Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

(Replica) M5 Mirrors w/ Puddle Lights Installed

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 09:51 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

Recently picked up a pair of OEM M5 mirrors....so its time to let my NVD replicas go.

when i did the install this summer i took out my OEM puddle lights from my non-M5 mirrors and retrofitted them into the NVD replicas. the fitment is spot on (though they are a little rough around the edges....but honestly...its the bottom of the mirror so you would only see it if u laid flat on your back on the ground and look up).

They look just like OEM mirrors but without the functionality. they are not powerfolding and no you cannot retrofit powerfolding via an OEM motor.

they are currently painted Silver Gray with gloss black painted lower portion. however of course you can have a body shop repaint them to your own car color.

they include flat non-convex replica glass. i cracked one of the mirrors while taking them off and ordered a fresh mirror to replace it....it is included in the sale as well. the mirrors are heated.

the NVD reps are like $560 new for the set painted and shipped....without the possibility of puddle lights.

i am letting these go for $400 bucks shipped (USPS in the contiguous United States). again they include replica glass and the puddle lights i retrofitted. when you do the install you will just need to plug in the puddle lights and boom you will be good to go. i kept the original OEM plug within my wiring diagram. (this is for the sale only, im not offering to walk you through the install as well lol)

DIY on the install: http://forums.5serie...-by-step-guide/

(Replica) M5 Mirrors w/ Puddle Lights Installed-mirror-night-shot.jpg
(Replica) M5 Mirrors w/ Puddle Lights Installed-photo-31-.jpg
(Replica) M5 Mirrors w/ Puddle Lights Installed-photo-32-.jpg

(Replica) M5 Mirrors w/ Puddle Lights Installed-photo-30-.jpg
(Replica) M5 Mirrors w/ Puddle Lights Installed-photo-29-.jpg
Old 10-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 545i Alpine White Premium package, Sport package, Nav, HUD, PDC

Originally Posted by umichchris
i am letting these go for $400 bucks shipped (USPS in the contiguous United States). again they include replica glass and the puddle lights i retrofitted. when you do the install you will just need to plug in the puddle lights and boom you will be good to go. i kept the original OEM plug within my wiring diagram. (this is for the sale only, im not offering to walk you through the install as well lol)
This made me LOL. GLWS Chris. Good price for someone with the same color. If these were AW I would be all over these.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Senior Members

hahaha!

yea, i wanted to be very specific about that. one thing ive learned thru my myriad of mods....its one thing to take it apart yourself....its another to try and walk someone thru it. that being said, i also included the DIY link....im all about sharing the info you know.

btw, you should just pick these up and have a local shop paint them for you man...its no biggie! ill even sand them down and prime them for you...

Originally Posted by Kaizen
This made me LOL. GLWS Chris. Good price for someone with the same color. If these were AW I would be all over these.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:06 AM
Senior Members

No love on these? I thought people would jump on these....especially since you get to retain the puddle lights with a replica mirror. hmm....

is the price too high? how about $399.99 shipped? lol
Old 10-13-2011, 07:16 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

No love on these? I thought people would jump on these....especially since you get to retain the puddle lights with a replica mirror. hmm....

Oooh a whole penny off?
Seriously Chris, if these are not gone by mid-December they will make a VERY nice x-mas gift to myself, indeed. Let me know. BTW, are they painted Silver Gray (A08 paint code)?
Old 10-13-2011, 09:02 AM
Senior Members

Told you im ready to pull the trigger if you leave the motors in for my lazy a#%... lol I would pay a lil more lmk
Old 10-13-2011, 09:11 AM
Senior Members

out of curiosity....are you LCI or pre-LCI? and what is your build date?

Originally Posted by wi8123
Told you im ready to pull the trigger if you leave the motors in for my lazy a#%... lol I would pay a lil more lmk
Old 10-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Senior Members

out of curiosity....are you LCI or pre-LCI? and what is your build date?
Im pre lci... Im not sure of the build date but I have a 2004 530i ...why whatsup?
Old 10-13-2011, 04:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: e60

I have some mirror motors I am willing to sell to offset this exchange between you guys.

Umi gets motors
Wi8 gets mirrors with motors
I get moneys for motors I won't be using. (was going to get rep mirrors but decided I liked the standard mirror's look on my car more)

Win, win, win!!!!!

Just throwing it out there.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:22 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by god_003
I have some mirror motors I am willing to sell to offset this exchange between you guys.

Umi gets motors
Wi8 gets mirrors with motors
I get moneys for motors I won't be using. (was going to get rep mirrors but decided I liked the standard mirror's look on my car more)

Win, win, win!!!!!

Just throwing it out there.

This would be a hugeeeeeeeee win win if hes game......fingers crossed

Quick Reply: (Replica) M5 Mirrors w/ Puddle Lights Installed