Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

For Sale - Brand New Style 123 rims/tires

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 03:42 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

Originally Posted by Vitacura' date='Jul 22 2005, 04:39 PM

Come on guys.. let's not flame the seller. He has his product and price.. that's that. Let those interested post here.. Can't we all just get along??
[snapback]152069[/snapback]
thats funny!!
Old 07-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 530i, Jet Black, Black leather, Sport Package, Premium Sound, 19x8.5" and 19x9.5" Work VS-XX rims, Eibach Pro Kit springs

Originally Posted by qtrII6' date='Jul 22 2005, 04:30 PM
now for people like you who think they are so eager to come on a forum and talk shit then thats you point and perspective i tried to resolve the situation by stating its my point of you
[snapback]152067[/snapback]

WTF are you trying to say here?!? And you're calling ME "incompatent?!?" Top school in the country, huh?!?! "Good look" to you too buddy. Do you have to make it THIS easy for me?!?

Here are two quotes from you:

"I never said $400 bux..."

"do your research there are several people selling them anywhere from 400 to 800"

This is that new logic that they teach at some the top schools in America. By the way, if I were to use your logic, a crack dealer with a brand new 7 series is a more successful guy than all of us.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 530i, Jet Black, Black leather, Sport Package, Premium Sound, 19x8.5" and 19x9.5" Work VS-XX rims, Eibach Pro Kit springs

Originally Posted by Vitacura' date='Jul 22 2005, 04:39 PM

Come on guys.. let's not flame the seller. He has his product and price.. that's that. Let those interested post here.. Can't we all just get along??
[snapback]152069[/snapback]

HAHAAAAA!!!! Boy did you get me there.
Old 07-23-2005, 12:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

But you did win BullMkt and you got a lot of free publicity for you wheels...
Old 08-04-2005, 05:04 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 520i, mystic blue, steptronic, beige leather, pdc, bluetooth, rain sensor, BMW sport kit fitted, 18" 166 rep BMW rims , de-badged, cherished reg. chrome grill,

Originally Posted by BullMkt' date='Jul 23 2005, 12:24 AM
[quote name='qtrII6' date='Jul 22 2005, 03:45 PM']oh sorry i didnt spelll check how bout u get that stick out your ass i challange you lol your a loser ? go sell your rims what do you have a 525i? as for your three offers i bet non of them were 1200 lol what was ur highest offer 700 bux? oh wait did i spell bux with an X im sorry let me be gramatically correct dollars aka bucks......is that better for you oh and ummm not to mention i graduated from one of the top schools in the country thats exactly why i afforded to buy a 545i cash!!! dont start with me and your ignorance......if you cannot differ between someones opinion and? a challange lol then you have problems have a nice day
[snapback]152049[/snapback]

Actually, all offers $1000 or more. It's called business sense. Supply and demand, market pricing... Did they not teach you any of this at your top school of the country (which I highly doubt)? Also, are you THAT insecure about yourself where you had to tell us that you bought a 545i in cash?!? Do you think anybody cares?!? At any rate, you'd be very foolish if you wanted to compare wallets...especially in this forum. By the way, what's wrong with a 525i? Although I have a 530i, is there anything wrong with a 525i? I guarantee you there are many owners of 525i's in this forum that have a bankroll that would choke the life out of you. Think about that the next time you see a 525 while you drive around in your 545 with your nose up.

Finally, your maturity level is evident in your first few sentences. It's not a matter of stick up asses, it's a matter of not having the mindset of a high schooler.

"oh sorry i didnt spelll check how bout u get that stick out your ass i challange you lol your a loser go sell your rims what do you have a 525i?"

See what I mean?

One more thing, we're still waiting on that ebay link?
[snapback]152066[/snapback]
[/quote]
I have to agree with the seller I'm from the Uk and have the same set for sale I'm asking the equilivant of $1300us adn I am confident already have had offers close to this. If there are sets out there for 200/400 buy now and make a profit
Norman
Old 08-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Members

Originally Posted by norham' date='Aug 4 2005, 08:04 AM
[quote name='BullMkt' date='Jul 23 2005, 12:24 AM'][quote name='qtrII6' date='Jul 22 2005, 03:45 PM']oh sorry i didnt spelll check how bout u get that stick out your ass i challange you lol your a loser ? go sell your rims what do you have a 525i? as for your three offers i bet non of them were 1200 lol what was ur highest offer 700 bux? oh wait did i spell bux with an X im sorry let me be gramatically correct dollars aka bucks......is that better for you oh and ummm not to mention i graduated from one of the top schools in the country thats exactly why i afforded to buy a 545i cash!!! dont start with me and your ignorance......if you cannot differ between someones opinion and? a challange lol then you have problems have a nice day

Actually, all offers $1000 or more. It's called business sense. Supply and demand, market pricing... Did they not teach you any of this at your top school of the country (which I highly doubt)? Also, are you THAT insecure about yourself where you had to tell us that you bought a 545i in cash?!? Do you think anybody cares?!? At any rate, you'd be very foolish if you wanted to compare wallets...especially in this forum. By the way, what's wrong with a 525i? Although I have a 530i, is there anything wrong with a 525i? I guarantee you there are many owners of 525i's in this forum that have a bankroll that would choke the life out of you. Think about that the next time you see a 525 while you drive around in your 545 with your nose up.

Finally, your maturity level is evident in your first few sentences. It's not a matter of stick up asses, it's a matter of not having the mindset of a high schooler.

"oh sorry i didnt spelll check how bout u get that stick out your ass i challange you lol your a loser go sell your rims what do you have a 525i?"

See what I mean?

[/quote]
I have to agree with the seller I'm from the Uk and have the same set for sale I'm asking the equilivant of $1300us adn I am confident already have had offers close to this. If there are sets out there for 200/400 buy now and make a profit
Norman
[snapback]155944[/snapback]
[/quote]

bought my style 124 for 700 bux so umm yeah there are deals out there
Old 08-04-2005, 08:46 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by qtrII6' date='Aug 4 2005, 11:10 AM
[quote name='norham' date='Aug 4 2005, 08:04 AM'][quote name='BullMkt' date='Jul 23 2005, 12:24 AM'][quote name='qtrII6' date='Jul 22 2005, 03:45 PM']oh sorry i didnt spelll check how bout u get that stick out your ass i challange you lol your a loser ? go sell your rims what do you have a 525i? as for your three offers i bet non of them were 1200 lol what was ur highest offer 700 bux? oh wait did i spell bux with an X im sorry let me be gramatically correct dollars aka bucks......is that better for you oh and ummm not to mention i graduated from one of the top schools in the country thats exactly why i afforded to buy a 545i cash!!! dont start with me and your ignorance......if you cannot differ between someones opinion and? a challange lol then you have problems have a nice day

See what I mean?

[/quote]
Norman
[/quote]

[snapback]155999[/snapback]
[/quote]
i feel this is a free world and people have a choice to sell what they want for what they want, and if no one likes the price move on and shop elsewhere. The thing that hit me was to call out all the 525i drivers, we all drive e60's, and yes some have different engines which seperate them in price, but to say someone who drives a 545i is better than the 525i is not a fair statement. Its a matter of preference,Look at me for example i have a 530i and am awaiting the m6. I could have boughten the 545i but oppted to wait for the M6, so we are all equal in my mind and fighting over someones rim prices seems alittle uneccessary to me but im just one man with a opinion...so like others have stated we are a family here and lets all get alone.....btw can you post the selling price once they have been sold...

ps
I own two bars in chicago and never graduated college and make over 500,000.00 a year so scholl does not equal success....just my 2 cents
Old 08-04-2005, 09:33 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

Originally Posted by DINAN530i' date='Aug 4 2005, 09:46 AM
[quote name='qtrII6' date='Aug 4 2005, 11:10 AM'][quote name='norham' date='Aug 4 2005, 08:04 AM'][quote name='BullMkt' date='Jul 23 2005, 12:24 AM'][quote name='qtrII6' date='Jul 22 2005, 03:45 PM']oh sorry i didnt spelll check how bout u get that stick out your ass i challange you lol your a loser ? go sell your rims what do you have a 525i? as for your three offers i bet non of them were 1200 lol what was ur highest offer 700 bux? oh wait did i spell bux with an X im sorry let me be gramatically correct dollars aka bucks......is that better for you oh and ummm not to mention i graduated from one of the top schools in the country thats exactly why i afforded to buy a 545i cash!!! dont start with me and your ignorance......if you cannot differ between someones opinion and? a challange lol then you have problems have a nice day

See what I mean?

[/quote]
Norman
[/quote]

[/quote]
i feel this is a free world and people have a choice to sell what they want for what they want, and if no one likes the price move on and shop elsewhere. The thing that hit me was to call out all the 525i drivers, we all drive e60's, and yes some have different engines which seperate them in price, but to say someone who drives a 545i is better than the 525i is not a fair statement. Its a matter of preference,Look at me for example i have a 530i and am awaiting the m6. I could have boughten the 545i but oppted to wait for the M6, so we are all equal in my mind and fighting over someones rim prices seems alittle uneccessary to me but im just one man with a opinion...so like others have stated we are a family here and lets all get alone.....btw can you post the selling price once they have been sold...

ps
I own two bars in chicago and never graduated college and make over 500,000.00 a year so scholl does not equal success....just my 2 cents
[snapback]156009[/snapback]
[/quote]

dinan... i will be in chicago tonite for a race this weekend@ soldier field... would like to know if your bar is close to the city...maybe if i have time i can check it out...first time in the windy city.... how is the weather?
Old 08-04-2005, 10:31 AM
Members

DINAN I NEVER ARGUED THAT PPL WITH A 525 ARE LOWER OR DONT HAVE AS MUCH MONEY AS A PERSON WITH A 545..........HOWEVER A 525 IS OF A LOWER MODEL AND IS REGARDING IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT IN MANY PPLS OPINION ITS STILL THE SAME CAR ANYWAYS......YOU ARE ULTIMETLY CORRECT IN SAYING THAT WE SHOULD ALL GET ALONG JUS LOOK AT THE THREAD I TRIED TO TELL HIM IM NOT FIGHTING WITH HIM JUS VOICING MY OPINION THAT ITS TOO MUCH AND HE STARTED HUFFING AND PUFFING.........AND CONGRATZ ON YOUR SUCCESS WITH YOUR BARS.........THATS GREAT FOR YOU TO SUCCEED NO ONE IS HATING ON THAT OR THE FACT THAT YOU DRIVE A 530........ITS FUNNY HOW EVERYONE IS MISINTERPRETING WHAT I SAID......I PAID 700 BUX FOR THE SAME RIMS HES SELLING WHATS THAT SAY TO YOU(I JUS NOTICED THAT I WROTE IN CAPS SORRY IM NOT YELLING -)
Old 08-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by ericdbs' date='Aug 4 2005, 12:33 PM
[quote name='DINAN530i' date='Aug 4 2005, 09:46 AM'][quote name='qtrII6' date='Aug 4 2005, 11:10 AM'][quote name='norham' date='Aug 4 2005, 08:04 AM'][quote name='BullMkt' date='Jul 23 2005, 12:24 AM'][quote name='qtrII6' date='Jul 22 2005, 03:45 PM']oh sorry i didnt spelll check how bout u get that stick out your ass i challange you lol your a loser ? go sell your rims what do you have a 525i? as for your three offers i bet non of them were 1200 lol what was ur highest offer 700 bux? oh wait did i spell bux with an X im sorry let me be gramatically correct dollars aka bucks......is that better for you oh and ummm not to mention i graduated from one of the top schools in the country thats exactly why i afforded to buy a 545i cash!!! dont start with me and your ignorance......if you cannot differ between someones opinion and? a challange lol then you have problems have a nice day

See what I mean?

[/quote]
Norman
[/quote]

[/quote]

ps
[snapback]156009[/snapback]
[/quote]

dinan... i will be in chicago tonite for a race this weekend@ soldier field... would like to know if your bar is close to the city...maybe if i have time i can check it out...first time in the windy city.... how is the weather?
[snapback]156019[/snapback]
[/quote]
one of the bars is called the Leg Room in Chicago 7w Divison St chicago il 606101 1-312-337-0667 its as hot spot we get Vince Vaughn and jennifer Aniston since they are filming in chi town now as well as David Swimmer and John Cusack, all the chicago starsm, its a small place but a very hot place to visit, pm me i will take care of you

Quick Reply: For Sale - Brand New Style 123 rims/tires