Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

E60 Forum SPECIAL - COMPLETE M5Tech KIT PRE-ORDER SPECI

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

In stock, but we're in NorCal, your location is listed as soCal?
Old 03-14-2012, 07:40 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 535xi NAV, Cold Package.

I'm interested. How do I sign up?
Old 03-14-2012, 08:20 AM
Members

Originally Posted by karl0z007
I'm interested. How do I sign up?
Hi ,
My name is Tim.
When you are ready to pull the trigger on the package give me a call at 925 521 0577 and i will get you set up.
Thank you Tim K. Umnitza sales
Old 03-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Members

My Ride: 2009 535xi NAV, Cold Package.

tim Just called, has some weird hold music of a organ. Not sure why. Let me know if we can allocate sometime to discuss this evening. I'm on the East Coast.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:14 AM
Former Vendor

let us know your number privately.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:46 PM
Members

can i get a number so i can call n order
Old 04-17-2012, 11:19 PM
Former Vendor

925 521 0577
877 486 6489
tomorrow
Old 04-24-2012, 04:34 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Dreblack
can i get a number so i can call n order

I wouldn't order from Umnitza again. Their customer service has been poor and I have had issues with every part that they have sent me. They tried blaming it on the shop and even told me to use electrical tape to tape up the bare wires on my foglights....because the connectors they send on the foglights won't connect to the OEM connectors. They wanted to charge me another $38 for an adapter.

Keep in mind this is another $38 after they sent me the wrong bumper, didn't bother telling me that I would need an adapter harness and then the adapter harness that they sent wouldn't even plug into the connector. Their response to that was "That's the adapter we sell to everyone."
Old 04-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Former Vendor

Nice, so you're posting on every thread because you think you are owed an adapter we never sold to anyone?

For the record future customers:
David has received no fewer than 12 emails, at least 1-2 hours of calls on the phone, and countless support for any of his issues. He's upset that he's not received what he ordered the same thing as everyone else, but his expectations were that he'd receive more than everyone else:
1 x E60 (5-series) MTech PolyPropylene Bumper (FRONT)
- Shipping: Additional Bumper Shipping Cost
- Car Model: 08-09 E60 (5-Series) Sedan/Wagon
- Optional: Fog Lights (+$124.99)
- Xenon Fogs: Fog Lights (+$45.00) e60MTbmpr 0% $519.98 $519.98 $519.98 $519.98
1 x E60 (5-series) Mtechnik or M5 PolyPropylene Side Skirts

Further, David even paid less for shipping than everyone else ($4) but still received the items he ordered on the site.

EDIT: btw - we sent you a FREE set of adapters as well, you just don't want to t-tap them in!
Old 04-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Members

Don't forget to mention that it's taken you 12 days since to receive this latest e-mail and I only got it after I have sent another e-mail. Don't forget the time before that it took almost a week to get any contact back from you.

You sent the wrong bumper to begin with which costed me the use of a rental car for a day. Maybe I should have checked to make sure the parts were correct before getting the rental car, but then again I didn't think it would be an issue. That more than covers the $4 of shipping.

Also, with 12 e-mails.....that might be a sign that there is genuinely an issue at hand that isn't being resolved.

I was told that I would get foglights that would plug into my oem foglight connectors.
-I don't have foglights that plug into the OEM foglight connectors
-The adapter you sent doesn't fit either. Even after I said it's for an H8 connection.

I'm upset that the foglights don't align properly and I can't even plug in my foglight connections. As far as the bumper fitment goes, it doesn't fit very well, but I have stated in the e-mail "When I get more time I will pull off my bumper, take pictures, measure dimensions and do a more thorough investigation to see what exactly is going on with my bumper."

To top it off you said in my response to bringing this up with the Better Business Bureau you responded with "BBB? They can't force us to do anything and given your existing attitude, I'm even LESS inclined to do anything if you do take it to them, where before I was even willing to spend additional time and effort to talk to your shop about ways to install that could alleviate their mistakes and even get my own body shop guy involved as he's able to do for me regularly, but with your attitude, I can see that you are just intent on biting the hand that helps you. This whole situation makes me upset and frustrated that no matter how I try to be nice to you and help you, you just lash out!"

You have basically told me that the issue with the alignment of the foglights is something no one else has experienced and that if I want to plug in my foglights that I will have to go buy the adapter. You have stated what you are going to do and what you won't do.

Quick Reply: E60 Forum SPECIAL - COMPLETE M5Tech KIT PRE-ORDER SPECI