Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Do NOT buy from forum member ACS5ER

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 530i Sport package, Premium package, Xenon 2002 BMW X5 3.0 Modded to X5 4.6is (4.6is body kits, exhaust) Premium pkg., cold weather pkg. rear climate pkg., Xenon headlights, clear all around.

ACS5ER, its good to see you resolve this matter professinally in a short time. Things like this can happen to any ebayer. To be honest, I am against posting real names here on a internet forum as the matter is being resolved. But ACS5ER, you should start packing your stuff a little more carefully, as I can see those tabs from the grills are too easy to break if the box were tossed around in the shipping courier. This is not a blame game, just take it professionally.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Banned

Richard,
apparently there is something you hav to do on paypal before I can refund you the money. Please log into your paypal and check on the dispute. I dont see a refund option on my side. thanks
Old 09-17-2007, 06:21 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ACS5ER' post='470496' date='Sep 17 2007, 10:05 PM
Richard,
apparently there is something you hav to do on paypal before I can refund you the money. Please log into your paypal and check on the dispute. I dont see a refund option on my side. thanks
Mr Huang

I just got off the phone with Paypal and i PM'ed you all the information for the refund.

Thank you
Richard
Old 09-17-2007, 06:33 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

You know, I am glad to see ACS5ER step up & do the right thing here refunding the money, but I must tell you ACS5ER, unlike most here I don't buy the "..broke during shipping explanation" it is obvious to me that the headlights were broken before you even shipped them, (hence no parts in the box) & you would have to be blind not to notice. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on the grills. What I think happend here is you thought you could get away with selling some damaged goods, & poor Rich would go quietly into the night, what you didn't count on was the amount of heat the guys could bring, & mess up your ability to sell your other stuff.
Though I'm new here, it's clear to me that most of us particpate in the forum out of love of the BMW brand the E60 in particular, & we want everybody's car to look & drive the best that it can, please, don't mess with that.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:14 PM
Banned

I never said the pieces were damaged in the mail. The buyers brought up the topic and I was just basically stating it being a possibility. I'd admit that I didnt inspect the items more carefully as I just wanted to sell them. The lights worked fine on mine and i never noticed or paid attn to any crack/broken/scracthes on them. So of course I'd assume they are ok. Some people are more picky on tiny details and I am just not one of them. Overall it was still my mistake and I admitted that, rigeously and honestly. I just hope you can let me handle this matter w/o putting even more heat to the discussion. Thanks!
Old 09-17-2007, 07:51 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

This topic should be over and we should let these guys finalize the details. The seller is doing a good job of settling up with his buyers and I think we should all lay off a bit.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by vegastrashed' post='470416' date='Sep 17 2007, 04:11 PM
Me, reputable? Oh, the lies...
Oh you're not you I want a refund!
Old 09-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 X6 xDrive 3.5

That Dennis guy is full of BSssssssssss. Sorry I recognize this DISHONEST seller a little too late otherwise there will be less members here being fraud! He's the same guy in the name of SilverRush and Alpine550 in this thread http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=30452&st=0, and this http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=...mp;hl=Alpine550. He has a really bad reputation is in this forum already. He kept on changing his screen name and selling stuffs in this forum which most of them are defective. Some of the senior members here might also be able to identify this AXXHOLE!

Why does this guy keep on changing his screen name? I think you guys can do the thinking and be the judges.

SHAME SHAME SHAME on you Dennis!
Old 09-18-2007, 01:14 AM
Senior Members

Thats real bad fella's sorry to hear about the grief ou have, hopefully the seller will change them or refund your cash, i take it you guys have contacted him and informed of the damage.

Shipping could have caused it?

Good luck in solving this mini dilemma!!
Old 09-18-2007, 02:15 AM
Contributors

Mr Huang

i just received your PM in where you state that you would like to issue me a refund after you have received the lights back so that you have a guarantee you won't get scammed. Well here is my problem with that.

1) I asked you about the condition of the lights and you answered that they had no damage.
2) we agreed a price based on the condition.
3) I paid by PAYPAL .
4) I waited for over 1 week while you kept on saying that you where waiting for the payment to clear.
5) They payment cleared the same day but you wanted the money in your bank account.

I did all these things in good faith not knowing you from anywhere! And what i got was

1) A poorly packed box with no protection. ( After i asked for you to pack it safely )
2) Damaged lights with no broken pieces in the box. ( After you told me that they had no damage )
3) Lights i can NOT use.
4) No money.
5) Excuses about how my money had not cleared but in reality it did the same day.

So i see no reason for me to keep these lights after you have issued me a refund. I clearly stated here on the forum that i would post the tracking number of the package once i have received my refund.

I paid you in good faith and what i got was unacceptable merchandise and a lot of excuses so please understand that I'm not trusting you in giving me a refund after i returned the lights to you after all of this.

What i don't understand is why do you post this in your previous response and i quote

"thanks everyone for the understanding. This is certainly a big mess but I will try my best to resolve it. Afterall its merely couple hundred dollars, no one should be crucified/penalized for that..."

And then come up with all these other issues and not just refund me and get your lights back ?????