The Competition Discuss the competition to the BMW 5 Series here. Mercedes, Audi, etc...

545i Only 500 Miles More Remarks Im hating

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 02:57 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: -04 530D

Originally Posted by Guest' date='Dec 5 2004, 08:15 AM
I see the Idiots are back, Hey guys the word Troll? Come up with a better one in the Thesaurus.

I think you just need to grow up or maybe you cant handle the truth why must you insinuate to object with my opinions? and Urbo I cant handle the car, I would Love to laugh at you in your face , your a Joke Mr. 530 maybe I should get a Acura RL, Get Lost man I have had over 19 cars in my life all RWD and all had over 360bhp and up, I think i can handle them just fine pal. And wait you stil do not even have c ar your riding the bus still until it comes in.

The E60 at high Speeds in NY sucks hands down it does, its too light and active steering really is not needed for any reason what so ever.

You think you know cars you know nothing, Im an automotive engineer silly, you can not challenge me one bit with experience dont even try. I design and manufacture performance parts for Exotic cars for a living and I am an electronic engineer and software developer for Engine Managment and Transmission Software. Duhh

I work with Car manufactures direct and all the Top European Tuners for testing purposes.

Urbo remember I have driven cars that you will never in your
lifetime get a chance to drive.

Im an engineer for a living not just an average car guy who buys a sporty car and thinks he knows it all from reading car Mags,

Dont worry guys I will never post one more comment on here, I do not have ADD like most of you guys who want to slander and play hide and seek bully behind your PC because You cant find a better way to divert your attention.

See ya

From this moment on Member 2004RType will no longer appear so I guess you guys have to string up some more ideas to create personal gratification for your lacking lifestyles.
[snapback]64844[/snapback]

What else I can say? Get angry because we don't believe? Somehow this remains me about some one who really think that he is what he says. Don't You?

Skaffa

PS will You have meeting in NY area?