Site Comments & Suggestions Have questions, comments or suggestions about this site or how to improve it? We value your feedback!

Should I just quit donating to this site?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 12:43 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks V for the quick summary.

As I said earlier, this is like the americanM5 dude on the M5 forum. I thought this kid learned from the last thread (Yeah i did see you posts on the thread that's still on).

Well, I think the thread should've stayed and kept it PG13 while deleting the bad posts.
I don't see why the other thread was deleted while the other remained un-touched(specially your posts )

I'm sure Iceman has a good explanation for this. Lets just wait and see what's his side of the story.

AND 550iFREAK, its not your fault, ITS YOUR PARENTS FAULT FOR GIVING A KID LIKE YOU SUCH A HUGE RESPONSIBILITY YOU SPOILED

Now, PLEASE FOR your own sake 550ifreak, MAN UP and start driving responsibly. Maybe, I REPEAT, MAYBE it wasn't your fault, but you gotta start growing up for your own sake. I saw your thread on the DRIVE SAFE THREAD and I HOPE YOU WATCHED THE WHOLE 7minutes because i couldn't finish the first 3minutes before closing the tab.

You don't want that GUILT ON YOUR HAND for the rest of your life. SO please, WAKE UP and START ACTING RESPONSIBLY.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

You think the kid with the M5 has any spare parts to sell? I need a trunk finisher..
Old 03-31-2010, 05:23 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Originally Posted by nigxdoof
You think the kid with the M5 has any spare parts to sell? I need a trunk finisher..
Old 03-31-2010, 05:46 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Sorry V..I really can't agree...although I found the thread quite festive in nature, this IS after all 5series.net and not /b/.

The amount of ripaucity was up there..
Old 03-31-2010, 06:38 AM
Contributors

what differentiates this forum from others is that we can talk about everything. Plus, why is one thread deleted while another gone (we could've kept it PG13 by deleting all the *$£%^£*).

This is as well part of the LOUNGE. It was created so we don't disrupt the flow of the information on the E60 discussion.It's where we can talk about anything... The thread could've just been moved here.

ON TOP OF THAT, if the same thing were to happen on the M5board, the newspapers...the world would have never known the proper story of americanM5's actions and what was the story behind it... And who knows, no one could've seen that the fellow members tried to help him out that much (which is what we are trying to do exactly, except some of us had a few....extra words to add but could've been deleted).

I know that on the M5board things remained calm but we could've turned the thread into something useful for other teens who also have powerful cars and read our reactions and learn THAT THIS IS WRONG.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:41 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by Bteljuice
I know that on the M5board things remained calm but we could've turned the thread into something useful for other teens who also have powerful cars and read our reactions and learn THAT THIS IS WRONG.
Yea that's true...
Old 03-31-2010, 06:41 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: MY07 525xi Silver Gray
Model Year: 2007

... LOL ...

Originally Posted by nigxdoof
Old 04-03-2010, 08:36 AM
Contributors

i need to hang out around here more. i miss good shit.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

V, as I said in another thread about this subject:

a) I didn't deleted it, it was our admin who chose to delete it
b) I would have done the same, because you guys were out of control and it was too much work to clean that thread up.

If you guys have a problem with the fact we needed to react to the thread, please feel free to read the terms of use again, to which everyone agreed upon registering to this forum:

Forum Terms & Rules

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
In the thread that's still alive things have calmed down, so it is still up.
The thread itself is not braking the law, only the behavior described in it.
If now the reactions get out of control we have to do something, that's our job...
Old 04-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Members

so any parts for sale?

Quick Reply: Should I just quit donating to this site?