Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

***OFFICIAL AFE Refund Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Joe - Don't waste your time or your energy. We have never doubted you, your company or your services. You are honest, hard working and always go the extra mile to ensure our satisfaction.

Clearly, Paul and the folks at AFE are upset by the large number of returns that are coming their way. For them to switch the issue back onto you, is clearly a weak move on their part. Inevitably, this is not the last that AFE will hear from other customers that have purchased their intakes; BMW's or any other high performance vehicle for that matter. Shame on them. :thumbsdown:

Bottom line Joe...We trust you and that's all that matters.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:44 PM
Contributors

excuse me french, but aFe is fuckin' whack!!

Paul - is this how you treat your vendors!? Trinity is trying to do the right thing here with his customers and you throw him under the bus like that?! and how unprofessional of you to make such harmful accusations in Joe's intentions?! he's kind enough to offer refunds, when he did not even have to! what does it matter how he receives his refund from you, credit card or otherwise?! He's obviously takin' a loss and he's dealing with it as he see's fit.

i'm no lawyer, but throwing false accusations like that can and may be grounds for legal action!
Old 10-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

WOW Paul, with that statement you put AFE back down...you forget that all this trouble all started off because you guys developed, marketed and sold a faulty product. You will still get paid your salary from AFE for handling the returns. Joe has to still put his time out to credit everyone their money, take his time to go UPS or whatever to drop off the intakes to get shipped back to you and pay for the shipping, and handle all the paperwork between you guys and him, and handle his own paperwork. Not only that, you guys didn't even bother to take the time to go and dyno all of your own products. Joe went to RPI multiple times to watch dynos to gather information for himself and the forums so he could make sure he would be selling quality products. Unfortunately he couldn't stand behind yours and he stop selling your products and now you are trying to bring him down with you.

Paul you are an official asshole in my book...
Old 10-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='705785
excuse me french, but aFe is fuckin' whack!!

Paul - is this how you treat your vendors!? Trinity is trying to do the right thing here with his customers and you throw him under the bus like that?! and how unprofessional of you to make such harmful accusations in Joe's intentions?! he's kind enough to offer refunds, when he did not even have to! what does it matter how he receives his refund from you, credit card or otherwise?! He's obviously takin' a loss and he's dealing with it as he see's fit.

i'm no lawyer, but throwing false accusations like that can and may be grounds for legal action!

Thanks guys

SEE PAUL...You are messing with the wrong guy...I have this WHOLE community behind my back. Have fun on the E90post...

1. mrfva
2. imsortofabigdeal
3. alpinewhite
4. nerweezy
5. white5
6. Hyper_545i
7. theXman
8. khooger
9. bars_sun
10. Bigbadbull
11. advancedlogic
12. Southgate
13. bimmer530iguy
14. stel_i79
15. kushx22
Old 10-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Wow....this has taken an unexpected turn. That said, I'm returning my CAI to Trinity. Any extra funds received are well-deserved to Trinity for the time, effort, energy, and organization. I thank you again for being an upstanding vendor to this community. I don't have to think twice about my decision...or Joe's.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

One more question for you Paul. Being that this is a public forum, why would Joe go out of his way to publish the exact amounts of his credits on this thread? If he was looking to make a profit and hide something, do you really think he would publish these amounts?

If I were looking to make a profit, I sure as hell wouldn't publish these exact amounts for the whole world to see.

You did yourself no favors by that comment. That's really bad business. :thumbsdown:
Old 10-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 5series
Model Year: 2004

Yea, if this AFe product wasn't faulty and actually enhanced performance, none of this would happen anyway, and I wouldn't be out 75 dollars. This sucks, but
AFE is too blame for their crap product in their first place.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:01 PM
Senior Members

HONESTLY the 201. and some change is more than enough or a refund for me

Low blow Paul, i think everyone here can understand Joe STILL going out of his way to getting the intakes ship to Trinity then shipping them out to you and all the other side stuff he has to do....

EDIT: please please lets keep out cool guys, we dont want this getting more out of hand than it already is
Old 10-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Members

AFe product already piece of $hit so their people. Go spend more time making a good product, and stop fooling people. Even AFe is coming out with their own scoop, with their ethic/moral, it gonna still be piece of $hit anyway. Paul, you better learn how to spelling T-E-S-T-I-N-G instead of just copy-cat other people product.

Paul Hardley, you are too shady to even be welcome on this forum. Get your crappy product out and sell to some other fools, who only want to buy it for LOOK. If you spend time testing your product and be honest, these situation will never happen. And don't drag some honest people like Joe(r1racer) down the drain with your $hitty company.

I can't wait to kick @$$ your AFe's car on the street.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

1. mrfva
2. imsortofabigdeal
3. alpinewhite
4. nerweezy
5. white5
6. Hyper_545i
7. theXman
8. khooger