Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

RPI Exhaust for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by monsterj34

dont mention my name . you are always on my block list and will never come out.. and you always low ball to people anyway. when i was selling m5 wheels and tires, you were asking for 1000$ for all of them when i sold them for 1800$ pick up. thats freaking low ball. and you have to pay for damn install yourself and why seller has to pay for everything? so basically you are asking is, when trinity or john sell you bumpers or lights they have to pay for uninstall and install of your bumper or put lights???

just keep your mouth shut
Hey bestie , how are you feeling? This is how I feel about you monjster since I joined this forum back in the old days! Please listen to the lyric carefully everyone especially you monjster, my love.

I love when you increased your BSing price to make you look good but ONLY your car looks nice , I looked at last our last PM on M5 wheels, you were selling to me $1300 (NOT $1800) with 1 cracked RIM but i still love you as always...$500 increased, let me do the math (1800-1300 = $500)? wow you are such a HIGH BALLER What do you do with all your money? Give it to me for shopping Christmas is here.

Trinity and John didnt sell me the bumpers. I purchased the bumpers from BMW dealership in Texas, great price and a great guy. The lights (purchased from John) I installed it myself with a wonderful clear direction from John!

Please dont tell me to shut up
Old 12-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

Originally Posted by futurerx06
Hey bestie , how are you feeling? This is how I feel about you monjster since I joined this forum back in the old days! Please listen to the lyric carefully everyone especially you monjster, my love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OLUSELxFok

I love when you increased your BSing price to make you look good but ONLY our car looks nice , I looked at last our last PM on M5 wheels, you were selling to me $1300 (NOT $1800) with 1 cracked RIM but i still love you as always...$500 increased, let me do the math (1800-1300 = $500)? wow you are such a HIGH BALLER What do you do with all your money? Give it to me for shopping Christmas is here.

Trinity and John didnt sell me the bumpers. I purchased the bumpers from BMW dealership in Texas, great price and a great guy. The lights (purchased from John) I installed it myself with a wonderful clear direction from John!

Please dont tell me to shut up

ummm i guess???
Old 12-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by jashy247
Are you joking me? My original post was for $350+stock exhaust. If it would have made you feel better I would have put 450 + exhaust (which i should have to avoid such confusion). I thought it would be easy to add up $350 + you have to pay for install/uninstall for both cars. Which is fair in my opinion. But it doesnt stop there. you not only offered me $200, you said that you are not going to pay for install. THEN, I offered to pay for half of MY install and you still said NO and stuck by your price. I gave up there and even when you wrote me a PM stating that you are willing to pay for half the next day, i refused because you should took advantage of the opportunity and wanted more and more.

I need that and some "homemade vodka" sold in Washington DC at the Russia House. Its sooo good, they make every kind of flavored vodka you can imagine! A little off topic but thought i would share my feelings, after all, we are all family on the forums.
I am pretty sure you have your friends that you talked to and made up this RIDICULOUS deal BUT guess what? I have my friends too and monjster is one of them. We discussed about this price so that why I made my mind that I will NOT BUY it if I am including my stock exhaust + your own uninstall/install. It's ridiculous for someone who gives you their stock exhaust (worth $699 and extremely hard to find )+ $350 + YOUR OWN uninstall/install.

First of all, who would get rid of their RPI Clamps and their own exhaust? Are you planning to keep your car forever? When you can answer this question, I'll response back to you. Maybe you can try to define the word "PRINCIPLE". If people who do NOT understand "the matter of principle" then I will not deal with them. Why? Because it's a waste of my time and their time. NOBODY on this forums will pay for your own uninstall/install when you are selling your own shit to people. Money aint important buddy, it's the matter of principle. As you can see, the people on the forum are helpful and trying to help each other to point out BS people. ALL E60 Members here are smarter than you think. Monjster is always my genius but sometimes he made silly mistakes but that's okay, I forgive him.

Do NOT BSing on this forum. All successful the businessman/medical/military personnel are on this forum

Now back to work Enjoy the movies/popcorns viewers.

DEVILDAWG, you have eat PHO while reading this
Old 12-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by futurerx06
I am pretty sure you have your friends that you talked to and made up this RIDICULOUS deal BUT guess what? I have my friends too and monjster is one of them. We discussed about this price so that why I made my mind that I will NOT BUY it if I am including my stock exhaust + your own uninstall/install. It's ridiculous for someone who gives you their stock exhaust (worth $699 and extremely hard to find )+ $350 + YOUR OWN uninstall/install.

First of all, who would get rid of their RPI Clamps and their own exhaust? Are you planning to keep your car forever? When you can answer this question, I'll response back to you. Maybe you can try to define the word "PRINCIPLE". If people who do NOT understand "the matter of principle" then I will not deal with them. Why? Because it's a waste of my time and their time. NOBODY on this forums will pay for your own uninstall/install when you are selling your own shit to people. Money aint important buddy, it's the matter of principle. As you can see, the people on the forum are helpful and trying to help each other to point out BS people. ALL E60 Members here are smarter than you think. Monjster is always my genius but sometimes he made silly mistakes but that's okay, I forgive him.

Do NOT BSing on this forum. All successful the businessman/medical/military personnel are on this forum

Now back to work Enjoy the movies/popcorns viewers.

DEVILDAWG, you have eat PHO while reading this

And we are back to Square 1, ok. But trust me when I say, your exhaust is WORTH nothing near that price nor is it that hard to find. We will agree to disagree. Talking about "principle", me offering $350 and you saying $200 does not really justify using that word.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:01 AM
Members

My Ride: 07 525i mystic blue / black concept one staggered wheels 19x8.5 19x10.5

just have a knife fight
and be done with it
Old 12-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Members

Why do you choose to bash on my thread if your not interested, I bought 4 new clamps and paid money for them (have receipt). Just because I did not want to put on the clamp that RPI sent me, doesnt make me full of shit buddy. My shop said it was suggested and looking at the cheap clamp it came with made me think that it was not a bad idea, since I paid so much for the exhaust. You do your own modding while I do mine, I bought extra clamps that I paid money for and I am selling them with the exhaust, if your not interested why bash to the public? I just dont understand people like you...
if u got ripped off for some stupid clamps that were not needed at all doesnt mean u should rip other people off and bs them buddy thats full of shit.....
Old 12-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by orlovskyy
if u got ripped off for some stupid clamps that were not needed at all doesnt mean u should rip other people off and bs them buddy thats full of shit.....
Selling an RPI for $350 + stock exhaust is ripping off????.....Im basically giving them away for free buddy...
Old 12-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 535i

The exhaust professionals said these clamps were the best quality used by NASA.
Awesome.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:21 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i mystic blue

has neone bought this rpi pipe yet? is the pipe in good condition? no dings dents or corrosion? id pay 300 if you could meet me in baltimore? im a trucker from jersey but go to baltimore everyday. was gonna buy this from trinity for new price but if u could do 300 for a pipe in qaulity shape let me know