Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

Acute Performance | Turner Motorsports Spacers

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

Hi Everyone,

Finally found a reasonably priced spacer company that I'm happy with. The Turner Motorsports spacers are made in the USA and have the following features:

1. Spacers need to be removed from time to time, and it's not uncommon for them to become stuck to the hub of the car. Nowhere is this more common than the four seasons of New England (where we are located), where rust makes removing anything a nightmare. Most companies tell you to use a hammer and chisel to beat the spacer off. All this does is distort the spacer which, in turn, may lead to a vibration. This latest spacer design incorporates pockets around the entire circumference of the spacer. These pockets allow you to easily pop the spacer off with a flat blade screwdriver without damaging it.

2. We start with very strong and lightweight high-grade aluminum with a strong resistance to corrosion. We go the extra step and have our spacers coated with a military-spec hard-coat for extreme corrosion prevention and with a dark gray color to blend in with your wheel and brake package for best appearance.

3. All Turner Spacers are CNC machined to very tight machining tolerances to save weight while not affecting strength. Our spacers are engineered and manufactured to preserve ride quality, last a long time, and enhance your BMW's handling and looks.

4. We laser engrave each wheel spacer with it's size for fast identification.

Pricing
5mm - $75/pair
10mm - $85/pair
12.5mm - $85/pair
15mm - $85/pair
20mm - $95/pair

Options
10 Extended Lug Nuts - $29

Shipping - $12

All orders can be placed by sending PayPal to michael@acuteperformance.com or giving me a call at 626.722.8881.

If there are any questions let me know.

Michael
Acute Performance
Old 11-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545i - GONE

shhhhhhhh*****T!!! why couldn't these have come out sooner! I just bought a set from H&R, and these look SOO much better!
Old 11-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Former Vendor

return or sell 'em?

michael
acute performance

Originally Posted by ck-e60
shhhhhhhh*****T!!! why couldn't these have come out sooner! I just bought a set from H&R, and these look SOO much better!
Old 11-15-2010, 03:26 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Michael coming through with a sick deal for us yet again! I bought my 12.5 TMS spacers for more than 85 USED! (albeit I did get a set of bolts with them, so I still got a great deal IMO ) Still, awesome pricing and a great product
Old 11-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Former Vendor

I've got 2 sets of 12.5mm spacers in stock w/ extended black lug bolts. That's 4 spacers and 20 lug bolts.

Michael
Acute Performance
Old 11-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

Curious, do you usually balance spacers as well or do they already come pre-balanced?
Old 11-25-2010, 08:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

How would you balance a spacer? It attaches to the hub, not the wheel. I put mine on without any balancing and have no issues. Though, to be completely fair, mine are mounted on the rear wheels, so not too much vibration comes through from there to the steering wheel. But no, AFAIK there's no balancing required - these come already balanced from factory.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Former Vendor

No need to balance a spacer.

Michael
Acute Performance
Old 11-25-2010, 10:20 AM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by v_therussian
How would you balance a spacer? It attaches to the hub, not the wheel. I put mine on without any balancing and have no issues. Though, to be completely fair, mine are mounted on the rear wheels, so not too much vibration comes through from there to the steering wheel. But no, AFAIK there's no balancing required - these come already balanced from factory.
My old engineering background ( and RC heli hobby) says to balance everything that spins to reduce vibration before mounting. Flywheels for example can be drilled on the heavy side to remove some material until it spins without vibrating.

But yeah, I'm sure the mfg considered that and they're already balanced. I was just curious.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Former Vendor

Yup, they've already taken this into consideration.

Michael
Acute Performance - DPE Master Dealer

Originally Posted by balbs
My old engineering background ( and RC heli hobby) says to balance everything that spins to reduce vibration before mounting. Flywheels for example can be drilled on the heavy side to remove some material until it spins without vibrating.

But yeah, I'm sure the mfg considered that and they're already balanced. I was just curious.

Quick Reply: Acute Performance | Turner Motorsports Spacers