Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

RPi Exhaust for 525i/530i Pre Order ***SPECIAL***

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 10:14 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doesn't look like mine's shipped either. Hopefully it arrives before the 16th cuz that's when all the kids get off school and then I won't have time to install it at the company's shop BTW, has anyone done the installation by themselves? Any problems?
Old 12-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by SBrown712' post='1071943
chill out guys, ive ordered tons from trinity, the exhaust will come
Thank you

Originally Posted by Mr_Jihen' post='1072011' date='Dec 10 2009, 11:14 PM
Doesn't look like mine's shipped either. Hopefully it arrives before the 16th cuz that's when all the kids get off school and then I won't have time to install it at the company's shop BTW, has anyone done the installation by themselves? Any problems?
The package should of left on the 16th or the 17th. RPI shipped them for me.

I will check with Eloy to see what is going on. Sorry guys.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '07 530iSport PackageLuxury Packagemore to come

Are you saying the packages should have left the 16th or 17th of November? Not possible unless it was supposed to ship before I paid. I doubt that would have happened since I paid on 11/20.
I checked my tracking number again this evening and the package was actually/finally shipped today. "Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of 12/17/2009."

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='1071949' date='Dec 11 2009, 12:36 AM
chill out guys, ive ordered tons from trinity, the exhaust will come
I didn't pay for something and then expect to have to wait almost a month to get it. I guess my business is different, I don't take payment or sell anything I don't have available to ship or deliver. Screws up my plan to have it installed too. Now I will probably have to wait until after the new year before I can get it on the car.
I'm chilled but disappointed.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

sorry for the inconvenience Steve
Old 12-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Members

Originally Posted by SBrown712' post='1072470' date='Dec 12 2009, 12:45 AM
I didn't pay for something and then expect to have to wait almost a month to get it. I guess my business is different, I don't take payment or sell anything I don't have available to ship or deliver. Screws up my plan to have it installed too. Now I will probably have to wait until after the new year before I can get it on the car.
I'm chilled but disappointed.
+1 Yea, I'm pretty much in the same boat as Steve. I was already pretty peeved that they took my money and then said they don't have em in stock. And yeah, mine was rescheduled for the 12/16/2009. Kids are off on the 16th which means I highly doubt I would have time to install it this year. :thumbsdown: In the mean time, I think I should buy something to relieve my overall stress... any suggestions?
Old 12-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Contributors

I understand that having to wait sucks but you guys need to also consider the fact that with the economy the way it is, most shops will not be keeping much if any stock on items that are not extremely hot sellers.

Say for example that trinity pays $500 per exhaust and buys 10 of them.

That's 5,000 that they have tied up just in exhausts alone and just for the 530i. Right now that could easily make or break a company. So they are doing drop ship pricing based on demand and with RPI's blessing.

LOL come on guys, you are getting a smoking good price and if that means the wait is a little longer than usual then youll just appreciate the exhaust more when you get it.

As long as trinity is keeping you guys updated and informed and the exhaust arrives within a reasonable amount of time then youll be good to go
Old 12-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

+1000 agree completely with PTL, let's be a little patient. Trinity does a damn good job of taking care of us, least we can do is be a little patient. You'll get your exhausts, it may not be today, but it's coming. Relax, enjoy the holidays with the family and know you'll have a bad ass exhaust on your cars before you know it. Or move here and that way you can order from Trinity and then GO TO Eloy for the install (my personal plan)
Old 12-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

thanks for the support and kind words guys
Old 12-13-2009, 12:26 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by SBrown712' post='1072470
+1 Yea, I'm pretty much in the same boat as Steve. I was already pretty peeved that they took my money and then said they don't have em in stock. And yeah, mine was rescheduled for the 12/16/2009. Kids are off on the 16th which means I highly doubt I would have time to install it this year. :thumbsdown: In the mean time, I think I should buy something to relieve my overall stress... any suggestions?
Hi Guys,

I do apologize for the inconvenience. We were told the exhaust were there on the 8th of December and that is when I printed the UPS labels to have them shipped. I have tracked all of the tracking numbers and it went out on the 11th of December. I am truly sorry for you guys waiting. I will make it up to you

PM Sent to you guys as well.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:29 AM
Members

Oh for sure I will appreciate the exhaust once it comes in. I get the exact excited anticipating/impatient feeling waiting to go on a roller coaster and when waiting for goodies like this I have a friend who received a TV from a bunch of us. I couldn't wait for him to plug it in, turn it on and pop in a bluray. He said to us he'll set it up tomorrow. I knew he was genuinely happy, but I was floored. I wouldn't be able to even sleep knowing there's a big gift like that in my living room STILL IN BOX. I understand the budgeting and how some intangibles are always out of your hands, but MOST people has their own plans and timeline they would like to follow. If It were summer and if it wasn't a critical time for the economy, I would easily take more time off work and relax a bit. But the reality is, I now work 6 days a week, have to plan way in advance to have vital things done, hopefully squeeze "life" in on my day off. Ahh well, at least I am consistently "forced" to let loose and get drunk on weekdays. And I love it.

Quick Reply: RPi Exhaust for 525i/530i Pre Order ***SPECIAL***