Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

E60 Forum SPECIAL - COMPLETE M5Tech KIT PRE-ORDER SPECI

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 05:59 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After posting this above, this is the response I get in an e-mail from them:

Actually since you've chosen to act in a public manner I think it's best we don't continue to support you.

If you decide to retract or edit your comments I would be more than willing to listen and continue to support you but I will not argue with you on two fronts. Playing the game you are playing is bit going to get you any support from any vendors.
So they have told me that my bumper is normal, there isn't any issue with my foglights and they weren't going to send me to correct connectors that I was told would originally going to come with my connectors. To clarify, we aren't arguing on two fronts. You told me that you weren't going to send me the correct connectors and the foglights were installed improperly. That was the extent of the support that I received from you.

Now they're saying they aren't going to support me. Looks like I'm not losing out on anything.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:55 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Some past reviews:

Originally Posted by Silver_545i
One of the best days of my life! I had to pick up a shipment from USPS today. Guess what it was???
Yeah Baby! IT WAS THE SHIPMENT FROM UMNITZA!!! I finally got my M front bumper!

Well, I actually ordered the m-tech, but I guess everyone is getting the new M style replica with fogs! That's the one I prefer anyway!

When I spoke with Matt from Umnitza, I asked him for the dimensions of the box. He said he couldn't really describe it and it was difficult to measure. I was rather surprised that someone who deals with shipments on a daily basis wasn't able to simply quote me the box dimensions. Well, that's until I went to pickup the box. Actually, it's not a box. It's the most interestingly packed item I have ever, ever received! It's like 100 boxes taped together in a "squarish" shape. Needless to say, the packaging was awesome and the bumper is in great condition. Matt, sorry I ever doubted your ability to measure a box! I think Umnitza did a great job shipping this! They must have used a whole role of tape just piecing the boxes together!

I live in Canada and Umnitza can't ship here. So, I shipped it to member exx1976 in NY and drove over and picked it up. Member exx1976 is an awesome guy and I really appreciate his help here! If it wasn't for this forum, I would never have met him, and probably would never have this bumper. Thanks again Dude!

It was shipped to NY from California on Monday. So you guys from NY, hang in there. Your shipment should arrive in the next day or so.

I should be installing the bumper next week.

Attachment 76263Attachment 76264Attachment 76266
Attachment 76267Attachment 76269Attachment 76271
Attachment 76272
M5Tech fit from the side:

Old 04-25-2012, 08:56 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by umnitza
Another satisfied customer:
Old 04-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by vlad_b
I just got a car from the shop after installing Umnitza front bumper and side skirts. First of all - thank you Umnitza - there were no major fitment issues. Looks clean as you can tell from the picture.

OEM M-tech rear bumper is next. Hope i can find one sooner

Let me know what you guys think. Not professional pictures of course, just took it with a pocket camera.
Originally Posted by 08white
Mtech front and side just got installed today, pictures was taken right after bodyshop, will need a wash soon
i know, i will need a set of wheels and a drop next, but due to budget, one step at a time

kit was from umnitza(thanks), fitment is good, but the headlight washer piece under the cover didnt fit, need to cut and shave, bodyshop did some work to get it worked
enjoy before and after pictures
Attachment 91033
Attachment 91034

any ideas and opinions are welcome
Originally Posted by E60 Bimmer
I finally had time to take some pics of my car with the umnitza mtech front and side skirts. I picked up the front and sides from umnitza last thursday and after a long night on friday, I finished painting it. The quality of the bumper and sides where great and the fitment was perfect. The rear is coming next with a acs rear diffuser, havent had time to get to that yet. Overall I am very pleased with the outcome. Heres some pics I took

Attachment 75473Attachment 75472Attachment 75474
Originally Posted by BALASUBAS
no if you'll look closely your bumper looks like M5 bumper with fogs
heres a pic of an Mtech bumper
Attachment 75475
Originally Posted by chrisxiv
I finally got the M-tech kit painted and installed and after it's been sitting in the garage for months!

I added the M5tech replica front with fogs from Umnitza, the sideskirts and OEM mtech Rear with matte black diffuser.

Old 04-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ConviktColby
I went to my paint guy and dropped my body kit off on monday.
he painted all four pieces for me for 400$.
I spent about 7-8 hours installing the whole kit by myself.
And I had no idea what I was doing.
with a little help from a few DIY guides on here (thanks BTW)
I got it all done

Old 04-25-2012, 09:34 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Merciless
Finally got it painted and installed. Perfect fit!!! Umnitza, my props to you and your product. it fit perfectly and looks great!! its been turning more heads already.

Thanks!!Attachment 108507
Originally Posted by Bezzletine
Got my umnitza goods on and I love it. Fitment was awesome. Just put my coilovers on and will be taking better pics soon. Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by gurp99
just got my front and rear (single diffuser w/pdc) bumpers painted and installed. (i got the sides from a local dealer). gotta admit, the fitment is pretty good! I will take picture later and post

thanks guys @ umnitza
Old 04-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Mrsosoo
Thanks Umnitza! Got mine installed, heres a pic, fitment was great!

IMG_9379 by Kallie Kush, on Flickr
Originally Posted by sweetnlowe60
Just wanted to say thanks to the fellas at Umnitza. I ordered my m5tech kit and and looks and fits perfect!

we've had a lot of questions about this, so hopefully this will shed some light:
Let me see if I can make it clearer, because it does get confusing (it was for us when we were first going over it with the factory).

Here are the types of bumpers:
1) Mtech Front Bumper - looks like Mtech OEM
2) M5Tech Front Bumper - looks like M5 but with fogs
3) Mtech sides - look the same whether it's an Mtech or M5tech
4) M5tech Rear - an M5 rear bumper with quad outputs
5) Mtech Rear - an Mtech OEM type bumper with 1 output and diffuser

each of these is available in 18mm and 24mm or no PDC
#2 has an alternate option of NO FOG capability

Your quote of $800 includes #2, #3, #4
Your quote of $850 includes #2, #3, #5
Your quote of $925 includes #1, #3, #5
Old 06-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Former Vendor

3 containers on the way
Old 06-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Members

Originally Posted by umnitza' timestamp='[url="tel:1339116138"
1339116138[/url]' post='1448607]
3 containers on the way
Pm sent
Old 06-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Members

Know of a reputable shop in southern Cali that could paint and install for me?!? I'm very interested!

Quick Reply: E60 Forum SPECIAL - COMPLETE M5Tech KIT PRE-ORDER SPECI