Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Do NOT buy from forum member ACS5ER

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 09:46 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by das' post='470827' date='Sep 18 2007, 10:42 AM
Then please take care of any situations you currently have with other members.

If you are taking responsibility and have in fact actually refunded the money, great. They can easily verify that this will be the case.

I already did and it is in the process, wait and keep up with the buyer's post
Old 09-18-2007, 09:47 AM
das
Site Founders

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2021 F93 M8 Competition

Originally Posted by ACS5ER' post='470829' date='Sep 18 2007, 12:43 PM
and I have been doing rightfully everything I could in getting this fixed hasnt I? I just hope everyone can hold off on their criticism and wait to see What i have done to resolve this....
I have already requested a refund to Richard. And if you want me to stop selling here that is fine. Just close down the FS thread i have in the classified. and i wont post any more.
Fine. It will be easy enough for them to verify that they have received refunds. I trust they will keep us posted on the status.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:49 AM
Banned

OK, and seems like everyone holds a lot of grudge for a small mistake I made, perhaps I am too young to be on here.... Dont worry I wont be lurking around anymore after the issues have been settled, guess i should stick with the younger crowd at E46fanatics or somthing probably.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:50 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Bambi' post='470627' date='Sep 18 2007, 03:17 AM
That Dennis guy is full of BSssssssssss. Sorry I recognize this DISHONEST seller a little too late otherwise there will be less members here being fraud! He's the same guy in the name of SilverRush and Alpine550 in this thread http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=30452&st=0, and this http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=...mp;hl=Alpine550. He has a really bad reputation is in this forum already. He kept on changing his screen name and selling stuffs in this forum which most of them are defective. Some of the senior members here might also be able to identify this AXXHOLE!

Why does this guy keep on changing his screen name? I think you guys can do the thinking and be the judges.

SHAME SHAME SHAME on you Dennis!

Nice investigation work. Very impressive!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 09:52 AM
Contributors

I have received the PM ACS5ER has sent me stating that he contacted Paypal and and requested a full refund to my account. The Paypal agent i spoke on the phone with yesterday told me that i could take 24/48 hours to clear from Paypal to my account.

I will post as soon as i have the money in my account that i have received the funds followed by me mailing out the package with the lights to ACS5ER and posting the UPS tracking number here on the Forum.

Thank you
Richard
Old 09-18-2007, 09:54 AM
Banned

5er_sport, I will also keep up with paypal to make sure the process goes smoothly. Thanks
Old 09-18-2007, 09:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 X6 xDrive 3.5

Hi Mr Dennis Huang,

Do you want me to post your address and phone number for other "scammed" members to verify your identity? I even have your pictures, email and MSN Messenger address. Stop denying! GROW UP! ANSWER ME.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:00 AM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='470800' date='Sep 18 2007, 11:47 AM
That's why I was asking.

Now, everything is said, and you can concentrate on dealing with the issues.
If something like this stands unanswered it makes things worse.
How about a simple IP trace / tracking? Certainly IPs are logged right? Everything can be tracked online... one way or another. It may take some time, but certainly possible. All you have to do is put the pieces together
Old 09-18-2007, 10:01 AM
Banned

I have also just issued an refund to Khooger for the black grill
paypal Refund (ID #5C591411YU177183Y)

Khooger please return the package to me once u get the payment. Thanks
Old 09-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Members

Hey guys!

First-time poster, long-time lurker. Just some advice that I consider to be sage. If a seller of anything does not respond to queries in a timely manner, doesn't use correct grammar, or gives ambiguous descriptions, best to stay away from them altogether. I've been scammed before, largely in part because I wanted a part or accessory really badly for my car. Better to go with a known quantity (BMW of Newport for example). I find eBay stores to be largely suspect.

There are a lot of good guys on this forum. I'd hate to see anyone else get scammed. This guy ACS5ER is spinning like crazy trying to explain away these two shipments. I have serious doubts as to the veracity of his statements. His replies are appear to be written in haste, and have such poor grammar usage, that one might think they were written at gunpoint.

Anyway, just my two cents. Thanks for all the collective advice and info on this board. I've saved a ton of money and prevented a lot of headaches with your wisdom. Now, back to my lurking.

Cheers,

Rob