Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

For Sale - Brand New Style 123 rims/tires

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 02:25 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 530i, Jet Black, Black leather, Sport Package, Premium Sound, 19x8.5" and 19x9.5" Work VS-XX rims, Eibach Pro Kit springs

Brand new...only about 110 miles on them (the distance from Sterling BMW in Newport Beach to downtown San Diego). Asking $1200. If interested, call me @ (619) 200-5897.
Old 07-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Members

umm yeah ur off on the price there buddy sorry not my price range if u notice plunk sold his wheels for about 400 which is reasonable
Old 07-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 530i, Jet Black, Black leather, Sport Package, Premium Sound, 19x8.5" and 19x9.5" Work VS-XX rims, Eibach Pro Kit springs

Originally Posted by qtrII6' date='Jul 20 2005, 04:11 PM
umm yeah ur off on the price there buddy sorry not my price range if u notice plunk sold his wheels for about 400 which is reasonable
[snapback]151346[/snapback]

umm yeah my price is more reasonable than you assume there gtrII6. What's that saying about the word ASSUME and making an ASS out of yourself?!? Anyways, ff you think $400 is a reasonable price for rims and tires, you're high on something!!! A guy selling parts off because he is moving and needs to get rid of merchandise is one thing...I'm not that desperate. I'm even going to supply the following link to show what the going prices are (understand that the dealer would be charging close to $400 per rim):

$297/wheel = $1,188 (w/o shipping, w/o tax, w/o center caps)
http://www.bmwwheels.com/bmwwheels_detail....=123&Series=E60

$312/tire = $1,248 (w/o shipping, w/o tax, w/o balance fees, etc...)
Price for the tires Dunlop Runflats from dealer (these are the new ones as my car is a 2006 model):

$2,436 of brand new merchandise for $1,200.

Again, I am not moving like Pukulan so I am not desperate to sell them for nearly nothing. That?s his prerogative. Just like how my price is my prerogative. gtrII6, I actually challenge you to disprove the fairness of my price.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:36 PM
Members

challange me lol i didnt know this was a dual and if you do your research there are several people selling them anywhere from 400 to 800 if you think 1200 is so reeasonable how come no ones offered you anything for them? umm yeah and i wasnt talking smack i was jus giving my two cents on it but now u wanna turn this into a challange so foolish, i can get these on ebay for a cheaper price check craigslist u will see they go for at the most 1000 .........so dont start talking out of your ass those rims wont sell for $1200 and punkin isnt desperate he just wants something to compensate him
Old 07-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Members

Originally Posted by qtrII6' date='Jul 22 2005, 01:36 PM
challange me lol i didnt know this was a dual and if you do your research there are several people selling them anywhere from 400 to 800 if you think 1200 is so reeasonable how come no ones offered you anything for them? umm yeah and i wasnt talking smack i was jus giving my two cents on it but now u wanna turn this into a challange so foolish, i can get these on ebay for a cheaper price check craigslist u will see they go for at the most 1000 .........so dont start talking out of your ass those rims wont sell for $1200 and punkin isnt desperate he just wants something to compensate him
[snapback]151984[/snapback]

I hate to make you look stupid again but you make it TOO easy. I've actually gotten three offers already and counting. Are you THAT ignorant in thinking that offers would be posted publicly?!? By the way, if you CAN get these on ebay for $400, please show me a link that is selling exactly what I'm offering (and I'm not talking about a beginning bid price either you idiot)!!! As far as "punkin's" situation, do you know him well enough to assume anything outside of him saying that he was moving and needed to sell them?!? Obviously not considering his name is Pukulan, not punkin. And it's "duel" not "dual" you illiterate. Slowly put down whatever it is your smoking and pick up a book.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Members

oh sorry i didnt spelll check how bout u get that stick out your ass i challange you lol your a loser go sell your rims what do you have a 525i? as for your three offers i bet non of them were 1200 lol what was ur highest offer 700 bux? oh wait did i spell bux with an X im sorry let me be gramatically correct dollars aka bucks......is that better for you oh and ummm not to mention i graduated from one of the top schools in the country thats exactly why i afforded to buy a 545i cash!!! dont start with me and your ignorance......if you cannot differ between someones opinion and a challange lol then you have problems have a nice day
Old 07-22-2005, 03:24 PM
Members

Talking

Originally Posted by qtrII6' date='Jul 22 2005, 03:45 PM
oh sorry i didnt spelll check how bout u get that stick out your ass i challange you lol your a loser ? go sell your rims what do you have a 525i? as for your three offers i bet non of them were 1200 lol what was ur highest offer 700 bux? oh wait did i spell bux with an X im sorry let me be gramatically correct dollars aka bucks......is that better for you oh and ummm not to mention i graduated from one of the top schools in the country thats exactly why i afforded to buy a 545i cash!!! dont start with me and your ignorance......if you cannot differ between someones opinion and? a challange lol then you have problems have a nice day
[snapback]152049[/snapback]

Actually, all offers $1000 or more. It's called business sense. Supply and demand, market pricing... Did they not teach you any of this at your top school of the country (which I highly doubt)? Also, are you THAT insecure about yourself where you had to tell us that you bought a 545i in cash?!? Do you think anybody cares?!? At any rate, you'd be very foolish if you wanted to compare wallets...especially in this forum. By the way, what's wrong with a 525i? Although I have a 530i, is there anything wrong with a 525i? I guarantee you there are many owners of 525i's in this forum that have a bankroll that would choke the life out of you. Think about that the next time you see a 525 while you drive around in your 545 with your nose up.

Finally, your maturity level is evident in your first few sentences. It's not a matter of stick up asses, it's a matter of not having the mindset of a high schooler.

"oh sorry i didnt spelll check how bout u get that stick out your ass i challange you lol your a loser go sell your rims what do you have a 525i?"

See what I mean?

One more thing, we're still waiting on that ebay link?
Old 07-22-2005, 03:30 PM
Members

umm last time i checked "i challange you" thats pretty high school infact having this conversation is childish so let me just end it on a few notes 1. if you look out in the world you will notice there are many 525 and 530s but not as often as you come across a 545 ........the reason: its not afforadable to the avg buyer. now for people like you who think they are so eager to come on a forum and talk shit then thats you point and perspective i tried to resolve the situation by stating its my point of you and for your ebay link you incompatent fool like i said you can get it cheaper i never said $400 bux. last comment from me good look on your "supply and demand" moron
Old 07-22-2005, 03:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

yikes!?!......hey guys... cant we all just get along??
Old 07-22-2005, 03:39 PM
Members

My Ride: 2002 325i - SOLD 2006 525i - PCD in August '05 1999 CVPI - My work car

Come on guys.. let's not flame the seller. He has his product and price.. that's that. Let those interested post here.. Can't we all just get along?

Quick Reply: For Sale - Brand New Style 123 rims/tires