Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Radenergie R10's and B&B Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 09:21 AM
kho
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm sent
Old 12-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i Alpine White

I'll take the wheels, shipping to hawaii though... 96706, pm me
Old 12-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 Silver Grey 545i, Steptronic, Black Leather, Poplar Trim, Sport Package, Logic7, Comfort Seats, Nav, PDC, Cold Weather Package, Sun Shades, X-pel clear bra

All PM's sent
Old 12-16-2006, 07:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 Silver Grey 545i, Steptronic, Black Leather, Poplar Trim, Sport Package, Logic7, Comfort Seats, Nav, PDC, Cold Weather Package, Sun Shades, X-pel clear bra

B&B exhaust is still available.

Price lowered to $350.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Members

Originally Posted by nicknec' post='368170' date='Dec 16 2006, 11:56 AM
B&B exhaust is still available.

Price lowered to $350.
I LIKE HOW YOU SOLD IT SOMEBODY ELSE AFTER WE HAD A DEAL. THATS BAD BUSSINES. YOU HAVE NO HONOR
Old 12-22-2006, 08:17 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bkms1' post='370426' date='Dec 22 2006, 10:00 PM
I LIKE HOW YOU SOLD IT SOMEBODY ELSE AFTER WE HAD A DEAL. THATS BAD BUSSINES. YOU HAVE NO HONOR
I am sorry you feel that way. However, since you posted this, let's get the facts straight. You and I traded a few PM's on 12/10. The last with you asking for pictures and me asking for your email address so I could send high res pics. I sent them that day.

On 12/12 we agree on the price. I ask you to call me to discuss payment options. You do not call. I do not hear from you until 12/16 when I PM'd you asking if you still want the exhaust. You reply that you do, but need a couple of days to get me the money. At this point, I am not real comfortable with the deal- you are less than responsive and need a few days to come up with $350.

On 12/17, another board member PM's me and says he will take it if it is available. We discuss terms and come to an agreement right away.

Then at 11:39PM on 12/20 CST, you PM me asking for my paypal. Guess what, if you had even responded to me, you would have known paypal was not an option I was offering. Sorry bkms1, I had another person willing to commit money before you; and quite frankly I felt more comfortable with his commuication.

bkms1, bad business is not acting quickly to take advantage of a great opportunity when it presents itself (like a like new $800 exhaust for $350). The fact that you dragged your feet and were less than responive to my pm's is entirely on you. Did you expect me to beg your to buy this? Did you expect me to honor your PM that said "deal" and then hope you had the money when I never heard from you? That is simply absurd.

Thanks to all who made offers on the wheels and exhaust. I had more than several offers on the wheels, and bkms1, they did go to the first person who agreed to my offer, although I did work several other offers until we closed our deal(that's good business) . Why did I let them go to the first person I dealt with, beacuse he could pay me and he was in communication. Bottom line I trusted him.

Your post here does nothing but make me feel better that I took the other deal.
Old 12-23-2006, 06:33 AM
Members

Originally Posted by nicknec' post='370434' date='Dec 23 2006, 12:17 AM
I am sorry you feel that way. However, since you posted this, let's get the facts straight. You and I traded a few PM's on 12/10. The last with you asking for pictures and me asking for your email address so I could send high res pics. I sent them that day.

On 12/12 we agree on the price. I ask you to call me to discuss payment options. You do not call. I do not hear from you until 12/16 when I PM'd you asking if you still want the exhaust. You reply that you do, but need a couple of days to get me the money. At this point, I am not real comfortable with the deal- you are less than responsive and need a few days to come up with $350.

On 12/17, another board member PM's me and says he will take it if it is available. We discuss terms and come to an agreement right away.

Then at 11:39PM on 12/20 CST, you PM me asking for my paypal. Guess what, if you had even responded to me, you would have known paypal was not an option I was offering. Sorry bkms1, I had another person willing to commit money before you; and quite frankly I felt more comfortable with his commuication.

bkms1, bad business is not acting quickly to take advantage of a great opportunity when it presents itself (like a like new $800 exhaust for $350). The fact that you dragged your feet and were less than responive to my pm's is entirely on you. Did you expect me to beg your to buy this? Did you expect me to honor your PM that said "deal" and then hope you had the money when I never heard from you? That is simply absurd.

Thanks to all who made offers on the wheels and exhaust. I had more than several offers on the wheels, and bkms1, they did go to the first person who agreed to my offer, although I did work several other offers until we closed our deal(that's good business) . Why did I let them go to the first person I dealt with, beacuse he could pay me and he was in communication. Bottom line I trusted him.

Whatever you still reniged on a deal before telling me you had other offers, that would have been the right way to let someone know you have other offers on the table. I still think its a bad way to do business. you offered the new lower price i accepted but i guerss you really need the money. Merry Christmas
Old 12-23-2006, 07:53 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by nicknec' post='370434' date='Dec 23 2006, 12:17 AM

Well said. Couldn't agree more with you under these circumstances. Sounds like your buyers got some good deals.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:49 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545iA - Built date 09/03, Sport Package, Alpine White III, Grey Interior, Cold Weather Package, PDC, Rear Electric Sunshades, Comfort Seats, Logic 7, Chromed BMW Style 124 18x8, 18x9 Wheels, M-Tech Aero Kit, Rear Trunk Decklid Spoiler, Tinted Windows, Valentine One Modifications: RDSport Quad Exhaust, 20x8.5 and 20x11 HRE 943R, Vorsteiner CF Decklid, Dinan CAI

Originally Posted by bkms1' post='370516' date='Dec 23 2006, 10:33 AM
Whatever you still reniged on a deal before telling me you had other offers, that would have been the right way to let someone know you have other offers on the table. I still think its a bad way to do business. you offered the new lower price i accepted but i guerss you really need the money. Merry Christmas
In my recent dealings with nicknec it has been a VERY positive one. We communicated everything upfront (ie pictures, payment options, s/h, etc..) via PMs, emails, phone, and in the end in writing to seal the deal. With the daily and highly responsive communications back and forth this made the transaction go very smoothly and most importantly comfortably for both buyer and seller.