Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

RPI Exhaust for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jashy247
Thank you Kaizen, i do appreciate your words, i couldnt have said it better myself. Its not like I am working for the clamp company and trying to sell theirs. But thank you for backing me up on that one.

YESSSSIR! Congrats!PM sent, message me back whenever you get a chance.

RPI is AWESOME! As Melimel, stated, ANYONE would be happy to get such an exhaust and who in their right mind would pay $699 for a stock exhaust. Common futurex. You have been going back and forth with me for weeks trying to bargain down LITERALLY PENNIES! I understand we are all under money constraints but the way you bargain is not professional at all. Thanks for the advice "buddy boy" but no, i am not going to stand by your "offer", you made a new definition to the words "low ball".

I completely agree! Its an awesome exhaust. Felt power gains and the sound is just phenomenal!!!!
You are making me pay for your uninstall/install and I said No I will not because you have to take care on your own for uninstall/install when you sell to the buyer. It's a matter of principle...whoever on this forum does have money, it's about the PRINCIPLE and NOT about the $. Who sells their exhaust and ask the buyer to pay for their uninstall/install as well?????? I did not low ball because all I said is that I will NOT pay for your uninstall/install exhaust. A LOT OF PEOPLE on this forum are offering a FREE Installation for the BUYER buddy.

monjster and I are best buddy, we went way back 2 years ago ok? he is buying the single RPI exhaust to get me mad cuz he already got an Quad Set Up. But that's okay, i love this silly boy so I completely understand what he is going through.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Old 12-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

Originally Posted by v_therussian
can I get some of that popcorn v? I like the view from right here LOL!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 12:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

RPI is definitely getting a lot of attention around here
Old 12-10-2010, 04:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Bmw
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by jasperxli
can I get some of that popcorn v? I like the view from right here LOL!!!

I got my own bag and I am not sharing with anyone lol

Who the F on earth would sell that 700 dollar exhaust for 350/- . IMHO - The 350/- (plus) the Install\ Un-Install are actually reasonable.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by futurerx06
You are making me pay for your uninstall/install and I said No I will not because you have to take care on your own for uninstall/install when you sell to the buyer. It's a matter of principle...whoever on this forum does have money, it's about the PRINCIPLE and NOT about the $. Who sells their exhaust and ask the buyer to pay for their uninstall/install as well?????? I did not low ball because all I said is that I will NOT pay for your uninstall/install exhaust. A LOT OF PEOPLE on this forum are offering a FREE Installation for the BUYER buddy.

monjster and I are best buddy, we went way back 2 years ago ok? he is buying the single RPI exhaust to get me mad cuz he already got an Quad Set Up. But that's okay, i love this silly boy so I completely understand what he is going through.

dont mention my name . you are always on my block list and will never come out.. and you always low ball to people anyway. when i was selling m5 wheels and tires, you were asking for 1000$ for all of them when i sold them for 1800$ pick up. thats freaking low ball. and you have to pay for damn install yourself and why seller has to pay for everything? so basically you are asking is, when trinity or john sell you bumpers or lights they have to pay for uninstall and install of your bumper or put lights???

just keep your mouth shut
Old 12-10-2010, 11:02 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Popcorn for everyone...
Attached Thumbnails RPI Exhaust for sale!-popcorn.jpg  
Old 12-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

Originally Posted by theXman
Popcorn for everyone...
yay!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Now I can enjoy also!
Old 12-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by futurerx06

Are you joking me? My original post was for $350+stock exhaust. If it would have made you feel better I would have put 450 + exhaust (which i should have to avoid such confusion). I thought it would be easy to add up $350 + you have to pay for install/uninstall for both cars. Which is fair in my opinion. But it doesnt stop there. you not only offered me $200, you said that you are not going to pay for install. THEN, I offered to pay for half of MY install and you still said NO and stuck by your price. I gave up there and even when you wrote me a PM stating that you are willing to pay for half the next day, i refused because you should took advantage of the opportunity and wanted more and more.

Originally Posted by theXman
Popcorn for everyone...
I need that and some "homemade vodka" sold in Washington DC at the Russia House. Its sooo good, they make every kind of flavored vodka you can imagine! A little off topic but thought i would share my feelings, after all, we are all family on the forums.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Originally Posted by monsterj34

dont mention my name . you are always on my block list and will never come out.. and you always low ball to people anyway. when i was selling m5 wheels and tires, you were asking for 1000$ for all of them when i sold them for 1800$ pick up. thats freaking low ball. and you have to pay for damn install yourself and why seller has to pay for everything? so basically you are asking is, when trinity or john sell you bumpers or lights they have to pay for uninstall and install of your bumper or put lights???

just keep your mouth shut
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. BEST BUDDIES.

Quick Reply: RPI Exhaust for sale!