Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

EuroRev

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Feedback on EuroRev from member: nigxdoof, posted here:

Originally Posted by nigxdoof' post='669508' date='Sep 15 2008, 07:31 AM
Ok. I've got a few experiences from a few vendors here.

Where to begin..

I've dealt with Joe from Trinity, Tony/Quad_M, Vincent / Ronny from Eurorev, and Darwin from SonicMS.

First off, I can definitely say Quad_M sucks. It took forever to get my M-Tech Bumper and my M5 mirrors. But this was back in Spring of 2007.

Now for more recent transactions.

EUROREV
I had ordered my Radenergie RS10's from Ronny at Eurorev during late March 2008. He was really attentive and answered all my questions before and after purchasing it. (I haven't received the wheels yet).

By Early April 2008 (first or second week, I don't remember), I received the wheels. I noticed I was missing 3 wheels caps out of 4 wheels.

I called Ronny and he didn't even know that they didnt' send the wheelscaps. They stated the wheelcaps were cracked and needed to be ordered from Wheelpower.

After two weeks of calling Ronny, I no longer heard from him and was pushed to Vincent about getting the wheelscaps. I started getting the same excuses and them saying that we need to order from wheelpower and they don't have it in stock. I decided to call Wheelpower and see if they even put in the order.

Turns out Eurorev never sent them the order for the wheel caps. So a lot of back and forth again and no wheel caps. Keep in mind that its now June and I've gotten the same excuses over and over again. Wheelpower is now saying they haven't received their shipment (for 3 weeks, I found hard to believe) for just wheelcaps.

And finally towards the end of June, I received my wheelcaps.

Can you believe it? almost 3 months to receive wheelcaps. That's insane isn't it?

Moving onto my Hamann rep splitter.

I ordered this in Late June, after I received my wheelcaps. ( i was very excited to finally get them). Also I ordered from Eurorev again because no one else offered the Hamann splitter (rep).

Needless to say, excuse after excuse, I didn't receive the splitter until Late August. Almost two months time. Nice delivery time huh?

(...)

I hope this helps people before they purchase anything.

Mike K.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

Feedback on EuroRev from member: mrfva, posted here:

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='669519' date='Sep 15 2008, 07:44 AM
EuroRev
I ordered the Hamann splitter from John, but was handed off to Vincent to complete the transaction. Shipping box was fine, packaging could've been better. I ordered a painted splitter and the splitter was [attempted to be] wrapped by 2 small square sheets of bubble wrap for each end of the splitter. Nonetheless, the bubble protection didn't stay in place. When I opened the box, the edges had been rubbed off during shipment. :thumbsdown: Delivery was almost 2 months; I expected 2-3 week delivery time, another :thumbsdown: Paint match was fine, but the quality was ok; I noticed drippings on the left edge, inner-fold portion. :thumbsdown:

EDIT: I just want to add that I've had no issues with John / aplinewhite / John@EuroRev whatsoever.

(...)
Old 09-22-2008, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

Feedback on Eurorev from member: C's Bimmer, posted here:

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='669529' date='Sep 15 2008, 08:01 AM
(...)

The VERY BAD
  1. Eurorev - Terrible! Terrible communication and they lie! Will never, ever order from them again.

------------------------------------------------
(...) The only good thing going for Eurorev is John/alpinewhite. Hopefully, he severs ties and returns to being just alpinewhite. They don't deserve someone like John and I hope he moves on.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Contributors

I have nothing but good things to say about EuroRev and John (alpinewhite) and Vincent.

After I foolishly purchased my Mtech Kit from Tony, I jumped in on a couple Group Buys from EuroRev for my Hamann style splitter and carbon fiber diffuser. Once the body kit from Tony fell through...I decided to purchase the mtech kit from EuroRev along with my Vorsteiner Deck Lid Spoiler and M Trunk Finisher. Within two weeks of ordering the kit, everything was painted and installed and I get nothing but double-takes from strangers approaching me in my car with great compliments on how everything turned out! They even helped install my race mesh grills, fixed my broken roundel on the hood, and installed my CF Mirror covers.

The paint, turn-around time and install were all perfect! And I am a very satisfied customer who would not hesitate to return or refer!

*EDIT: CF Diffuser group buy didnt quite make the numbers, so when I do my quad exhaust conversion I will be back for the CF Quad Diffuser!
Old 09-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

I ordered my Hamann rep. splitter and ACS rep. diffuser from Vincent at EuroRev. I asked Vincent the turn around time to my door and was told 7 days. I needed to know the turnaround time because my car was going in for paint and I wanted to coordinate the parts painting as well. 7 days would work so I paid over the phone instantly via credit card. 11 days passed...nothing...no phone call, no parts...so I called and talked to Vincent who told me it should be there by the end of that week or the beginning of the next(14 days). I wait a few more days, now at 17 days...still no parts or call so I call Vincent again. He now tells me that they just got one and they are shipping it out tomorrow. I wait again....no parts, no phone call..we are now at 21-23 days so I call again. This time Vincent appologizes and tells me the diffuser they had for me has had a hairline crack and that they wanted to make sure it was perfect so they will ship out the new one out ASAP. Finally at 29 or 30 days my splitter and diffuser arrived. I missed the window to get all my parts painted together and had to pay an extra setup charge to the body shop but I did finally get my parts. The stories and lines/lies I got from Vincent were ridiculous and there was absolutely zero communication.

John/Alpine White I hope you don't take offense to this, you my friend, were very helpful. It was from the time you directed me to Vincent that the problems started. John/AlpineWhite has always been great to me.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 535i, A/T & Paddle Shifters, AW, NB Leather, Sport, Premium, Nav, 6FL

John (alpinewhite) and Vince @ ER are simply AWESOME to deal with! They hooked me up with the paint and installation of my M5 body kit. They did a SUPERB paint job! I highly recommend them!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 02:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2012 535i xdrive M-Sport Dark Graphite II 2004 545i Black Sapphire Metallic-Retired 2001 525i Titanium Silver Metallic-Retired1994 325ic Convertible Boston Green-Retired 1985 325es Dolphin Grey-Retired

Well I ordered an ACS rear Diffuser from Eurorev and the service was terrible!!! After playing telephone and pm tag for 3weeks I finally got it. It looked great but the fitment was horrible! The diffuser did not have any clips which was supposed to be snaped onto the rear bumper. I of course had to be creative and finally got it on but still a pain. Def my last buying experience with Eurorev.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Well, I've only got nice things to say about EUROREV. Since my vacation last September I have found out about Eurorev and since then until now I've been coming back every weekend which is the only time I have. First, John/alpinewhite, a great guy, he's always there to answer and help with my questions. Vincent, a great guy, he really helps me a lot on spending my money!!! One thing I really notice about this guys is that they level with you, and they are really knowledgeable on what they do and they sell products that are high quality and affordable, that's is probably why I keep coming back!!! Big props to Eurorev!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 06:38 PM
Senior Members

Horrible service ethics. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING AT ALL!!! Would NOT recomend them at the LEAST.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by NextLevel530xi' post='820760' date='Mar 18 2009, 07:38 PM
Horrible service ethics. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING AT ALL!!! Would NOT recomend them at the LEAST.
would you mind sharing your experience so others can be warned/made aware of....

Quick Reply: EuroRev