Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

HID kit (WTB)

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 09:22 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 BMW 525i Black Sapphire Metalic/Auburn Interior, Sports Package, Premium Package, Side and Rear Sun Blinds, Bluetooth with IPhone connected.

Originally Posted by energia' post='886636' date='May 22 2009, 12:56 PM
you are a dishonorable seller people will see it.
i buy from the same place as you i buy 3 different kits as i showed on my thread.
i have nothing to hide i will show pictures if anyone asks
tim.

Where ever your product is coming from you are claiming to sell the same exact kit that we are offering. Your kit is NOTthe same in anyway and this is the reason why... eletrical internals(low quality cheap matrials), externally(un-durable plastic casing), Warranty (NONE provided), packaging (NONE provided), overall design and performance (completely diffrent). So i believe the one being "dishonorable" would be you. There is no issue that you are offering this type of kit to fellow members, they choose what they want to purchase, the only issue is you are claming to offer the "same kit" as us which indeed it is NOT! Anyone interested in further information why feel free to PM me. Lets do members a favor and leave this issue behind PM.