Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

Eurorev: Singh Tune for 535, 335, 135. New price!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 08 535i, A/T & Paddle Shifters, AW, NB Leather, Sport, Premium, Nav, 6FL

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
agreed, but not everyone can be "there" and a lot of people look to forums to find info prior to purchase....so 1/4 mile times and dyno's seem to be the only available tools to objectively measure actual effectiveness of said product. So if methodology is the same for both dyno's, only thing that would cause a change in the results would be the flash correct? Not trying to question the Singh tune, only saying you'd be helping/increasing your sales if you could provide objective measures for it...and since jcool already has the GIAC flash (still under his 30 day trial as well I think), why not use his car to compare it to the Singh flash as the "gas used, meth, dyno, manipulations, and other mods during dyno" would be the same.

It's like testing the effectiveness of a medication. One needs to objectively differentiate placebo versus actual physiologic change right? Once objectives measures are shown to improve the end result via independent variable, sales/use can only increase....

I'm all for being able to recommending/suggest another flash for the N54 engine as long as it proves worth the money and time...

as always, Good luck with sales.....
+1 I waited a few months to get the GIAC reflash because i wanted to see actual real world customer reviews and dynos as proof. Also, since GIAC has a very good track record and reputation, that gave me more confidence to buy from them rather than go for a company who's unheard of at the moment (ESS/Singh). I'm sure Singh is a great tune but sometimes it's not always about the HP (reliability, peace of mind, etc comes into play). It would be nice to see more customer dynos and actual reviews in the U.S. rather than the one posted above from Germany? IMO, Singh needs to invest some time advertising themselves online to prove that their products work. They can't just assume that consumers will know who they are and the quality of their product. Anyway, GL with the sales! You guys @ EuroRev are awesome!!!
Old 02-14-2010, 07:38 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anytime he will be back to east coast?