Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

Eurorev: Singh Tune for 535, 335, 135. New price!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 08:26 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 08 535i, A/T & Paddle Shifters, AW, NB Leather, Sport, Premium, Nav, 6FL

Originally Posted by G530
Hey Bro,

I read a post somewhere you just got the GIAC flash. Congrats! How do you like it? I've had it for six months, and like you, I am eyeing RPI exhaust too.
GIAC's awesome! so smoooth like butter and feels like it's really oem. Pulls as hard as JB3. I'm impressed so far. Not sure if i'll be getting the rpi exhaust. 2 deal breakers came up in my list:

1) I want to keep my M5 rear with quad tips setup. I'm waiting for Eloy's reply if he can setup a dual dummy tips on the passenger side just like the rpi muffler tips. If not, i'll pass for now.

2) I need to hear it in person because it might be too loud that it might ruin the luxury feel of the car (droning, burble while idle i've seen in Polk Nole's video, etc.). I have to setup a meet with forum member SSSSE YA before i jump the gun.

PM me your thoughts on both the GIAC and RPI exhaust. I don't want to further hi-jack this thread.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by jcool10181
PM me your thoughts on both the GIAC and RPI exhaust. I don't want to further hi-jack this thread.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: alpinewhite's ride

Originally Posted by jcool10181
Any real world customer dyno sheets?
Hey John

We are sure you will like this tune. We are confident that if you are not happy within 30 days of purchasing the tune, we will give back your money back, no questions ask.

Also, whoever in SoCal jumps on this special first will recieve a free independent dyno at the SAME location (MD Automotive in Westminster) that GIAC sends their test cars to dyno.

I know that Singh is not a household name in the tuning game due to the fact that Jags does not advertise on forums like other companies. We have have worked with ALOT of software tuners (GIAC, POWERCHIP, DINAN, etc..) and Singh is the best out of all of them.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by John@EuroRev
Hey John

We are sure you will like this tune. We are confident that if you are not happy within 30 days of purchasing the tune, we will give back your money back, no questions ask.

Also, whoever in SoCal jumps on this special first will recieve a free independent dyno at the SAME location (MD Automotive in Westminster) that GIAC sends their test cars to dyno.
would be nice to see a dyno comparison between Singh and GIAC...same location, same e60, seems like a win win for ER and Singh if you have/help jcool set-up 2 dyno sessions with both flashes IMO....

</subscribed....
Old 02-14-2010, 10:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: alpinewhite's ride

Are you going to be there too Gene?

Gene, I think you based most of your info on what you read on the forums. Trust me, there is more to it that what is you see in front of the computer (i.e gas used, meth, dyno manipulations, and other mods during the dyno).

But if John or anyone is down, let me/Jimmy know.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by John@EuroRev
Are you going to be there too Gene?

Gene, I think you based most of your info on what you read on the forums. Trust me, there is more to it that what is you see in front of the computer (i.e gas used, meth, dyno manipulations, and other mods during the dyno).

But if John or anyone is down, let me/Jimmy know.
agreed, but not everyone can be "there" and a lot of people look to forums to find info prior to purchase....so 1/4 mile times and dyno's seem to be the only available tools to objectively measure actual effectiveness of said product. So if methodology is the same for both dyno's, only thing that would cause a change in the results would be the flash correct? Not trying to question the Singh tune, only saying you'd be helping/increasing your sales if you could provide objective measures for it...and since jcool already has the GIAC flash (still under his 30 day trial as well I think), why not use his car to compare it to the Singh flash as the "gas used, meth, dyno, manipulations, and other mods during dyno" would be the same.

It's like testing the effectiveness of a medication. One needs to objectively differentiate placebo versus actual physiologic change right? Once objectives measures are shown to improve the end result via independent variable, sales/use can only increase....

I'm all for being able to recommending/suggest another flash for the N54 engine as long as it proves worth the money and time...

as always, Good luck with sales.....
Old 02-14-2010, 10:54 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

Gene's a man of science. Butt dyno's aren't good enough for him
Old 02-14-2010, 10:57 AM
Members

My Ride: '05 545 Jet Black, Miro 111's, Painted Calipers, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, Ultimate Interior LED Kit, ACS Rear Spoilers (reps), HID 7k Fogs, Black Roundels and Badges, 20% Tint, Mtech V2 Angel Eyes, Ksport Coilovers, M5 Bumpers and Side Skits, ACS Front Lip (rep), and probably more on the way as you read this...

do you have anything for the 545?
Old 02-14-2010, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by No Onions
do you have anything for the 545?
per the Singh retail price list they do have a flash for the 545i:

http://www.singhautosport.com/prices.pdf

so for sure ER should be able to provide you with some help
Old 02-14-2010, 11:33 AM
Members

My Ride: '05 545 Jet Black, Miro 111's, Painted Calipers, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, Ultimate Interior LED Kit, ACS Rear Spoilers (reps), HID 7k Fogs, Black Roundels and Badges, 20% Tint, Mtech V2 Angel Eyes, Ksport Coilovers, M5 Bumpers and Side Skits, ACS Front Lip (rep), and probably more on the way as you read this...

word up

Quick Reply: Eurorev: Singh Tune for 535, 335, 135. New price!