Site Comments & Suggestions Have questions, comments or suggestions about this site or how to improve it? We value your feedback!

Should I just quit donating to this site?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Ice. You just basically summarized what I was trying to say all these times. Yes my English is not that great, and thus it creates conflicts and arguments in this forum. Lets say I am talking now from a perspective of not that "bmw550ifreak" lets say I am a different person. As a caring family as you guys say, we can yell at this 550ifreak tare him apart so he will listen next time. Banning, or ignoring his posts, or replying back in a negative way after all this happened, is not gonna lead this kid "bmw550ifreak" anywhere, its just going to make it worse. When everything happens on the first time, its always a lesson and thats how people learn FROM THEIR OWN MISTAKES. By looking at his posts, he is trying to be nice and polite to people, even though we hate him, because he understands what he did and that was a huge FAIL in life. We should give him another chance, because after all, he is a good kid, but just did not get to that stage where we are. Like Iceman said, I am sure all of us, in our adulthood when we were young, did the same thing or at least most of us . Let him live in this forum, he brought up a good example of how NOT TO BE in this world.

"Back to me": I really have nothing to say now.... all I am trying to do is being nice to you people, but sum of you not all of you, are being a-holes which I agree, because 80% of this world are a-holes anyways. The point is, I dont really care how much you guys scream at me, but what I do care is I know somewhere you do care about me ( because I am the killer on the roads unfortunately) I could harm people, I am the bad reckless driver. So lets all help me out, stop being so naive and lets sort this thing out.

I joined this forum for few reasons.

1) I thought I would find people who love their bmers like I do, and we have something in common to talk about

2) Create a bigger community and meet new people and make our life more fun

3) Learn and observe knowledge, that I have not achieved yet.

Excuse me again gentleman, I am really not that kid as you think I am. " It just happens"

Sorry for creating all these problems in the forums, I hope everything will come to its normal level. Because WE all have 1 thing in common at least, and its love to the cars and the cars we own.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

BAN HIM!!! Wait what? Am I to late to the lynchin?

haha seriously tho mini v. U seem cool enough to hang out just no more farting in the car w the windows up
Old 04-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by skelevirus
BAN HIM!!! Wait what? Am I to late to the lynchin?

haha seriously tho mini v. U seem cool enough to hang out just no more farting in the car w the windows up
lol thank you skele