Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

E60 Forum SPECIAL - COMPLETE M5Tech KIT PRE-ORDER SPECI

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Raj and Kevin,

This is getting a little out of hand. I've personally spoken to John and we're working something out that is transparent to you and will not require you to do anything.

We have offered a very favorable deal with John to do a less expensive shipping and painting, we do not have any intention of charging you more.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Former Vendor

Also, I just got off the phone with John again, we are going to take care of you both. We just need to figure out which actual bumper has already arrived.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So when will this be resolved? Since taking my order, the only updates I've gotten have been from this thread. I never got a call, email, sms, PM, anything. When something like this happens, you need to keep the customer better informed.

Edit: I was posting this before your last response....so when do you expect these issues to be fully resolved?
Old 09-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Former Vendor

All the updates are available on your account on our site, each order is given an order number and up to date status updates as they come in.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Former Vendor

Greyhound will likely deliver KS's bumper tomorrow. RK's bumper has not yet arrived there but should be there tonight or maybe tomorrow. If both are ready, they will both be delivered, if not, then only KSs will be delivered tomorrow and the RK bumper will wait for the arrival before delivery to Impressive.

John has gone home for the day no doubt, but we will communicate with John tomorrow morning and make sure this works out.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='1003149' date='Sep 9 2009, 05:41 PM
All the updates are available on your account on our site, each order is given an order number and up to date status updates as they come in.
Yea I get that, but you guys never sent me the order number, or an order confirmation, or anything. This is what I'm mostly upset about. You have my email address and you obviously know my SN so PM'ing would have also been another viable option.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='1003250' date='Sep 9 2009, 08:03 PM
Greyhound will likely deliver KS's bumper tomorrow. RK's bumper has not yet arrived there but should be there tonight or maybe tomorrow. If both are ready, they will both be delivered, if not, then only KSs will be delivered tomorrow and the RK bumper will wait for the arrival before delivery to Impressive.

John has gone home for the day no doubt, but we will communicate with John tomorrow morning and make sure this works out.

I'll be eagerly awaiting any updates.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i, SMG, Nav, Pro Logic, etc.

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='1003094' date='Sep 9 2009, 04:45 PM
Raj and Kevin,

This is getting a little out of hand. I've personally spoken to John and we're working something out that is transparent to you and will not require you to do anything.

We have offered a very favorable deal with John to do a less expensive shipping and painting, we do not have any intention of charging you more.

Thanks Matt. I did confirm that my bumper arrived Tuesday evening. I will need to confirm with John that he can pick it up tomorrow.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:28 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i, SMG, Nav, Pro Logic, etc.

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='1003101' date='Sep 9 2009, 04:53 PM
Also, I just got off the phone with John again, we are going to take care of you both. We just need to figure out which actual bumper has already arrived.

I thought things were all worked out. I spoke to John this morning and he said he'd pick up the bumper as a favor and it could be painted and ready for tomorrow... The bumpers won't fit in a sedan! He said the guy he sent opened the boxes and everything, and they still don't fit, not to mention the side skirts. I was thinking I could even rent a van when I was there since I may need transportation, but the timing with the painting and drying won't work...

I don't know what to tell you Matt, this isn't really working out. John said the delivery service is still available at $100, and I don't know of any other options available. All I know is that something needs to be arranged for today or I can't go, and this is the only weekend that I have availabe to make this trip... I know this wasn't expected, but something needs to be done soon. I can't reach you until you open out there on the West...

Raj, this is not looking good for our kits...
Old 09-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by FastLane' post='1003895' date='Sep 10 2009, 08:28 AM
I thought things were all worked out. I spoke to John this morning and he said he'd pick up the bumper as a favor and it could be painted and ready for tomorrow... The bumpers won't fit in a sedan! He said the guy he sent opened the boxes and everything, and they still don't fit, not to mention the side skirts. I was thinking I could even rent a van when I was there since I may need transportation, but the timing with the painting and drying won't work...

I don't know what to tell you Matt, this isn't really working out. John said the delivery service is still available at $100, and I don't know of any other options available. All I know is that something needs to be arranged for today or I can't go, and this is the only weekend that I have availabe to make this trip... I know this wasn't expected, but something needs to be done soon. I can't reach you until you open out there on the West...

Raj, this is not looking good for our kits...
The problem here is broken telephone.

As of 8:30am PST, we have been in contact with Enrique from Impressive. Jimmy from Greyhound will be using a van to deliver the item to John at Impressive. John is already aware of this because Pat (here in Oakland) and myself were on the call with him and we confirmed that his employee Enrique agreed to it. I will coordinate with him shortly to make sure (Enrique, Jimmy, John, Kevin and Pat <-- local supervisor have already made contact with John) are all in the loop.

Raj's kit has not yet arrived, so John will pick up his kit at a later time possibly this Saturday or Sunday depending on arrival OR if the delivery goes well, then Jimmy or another employee of Greyhound will likely deliver it on another trip. We are paying for the delivery services.

--------

Greyhound offers a deliver service - Manhattan is an exception at $100, but most Greyhound stations in larger metro areas will allow local delivery. Charges for those local deliveries will vary from $25-100 depending on residential, urgency, and size. Should you wish to not go pick up from the station (most stations are within 10 minutes drive of most people), please let us know so that you can plan ahead for a door to door delivery from that greyhound station.

Quick Reply: E60 Forum SPECIAL - COMPLETE M5Tech KIT PRE-ORDER SPECI