Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by JD@SI' post='833091' date='Apr 1 2009, 12:09 PM
I will make a statement regarding the Eurorev Trinity thing. If you guys do not like it fuck it it needs to be said. I have to say this there is absolutely no comparison in the two. One has a real shop and real local installation facility etc. The other simply is an online business with no overhead other than parts. When this happens this shuts businesses down, simply because these people do not have any overhead such as a building lease,equipment leases, employees just to name the majors. When a business is put into this situation often the first thing to go is the customer service only becuase there is real things at stake such as leases and lives. When you have a business that requires your full attention vs. someone online that has nothing to worry about but be online and lowball every part just to make a sale customer real businesses suffer and so does their customer service.

I have personal experience with this person and I can say what and how it is. Matter of fact I know both of them Eurorev and Mr. Trinity himself. I have issues with both of them Eurorev for not handling their customers properly which has been a problem when the recession first started. Most people were not effected at the beginning but all businesses were even myself. But regardless of this Eurorev kept there account up to date and never sat there and talked shit about the competition, I believe their presence at events and years of establishment can not be compared to trinity which was a customer of both of us at one time. And please spare the crap of how you started a business because of the lack of customer service or whatever you may come up with.

Now for Mr. Trinity I think you are aware of whom I am, but regardless I spent the entire day on a dynodynamics at no cost to you only to customize the software in your vehicle to suit your needs, tested your crappy intake system which lost power, and gave you the best experience and customer service. You were having an issue with an intake system, came in we took care of everything, made you a custom part. We went the full mile for you.

You know whats my issue with you, you sit here and bad mouth SpeedInnovation for making a small mistake ( leaving out the governor) yet you have the product installed in your car and because of your ties with a competitor you have yet to flash or call to get flashed..You don't sell our products but you hype a competitors product only because they provide you with a substantial discount for your online business so that you can sell to others and cut out the others.

I am aware most people will come on here that are friends of his or guys that purchased something from him and have his "back". Let me say this to these guys, when this person gets a real shop, full bays, lifts, tools,taxes and employees just to name a few......... Then if he provides you with exceptional service is it right to commend them, but as long as they are online business there is no comparison.

NOW that is my full dollar today.
Jessie...I don't know why you brought me into this. I was always quiet about YOUR work ethics. Weren't you HIGH doing a ECU flash on a BMW? And didn't that person have to get a brand new ECU because of you? I don't have your flash anymore because you flashed it TWICE and the speed limiter was still there...you keep on saying bring it back but after I heard you BLEW up a Ferrari motor and a Porsche WHY would I bring it back? So you happened to make the SAME mistake TWICE on my car? I don't get it. You tuned it the first time then I brought it back for the GOVENOR and nothing else and yet somehow you still forgot? RIGHT! I don't trust you with my car whatsoever. I had BMW reflash it back to stock because I don't want any trouble with the car. I think your ECU tune is a JOKE. Yes you helped me out then, but you came here and bashed me for what? I never said anything until now. Good luck with your business buddy

For the people that need a reflash from SI I would highly recommend NOT to get it done. How can you trust someone after all this drama that he won't lean out your fuel mixture and later on BLOWING up your motor.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/10/nfl-star-fer...-me-for-a-ride/ (READ COMMENT #11)

As for Eurorev (Vincent & John) I do have respect for them, BUT not for Jessie and Speed Innovations (what a JOKE!)
Old 04-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by Idonkare' post='833212' date='Apr 1 2009, 03:37 PM
whoa 5_Is_Alive...that turned this thread in a new direction. Pass the popcorn!
That's stale looking popcorn, but as your name suggests - you prolly don't kare
Old 04-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

wow
Old 04-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Contributors

Thumbs down

To save everyone from clicking, here's the article and comment #11

NFL Star: Ferrari Fixers Took Me for a Ride
Posted Dec 10th 2008 5:30AM by TMZ Staff

Former NFL rushing champion Corey Dillon is all fired up over a Ferrari deal gone bad -- dude claims he got taken for more than $500,000 by some fast guys with fast cars.

According to a lawsuit filed moments ago in L.A. County Superior Court, Dillon dropped his 2005 Ferrari F430 off at an auto repair shop to get a twin-turbo system added to his whip in May 2007 -- but Dillon claims the guys never told him they weren't officially authorized to work on Ferraris.

Long story short -- Dillon claims he agreed to drop $55,000 in repairs, but while the guys were working on this car, the people who ran the company duped the running back into investing around $470,000 into their business.

After he wrote the check, things got bad -- Dillon claims he was supposed to get his car back 6 months after he dropped it off, but 14 months later, the NFL star claims the work hadn't been done. He had to get a tow truck company to remove the car with the help of cops and take it to another shop.

Four months and $34,400 later, Dillon claims the car was finally drivable. So here's what Corey wants -- a return of all the money he spent to fix the Ferrari, and the return of his $470,000 investment. As for the latter, Corey claims the shop owners blew it on stupid stuff like "fast food, perfume, liquor, groceries and gasoline."

Dude should get a limo -- it's a lot cheaper.

Calls to the repair shop were not returned.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/10/nfl-star-fer...-me-for-a-ride/
And quote #11:

11. The con man involved here is Jesse Diakis from Speed Innovation. This is not the first company to be duped in business by Diakis. Spending up business funds on local junk food restaurants (he is apparently obese!), video games and convenience stores. Just Google "Jesse Diakis HPS" and see for your self.

Posted at 12:56PM on Dec 10th 2008 by autotruuf

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/10/nfl-star-fer...-me-for-a-ride/
And the Google results on "Jesse Diakis HPS"

Read on fellas ....
Old 04-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='833231' date='Apr 1 2009, 01:49 PM
To save everyone from clicking, here's the article and comment #11

And quote #11:

And the Google results on "Jesse Diakis HPS"

Read on fellas ....
Nice frank....man this thread keeps getting better and better...

to myfootsmells, advancedlogic, and Cwest....i hope you guys get things resolved....
Senior Members

My Ride: 2011 550 AW 2005 530AW GONE

I must agree that managing a shop with techs, tools, and overhead is tough. I run a business myself. But customer service is customer service. Trinity has a quick response time and gets right back with their customers. I have not dealt with Eurorev, but I can say that response time is much better with Trinity. Like Ebay, people without a Brick and Mortar location can offer better prices, but that's the choice of the business owner. Running a business requires CUSTOMER SERVICE, and to me, reponsding and answering questions is a a priority before any purchase.

I just hope things work out, good products will sell, and good reputations will keep the business going.
Members

You know what you are right.... I was wrong I reread some of the threads and posts that I looked at last night and I apologize for misunderstanding some of these comments you made on other threads. I interpreted them as hostile and I apologize.

You guys have a great day and remember to email us so we can get you scheduled right away.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...n-software.html

1 Jul, 2005
Software for Mercedes Benz-

PIRACY WARNING

Powerchip's software is protected by the copyright and unfair competition
laws of the United States. Piratical copies of Powerchip's copyrighted software are being distributed by one or more unauthorized sellers. Speedinnovation and eurorev are not an authorized licensee, dealer or distributor of Powerchip's software.

Anyone who purchases these piratical copies of Powerchip's software is subject to court action where the court may order that the pirated software be impounded, delivered up and destroyed, and the court may award civil remedies, attorney's fees and costs, among other remedies authorized by law."

"Greetings,

General Notice about our suppliers.
Due to supplier issues, HPS can no longer continue to work with Speed Innovation and/or Jessie Diakis. HPS will not be held accountable or responsible for any tuning issues from this company and/or individual on any HPS vehicles. This will include but not limited to the following: Any internal or external engine damage including the entire drive-train, transmission related issues, failed vehicle mass air flow meter sensor including related emissions control system components, ECU computer issues (Hardware & software related anomalies), and/or other related components. If a HPS customer chooses to use this company and/or individual even after reading, the statement you are at your own risk. You also release/waive all your rights and/or claims against HPS. You also void any remaining factory warranty from HPS and are on your own. Even if this individual mentions, a design flaw. Which there are no design flaws with this supercharger system. Based on our knowledge he is not a Mercedes-Benz technician, ASE certified mechanic, automotive engineer, and/or anything else related to it. This information is written to protect HPS and a friendly reminder.

Best Regards,
Adam R. Follman"
Old 04-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by JD@SI' post='833238' date='Apr 1 2009, 03:53 PM
I was wrong I reread some of the threads and posts that I looked at last night and I apologize for misunderstanding some of these comments you made on other threads. I interpreted them as hostile and I apologize.
HIGH again?
Old 04-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='833246' date='Apr 1 2009, 04:00 PM
HIGH again?
... ...

Quick Reply: EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!