Photos of the Week: BMW E60 5 Series Potpourri

Photos of the Week: BMW E60 5 Series Potpourri

Typically, “Photos of the Week” content is sourced from one forum member at a time. This week, we’re mixing it up with photos from various 5Series.net members. Enjoy your E60 5 Series potpourri.   From “nomis_nehc“   From “Bayerisch Reisenden“   From “socale39“   From “mouthyman“   From “NguyenAzn”   From “naj155“   From “socale39“ Feel […] More »

By: | January 16, 2014

Monday is For M: M5 Madness

Monday is For M: M5 Madness

This particular Monday is for M5 Madness, which is coming to you in the form of two videos. The first video shows you a couple of acceleration runs up to 118 mph in a BMW F10 M5 allowing you to hear the exhaust sounds of the Competition Package.   The next video is a compilation of […] More »

By: | January 13, 2014

Photos of the Week: E60 5 Series Shuffle

Photos of the Week: E60 5 Series Shuffle

These photos of the week come from our “HOTTEST 5 PIC THREAD” started by “Anthony517“. Photos courtesy of the following forum members: “xxterxx“, “andy545“, “keith84_uk“, “nyuballer“, “545ace“, “Luv Jones“. Enjoy this week’s E60 gallery.

By: | January 10, 2014

CES: BMW ConnectedDrive ActiveAssist Autonomous Driving Prototypes

CES: BMW ConnectedDrive ActiveAssist Autonomous Driving Prototypes

Leave it to BMW to showcase performance autonomous driving prototypes at the 2014 International CES. Automated driving has become more prevalent in the automotive industry, but BMW is positioning itself one step ahead of the game with its ConnectedDrive ActiveAssist system that twists the dial on a robotic driver’s personality from chauffeur to racing driver. […] More »

By: | January 9, 2014

The Future is Here: The M235i Is Self Aware

The Future is Here: The M235i Is Self Aware

The BMW 235i can drift on its own. You read that correctly. Check the video from the AutoCar YouTube channel down below.  They’ve put their own music in the video, but mute their score and play the music that should be included with the video.

By: | January 9, 2014

BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Gets Reviewed

BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Gets Reviewed

Here’s a review of a BMW 3 Series that shares no sheetmetal with a BMW 3 Series, but is based on a long-wheelbase Chinese-market BMW 3 Series. Weird, right? Even weirder is the fact that this car is being sold in the U.S. when its big brother, the BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo has been […] More »

By: | January 3, 2014

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 106
  4. 107
  5. 108
  6. ...
  7. 151