BMW Debuts the Celebutante’s Ride of Choice at LA Auto Show

BMW Debuts the Celebutante’s Ride of Choice at LA Auto Show

In addition to the i8’s North American debut, BMW also appropriately used the LA Auto Show to formally introduce the 4 series convertible to the masses of independently-wealthy celebutantes that jam up LA’s freeways. The big news here is that for the first time ever, the 3/4 series convertible will be available with AWD. What […] More »

By: | November 22, 2013

Is BMW ConnectedDrive Progress?

Is BMW ConnectedDrive Progress?

The 4-series is old news already, but the ‘vert is dropping tomorrow and we’re excited. But more important to the overall scheme of motoring is that BMW will be presenting new mobility-focused applications at the LA Auto Show’s Connected Car Expo. We all know about the M laptimer app for your Apple iPhone. Now, BMW […] More »

By: | November 19, 2013

BMW i3 Beats M3 through most of a Drag Race

BMW i3 Beats M3 through most of a Drag Race

The i3-versus-M3 drag race you are about to see only lasts eight seconds, but for five of those seconds the i3 beats the M3. Chalk up that partial victory to 100 percent of the electric i3’s 184 lb-ft of torque being available at zero rpm. After those first five seconds, though, the BMW M3’s 414 horsepower attains […] More »

By: | November 18, 2013

Photos of the Week: Modded Imola Red 2000 BMW M5 (E39)

Photos of the Week: Modded Imola Red 2000 BMW M5 (E39)

These photos of the week feature at 200o BMW M5 dressed in sumptuous Imola Red. The current owner, Evan Patak, known on our forums as “ucsbwsr” is selling this beauty for $19,999. This E39 has an extensive list of mods. You can check them out here on the car’s forum thread. Here’s a video of […] More »

By: | November 15, 2013

Chechens Fight the Power in E60 M5

Chechens Fight the Power in E60 M5

I’m no political scientist, but if you’re fighting for freedom perhaps rolling around in a $100,000+ BMW M5 and doing donuts in the middle of a thoroughfare is probably not the best way to show how oppressed you are. But I’ve never rebelled, so what do I know… Still AK47s and BMW M5s do send […] More »

By: | November 14, 2013

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 110
  4. 111
  5. 112
  6. ...
  7. 151