Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Do NOT buy from forum member ACS5ER

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 03:13 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

A coincidence....I got my Black out grills from him today and 4 of the tabs on one of the grills are broken. Could it be the shipment from Canada?
I have PM'ed him and waiting for an answer.
Attached Thumbnails Do NOT buy from forum member ACS5ER-dsc01025.jpg  
Old 09-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

Originally Posted by khooger' post='470417' date='Sep 17 2007, 07:13 PM
A coincidence....I got my Black out grills from him today and 4 of the tabs on one of the grills are broken. Could it be the shipment from Canada?
I have PM'ed him and waiting for an answer.
I just checked again....4 of the tabs broken....if you see on the picture, one of the tabs is missing the centre piece...which is not in the box!!!!!!!
I want an explanation ACS5ER!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Banned

WOW, what are all the big issues just in 1 day.

First of all 5er_sport, I apologize as to the condition of the light. I should hav carefully examined them be4 sending them out to u. The lights are in original condition as what I got them. (I bought them used on ebay). As far as i know they fit and worked fine on my car. I didnt realize there was any broken tabs, or might the shop break them while taking them out and such? I am not sure. But again, I apologize and I will fully refund your money (less shipping) to resolve the issue. As a matter of fact the fund should hav alrady gone back to u since paypal has deducted it from my account. or do i hav to do anything? And if you can kindly send me back the lights that'd be great. I can also offer u a 2nd solution, I will refund you partially (as to sell u the lights for cheaper) as I Am sure the lights will fit and work fine on ur car, just w/o a few tabs. It looks perfectly fine from the outside right? Let me know what you think and we can go from there.

As for Khooger.... I clearly remember the tabs were all intact when i packed the grills. And as you can probably tell the grill is BRAND NEW because i never installed them. I dont suppose any mailing would break them that easily. So i dont really know what to do with it in ur situation. Again if you wanna return it, i will refund u fully (less shipping)

Lets try to work things out here and I never intended to SCAM anyone. Please try to understand!
Old 09-17-2007, 03:42 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i - Alpine White - Mods : "We're working on it..."

Originally Posted by ACS5ER' post='470431' date='Sep 17 2007, 07:38 PM

First of all 5er_sport, I apologize as to the condition of the light. I should hav carefully examined them be4 sending them out to u. The lights are in original condition as what I got them. (I bought them used on ebay). As far as i know they fit and worked fine on my car. I didnt realize there was any broken tabs, or might the shop break them while taking them out and such? I am not sure. But again, I apologize and I will fully refund your money (less shipping) to resolve the issue. As a matter of fact the fund should hav alrady gone back to u since paypal has deducted it from my account. or do i hav to do anything? And if you can kindly send me back the lights that'd be great. I can also offer u a 2nd solution, I will refund you partially (as to sell u the lights for cheaper) as I Am sure the lights will fit and work fine on ur car, just w/o a few tabs. It looks perfectly fine from the outside right? Let me know what you think and we can go from there.

As for Khooger.... I clearly remember the tabs were all intact when i packed the grills. And as you can probably tell the grill is BRAND NEW because i never installed them. I dont suppose any mailing would break them that easily. So i dont really know what to do with it in ur situation. Again if you wanna return it, i will refund u fully (less shipping)

Lets try to work things out here and I never intended to SCAM anyone. Please try to understand!
Couldnt you just claim insurance, since you are claiming the damage is due because of the carrier/transport ?

just a thought, since it sounds like its not anyone's fault in particular , just a matter of damaged goods due to shipping
Old 09-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Contributors

Hi
Thank you for trying to resolve this matter, i will post all my responses on this board so that there is nothing to hide, if you refund me my Money i will pack the lights and ship them back to you ( And i will post the tracking number here on the forum for everybody to see that i shipped them )

As of right now the dispute is still open and i do not have the money you should be able to end the dispute and issue a full refund.

I will await your response

Thank you
Richard
Old 09-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Contributors

I don't want to know what you are trying to imply. I just got them today and the box seems intact without damage. As soon as I open the box, I saw the broken pieces. I will want to ship them back to you and I want a full refund (not less shipping as I have to pay to ship it back to you).

:thumbsdown:
Old 09-17-2007, 03:54 PM
Banned

Khooger, please be reasonable and I Am not trying to imply anything. I just stated what i remember/know of. IF you said the tabs r broken when you opened them, OK, i guess the post office really screwed up. Can you send me a few more pics and I wanna try to claim it with the Post office. (as they are insured) I need hard evidence. thx
Old 09-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Banned

Rich,

PM sent. and let me know what you think of the solution.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:56 PM
Contributors

Mr Huang

I'm sorry to say that i don't agree with your offer in your PM of $600.

It was not my fault that they were damaged and poorly packed, please refund me the entire $670.00 and i will package them up safely and ship them by UPS to you ( i will pay for the return shipping )

After the money is in my PAYPAL account ( not my bank account ) i will close the claim and post the tracking number of your package on this forum.

You can go to my payment in your paypal account and issue a full refund ( located on the bottom of the paypal page )

PS. you payed $33.00 for shipping the box to me not $70.00 as you stated and the box was reused because it still had someone else's address on it so no cost there.

I will await your response

Thank you
Richard
Old 09-17-2007, 03:56 PM
Banned

And to everyone, I am really trying to solve this matter here, please give me a break and some TIME to resolve this. Would really appreciate that!