Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

EuroRev

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 08:57 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i SMG

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=73805
Old 03-31-2009, 09:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

I'm waiting for definitive answers to the following issues:

1) Has the issue been resolved with the SI remap vs BMW's newer software release, as told to me by Vince?
2) Has the speed limiter issue been corrected, as reported in PM to John@Eurorev on October 8th, 2008?
3) With the apparent seperation in working relationship with Jesse as stated in this thread, how will future warranty issues with the SI remap be handled?

As no prior acknowledgement to my posts was given in another thread, I'm hoping for one now. Expect a notarized letter to be sent certified mail to officers of Eurorev (and Eurorev.com and Eurorev Motorsports as filed 7/2/2002 under dba #20021508313 LAC) with copies of the following to facilitate remedy:

purchase recept for the SI remap
PM's and relevant postings from this site
Phone bills highlighting calls placed
repair bill outlining work performed and nature of reprogramming

Thanks. Al.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Contributors

Ordered a M-tech from them. Took 3 weeks (not including transit time) for them to ship out. Payment cleared on the 5th of Jan. Called them a couple of days later. Said it's on schedule to be shipped out. Called several times for an update. Vincent told me it's going to be shipped out. Called back on the 16th of Jan. He said it's going to be shipped out today. Thought I was pressuring them. So I backed off a bit. Called the following Fri. (23rd), they still didn't ship it out. Finally shipped it out after I called. Vincent just kept telling me it's going to be shipped out. Not a big deal but for me, I don't think I will be ordering from them anymore.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by DKNewYork' post='833577' date='Apr 1 2009, 07:03 PM
Ordered a M-tech from them. Took 3 weeks (not including transit time) for them to ship out. Payment cleared on the 5th of Jan. Called them a couple of days later. Said it's on schedule to be shipped out. Called several times for an update. Vincent told me it's going to be shipped out. Called back on the 16th of Jan. He said it's going to be shipped out today. Thought I was pressuring them. So I backed off a bit. Called the following Fri. (23rd), they still didn't ship it out. Finally shipped it out after I called. Vincent just kept telling me it's going to be shipped out. Not a big deal but for me, I don't think I will be ordering from them anymore.
so what was your actual order date, date promised, and date received?
Old 04-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Members

Good thing I read this forum before I ordered anything. Eurorev sounds like a bag of shit.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: F10 M-Sport
Model Year: 2014

Originally Posted by sportzfan76' post='821100' date='Mar 19 2009, 11:01 AM
I am in the same boat. I ordered a painted Mtech quad diffuser on February 24th from Eurorev......

They were the only vendor I could find that offered this particular diffuser.
I was aware of some negative feedback on this vendor before my order but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, and will keep you all posted on any progress. So I am anxiously awaiting my diffuser so I can proceed with this latest mod.

Well in all fairess I feel I should post how my order from EuroRev played out. As you have read above I ordered an Mtech quad diffuser and I knew there would be some delay in recieving the part as the vendor has to customize an oem Mtech diffuser. I rec'd the part on April 2nd and it had been shipped cross country via UPS with adequate bubble wrap and packing to protect it from shipping damage. I have closely inspected the finished product and the fabricated side very closely matches the oem side opening. The paint finish was also very good as well !

All in all i think it took a little longer than I expected to recieve the diffuser, but on the other hand I have to say I am very happy with the finished product. Maybe I dodged a bullet here, but all's well that ends well.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Patience is a Virtue!
Old 04-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Originally Posted by sportzfan76' post='836254' date='Apr 4 2009, 01:09 PM
Well in all fairess I feel I should post how my order from EuroRev played out. As you have read above I ordered an Mtech quad diffuser and I knew there would be some delay in recieving the part as the vendor has to customize an oem Mtech diffuser. I rec'd the part on April 2nd and it had been shipped cross country via UPS with adequate bubble wrap and packing to protect it from shipping damage. I have closely inspected the finished product and the fabricated side very closely matches the oem side opening. The paint finish was also very good as well !

All in all i think it took a little longer than I expected to recieve the diffuser, but on the other hand I have to say I am very happy with the finished product. Maybe I dodged a bullet here, but all's well that ends well.

Now post some pics!
Old 04-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Members

I had the same issue with Vincent at Eurorev. Received partial parts on an Mtech kit, so I threatened him with contacting my CC company and canceling the complete order, but keeping the parts I had already received. After 2 weeks of calls after calls, he finally shipped the remaining parts.

GUYS DON'T BUY FROM EUROREV!!!!! :thumbsdown:

Iceman you should not allow Eurorev to advertise/sell their products on this forum.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Spent a couple of hours at Eurorev yesterday. All issues have been resolved to satisfaction. I was able to review the remap hex with Vincent and Jesse and can verify the removal of the limiter and raising of the rev limit. One interesting point however - though the dealer stated that a complete reprogramming was performed, the baseline original maps were still resident. A speed test verified Jesse's changes to the mapping, however, and a 'top speed' will be performed at a better, safer time. Though I can't say that the length and effort taken to reach this point pleases me, I can say that I am happy with the outcome and the willingness of Eurorev and Speed Innovations to resolve the problem to my satisfaction and beyond (warranty extended until close to end-of-year).

Quick Reply: EuroRev