Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Buy Bewear!!!! Very Bad Internet and Ebay seller!&

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No the point is I still don't have the part and today is the 4th

Originally Posted by healthservices
Sorry but I think it is funny that you expect to see the part not even 4 days after you order it. It is hard to follow but seems you got the part in 7 days? That does not seem out of line for mail order to me. Where are you located?

Does it seem so unreasonable for them to ask you for the wrong part back when you say you have no use for it anyways?

This is mail order not Wal-Mart.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Members

No the point is I still don't have the part and today is the 4th'
Old 12-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Members

I guess what pissed me off the most is we made an agreement to a simultaneous shipment of my return and him sending me new part and reimbursing me for shipment. Well I shipped and he never shipped any thing, I have no refund, and I still do not have the part and it was purchased on the 20th, and was told it was shipped priority 3 day mail.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Members

Originally Posted by healthservices
Sorry but I think it is funny that you expect to see the part not even 4 days after you order it. It is hard to follow but seems you got the part in 7 days? That does not seem out of line for mail order to me. Where are you located?

Does it seem so unreasonable for them to ask you for the wrong part back when you say you have no use for it anyways?

This is mail order not Wal-Mart.

I guess what pissed me off the most is we made an agreement to a simultaneous shipment of my return and him sending me new part and reimbursing me for shipment. Well I shipped and he never shipped any thing, I have no refund, and I still do not have the part and it was purchased on the 20th, and was told it was shipped priority 3 day mail.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Senior Members

you guys are buggin, its been 15 days, he still hasnt recieved the right parts, and it still wont ship till next week....that sucks and its way to long. Being the busy time of year doesnt mean you should be pushed to the side for the better part of a month. Always easy to talk when its not your money.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 545IblupasdU
you guys are buggin, its been 15 days, he still hasnt recieved the right parts, and it still wont ship till next week....that sucks and its way to long. Being the busy time of year doesnt mean you should be pushed to the side for the better part of a month. Always easy to talk when its not your money.
Wow seriously you can't take the time to read like everyone else? He got the parts in 4 days and got a wrong one which was returned.
It's common practice for item to be returned first before new product ships out.

OP needs to grow up and tsk tsk on comments from another vendor trying to do a low blow........
Old 12-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by osxe60
Wow seriously you can't take the time to read like everyone else? He got the parts in 4 days and got a wrong one which was returned.
It's common practice for item to be returned first before new product ships out.

OP needs to grow up and tsk tsk on comments from another vendor trying to do a low blow........
Wtf does it matter if it got there in 4 days its the wrong fuckin part, bad communication and 15 days later and still no replacement. so if its returned why he dont have the new one yet? gonna be shipped next week, whats the delay ship it tomorrow instead of making posts about when its shipping just ship the dam thing.If it would have not been posted here it might drag on for even longerkarma is a bitch you may be in that position someday
Old 12-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 545I and a half dozen other rides

Originally Posted by Slammin

I would venture to guess that things changed a little on Monday when the seller read tone in your emails. You surly could have worded things more constructively.

Where is the part you sent back to him? Where in route is it now? Is there a tracking number?
Old 12-05-2010, 03:47 AM
Members

Originally Posted by 545IblupasdU
Wtf does it matter if it got there in 4 days its the wrong fuckin part, bad communication and 15 days later and still no replacement. so if its returned why he dont have the new one yet? gonna be shipped next week, whats the delay ship it tomorrow instead of making posts about when its shipping just ship the dam thing.If it would have not been posted here it might drag on for even longerkarma is a bitch you may be in that position someday
Really? You have no common sense? You don't take into account Thanksgiving and weekends? I'm sure you would act the same if you were the seller and got emails like that right?? LOL
Today is Sunday BTW......
Old 12-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by osxe60
Really? You have no common sense? You don't take into account Thanksgiving and weekends? I'm sure you would act the same if you were the seller and got emails like that right?? LOL
Today is Sunday BTW......
You the one with no common sense...weekends? The postoffice is open Saturdays and Thanksgiving was on a Thursday.....so out of a 3 week period the postoffice was closed a whopping 4 days out of 21. 3 Sundays and Thanksgiving. You prolly the seller under a second account name. How I would act as the seller is none of your business, we talking about this issue not make believe "what if". Saturday was another day it could have shipped. You see the time I posted? 3:05 am 12/05 Tomorrow is monday.

Quick Reply: Buy Bewear!!!! Very Bad Internet and Ebay seller!&