Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

WTB:Vorsteiner hood with vents

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 07:11 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mark_hk

Thats what I have ordered...
Is that an actual picture of the product or is that a Vorsteiner hood? If it is the actual product, it looks like it might have the same front fitment issues that many have complained about with the Vorsteiner.

Definitely let us know what you think when you get it installed and post a bunch of pictures. Are you planning on leaving it carbon fiber or paint it to match the car? It seems like there is quite a bit of interest in this hood if it fits well and the price is right.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:18 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 530i 06 ///M5

Ill order now gimme the info! Lol
Old 10-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wolfgang0524
Is that an actual picture of the product or is that a Vorsteiner hood? If it is the actual product, it looks like it might have the same front fitment issues that many have complained about with the Vorsteiner.

Definitely let us know what you think when you get it installed and post a bunch of pictures. Are you planning on leaving it carbon fiber or paint it to match the car? It seems like there is quite a bit of interest in this hood if it fits well and the price is right.

Its a picture of the product... Not sure about fitment, but have 100% guarantee on it. Price that has been quoted includes the bonnet, colour coding it to match rest of my car (apart from carbon grills) and installation. If im not happy with the fitment, they will re-do another bonnet.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

I want one too. Please post up their contact info.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:01 AM
Senior Members

Got confirmation that it will be ready in 14 days.

I questioned whether there will be a gap as described in the other post, and they will ensure that i am 100% happy with the fit before they have it painted...!

Sounds good to me! Fingers crossed!!!!!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Senior Members

Let us know soon. Very interested in a painted one!
Old 10-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Senior Members

Arrives today... as long as it gets through customs OK!

Faster than I expected!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 03:23 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Alpine White Premium package, Sport package, Nav, HUD, PDC

The suspense is killing me!! haha. I have been following this thread and I can't wait to see what the end result will look like. Also, ball park figure on the cost? An earlier post of yours says, "ALOT" less than the original. How much is A LOT? Pm if you prefer
Old 10-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Kaizen
The suspense is killing me!! haha. I have been following this thread and I can't wait to see what the end result will look like. Also, ball park figure on the cost? An earlier post of yours says, "ALOT" less than the original. How much is A LOT? Pm if you prefer

Ha ha ha! Yeah, i am sure everyone does want to know the cost - ive had a few PM's about it!

Unfortunately I cant release the price i paid as it was a sort of "favour" from the guy... Let me talk to him when i go down to get it installed and see what price i should quote.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Senior Members

Common man we can't wait this long!

Quick Reply: WTB:Vorsteiner hood with vents