up however.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='837305' date='Apr 5 2009, 04:49 PM
Keep in mind this has been ongoing for months - and I havent had it a year. If I hadnt put any effort into resolving this amiably before I wouldnt have taken it to this stage of things. But after several in-person visits, phone calls, and the like without any resolution, I have lost confidence that things will be resolved to satisfaction. Frankly the phone call that Macfly states was made to me should have been made far before the shit hit here. Ignoring me as a consumer is a sure fire way to lose my trust. I dont believe in frivolous litigation, BUT I do believe in just treatment under the letter of law. And if that means taking things to another level to achieve a just resolution, so be it. My time and money are valuable to me. If I give you repeated chances to do the right thing and I get silence in return, I'll find a method that gets a response.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='837318' date='Apr 5 2009, 09:00 PM
Keep in mind this has been ongoing for months - and I havent had it a year. If I hadnt put any effort into resolving this amiably before I wouldnt have taken it to this stage of things. But after several in-person visits, phone calls, and the like without any resolution, I have lost confidence that things will be resolved to satisfaction. Frankly the phone call that Macfly states was made to me should have been made far before the shit hit here. Ignoring me as a consumer is a sure fire way to lose my trust. I dont believe in frivolous litigation, BUT I do believe in just treatment under the letter of law. And if that means taking things to another level to achieve a just resolution, so be it. My time and money are valuable to me. If I give you repeated chances to do the right thing and I get silence in return, I'll find a method that gets a response.
[Note to self] - Never mess with AL!
Old 04-07-2009, 08:37 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='837035' date='Apr 5 2009, 10:55 AM
Kindly return Vince's call from EuroRev. He tried to call you on Saturday to remedy the issue. Pls confirm you received his voicemail.
I received a VM from Vincent yesterday. I have returned to SoCal and will discuss this with him this afternoon. Thanks man.

-Al
Old 04-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='839171' date='Apr 7 2009, 09:37 AM
I received a VM from Vincent yesterday. I have returned to SoCal and will discuss this with him this afternoon. Thanks man.

-Al
Your welcome, just trying to help out. Let me know if there's anything i can do on my end.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='839623' date='Apr 7 2009, 02:52 PM
Your welcome, just trying to help out. Let me know if there's anything i can do on my end.
I tried to call Vincent @ 2:30, but was told he was in a meeting. I'll try and reach him later this evening or sometime tomorrow.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='839646' date='Apr 7 2009, 03:14 PM
I tried to call Vincent @ 2:30, but was told he was in a meeting. I'll try and reach him later this evening or sometime tomorrow.
PM sent!
Old 04-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Jet Black 530i with some mods

whoa!

I can't believe I missed this thread!! i'm gonna start from the beginning!
Old 04-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='839648
whoa!

I can't believe I missed this thread!! i'm gonna start from the beginning!
Such are the dangers of consumer alienation when business is conducted within a public forum. Vincent@Eurorev has now made good-faith efforts to contact me, so I'm halting escalation pending the outcome of discussion. I'm going to limit my postings on this until a resolution is achieved. I'm not out to villify Eurorev - I just wanted to be remembered and heard as a consumer with a valid grievance.

Quick Reply: EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!