E61 Touring Discussion The touring is also known as the wagon version of the 5 series.

ISC BMW E61-Xi Group Buy/ Intro Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 10:13 AM
New Members

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: 535xi Wagon
Model Year: 2010
Default ISC BMW E61-Xi Group Buy/ Intro Sale

I spoke with Andrew at ISC for the coilover group buy and he sent me over some details to get this started. After about 6 months of going back and forth the kit is ready to be released. We have been running this coilover setup in on our wagon for some months now. We have put over 3k miles on the kit and everything is how we expected it. Andrew the owner of ISC has been very helpful in making sure all our questions were answered.

Please note I am not affiliated with ISC but posting this on their behalf and will be updating this thread as necessary.

*****This Group buy is now extended to other E6X models. Please call Andrew at ISC to see if your model fits.*****

Details on this Group Buy:
Group Buy is available for 10 people.Once ISC reaches 10 people they will ship these out. Free shipping in USA 48. This group buy will run for 30 days, or until October 15th. Please allow up to a 2 week delivery time.
If we do not reach 10 people we will still honor the group buy for those who did sign on!

Retail:
Full kit- $1,288.00 + Shipping
OEM Bag Option- $1,100.00 + Shipping

Group Buy Pricing:
Full Kit- $999.00 SHIPPED
OEM Bag Option- $855.00 SHIPPED
Note: the “OEM BagOption” Includes; full set of front coilovers with camber plates, and our ISC rear shocks, does not include rear springs or perches.

How to Join:
Call ISC to order with a Credit card-603 715 9078 (ask for Andrew and mention the E61 Group buy)

Send Paypal- wallaceaj@comcast.net
When sending paypal,note that you are in the E61-Xi Group Buy.
Please send payment infull to order and participate in group buy/ intro sale
Once you get your set, please write a forum review on the product!
This kit is only offered currently by purchasing directly through us, we have not yet released this kit to our dealers or distributors.

Notes:
Currently we offer this kit in a 12KG front spring rate, and a 10 KG rear spring rate.
If you would like a different springrate please let us know and we can do our best to accommodate.

Next to your name on the list/order-note whether you are ordering the Full Kit, or “OEM Bag” Kit.

LIST:
1. 5erTouring - Kit with OEM Bag - Paid
2. Alfonso (Don't know handle) - Full kit - Paid
3. aliensrgr8 - Full kit - Paid
4. Rockitman - Full Kit - Paid
5. 535XI Wagon - Full Kit - Paid
6. Peder - Full Kit - Paid
7. 801535 - Kit with OEM Bag - Paid

Name:  xqdW61jh.jpg
Views: 2837
Size:  193.6 KB
Name:  L2KmlLJh.jpg
Views: 2823
Size:  103.3 KB
Name:  mZpQnHJh.jpg
Views: 2900
Size:  102.1 KB
Name:  sDqUmvZh.jpg
Views: 2887
Size:  82.4 KB

Last edited by Island Road; 12-23-2015 at 06:34 AM.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:15 AM
New Members

About Us:
http://iscsuspension-na.com/view-our-facility/

ISC N1 Coilover Features
The ISC N1 coilover is the optimum suspension tool for improved handling for your street or weekend track car.This product is perfect for someone looking for performance, adjustability (height and dampening) and other quality features.

Our self-manufactured ISC N1 allows us to have top grade quality control, and innovative R&D capabilities due to our in house/ self-made company dynamic.ISC has been present for over 12 years in Asia and Australia, which accomplished drift, road course, street enthusiasts and podiums alike. Over a decade of experience and feedback has allowed the ISC N1 to evolve into what it is today.

Details:
ISO9001:2000R Certified
ARTC Certified

5 Year Warranty
ISC Suspension warranties its products to the original purchaser against defects in workmanship and material for 5 years. For more info on this please refer to ISC Warranty.

32 Step Damper Adjustable:
Rebound/ Compression adjusted in unison via 32 step adjustment

Pillowball Upper mounts:
For optimal performance Pillowball Upper mounts are a great feature. ISC Coilovers include pillowball upper mounts on all
N1’s.

Thrust Bearing Kit:
We will not charge you 50.00- 100.00to upgrade to a thrust bearing kit, these are a FREE upgrade on all ISC N1’s.This helps eliminate the chance of spring bind; a common side effect of running aftermarket coilovers.

Front Camber Plates:
When your vehicle’s suspension geometry allows (vehicle specific, please check our application guide)all ISC N1’s come with adjustable camber plates standard.

Piston Rod Design:
High rigidity steel piston rods
Meets with race/sport standards
Shafts are valved according to the spring rate you choose. A Shock Dyno is used to ensure quality and consistent results.

Single Cylinder Design:
Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity.Mono-Tube damper with high pressure nitrogen, this is NOT a Twin-Tubeshock!

Threaded portion of shaft is powder coated then salt spray coated for optimum street durability (We suggest also using anti seize or other protective products when you install your coilovers for even further protection from the elements if you are exposed to snow and salt.)

Sports Spring:
Made from high quality SAE9254 steel
Dyno tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5%deformation.
Fully Customizable Spring Rates: (spring rates vary depending on application,custom spring rates are available). We understand each driver has unique demands and we are happy to offer you a custom set for your vehicle.

Ride Height Adjustable:
Full length height adjustable- 3 inches or more on most applications
High quality T6061 aluminum alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a light weight design that holds spring and vehicle down force.

Bound Adjustable with Separate Spring Locks:
Preload is separate from ride height;the lower you go the ride quality stays the same!

Aluminum Brackets:
Made from T6061 aluminum alloy byorganic shaping to lighten weight and increase handling performance
ISC Gold or Black anodized surface to help prevent inside corrosion and surface rust

Brake lines and mounting brackets are welded onto the bottom mounts in most applications for an OEM type installation and fitment.

Last edited by Island Road; 09-15-2015 at 11:34 AM.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:12 AM
Administrator

Received 96 Likes on 92 Posts
My Ride: 530xi
Model Year: 2007
Engine: N52
Default ?????

I think you would help the uninformed and yourselves to explain what exactly is being purchased here?? The benefits of the product would be nice to know too.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:22 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 535 xi - M Sport Pkg & other goodies

Originally Posted by JayArras
I think you would help the uninformed and yourselves to explain what exactly is being purchased here?? The benefits of the product would be nice to know too.
If you don't know what coilovers are, then you probably don't need the upgrade .
Old 09-15-2015, 11:38 AM
Administrator

Sorry... missed the coilover mention.
Old 09-16-2015, 05:35 AM
New Members

Sorry... missed the coilover mention.
Not a problem, I was still editing the thread anyway. I have already received questions from a few people here. I will do my best to answer them all and ones i don't know I will direct you to ISC.

If you think this thread could be useful in other locations or sites let me know and I will post it there as well.

Note that the sale is only going on for 30 days.
Old 09-16-2015, 06:17 AM
Administrator

We frown on cross-posting, especially if it involves somebody selling something. For now, we'll permit the two posts you currently have, as they're proper topics.
Old 09-16-2015, 02:23 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW M3

Is 10 people the maximum, or will it keep going after 10?
Old 09-16-2015, 02:31 PM
New Members

We frown on cross-posting, especially if it involves somebody selling something. For now, we'll permit the two posts you currently have, as they're proper topics.
Did not realize you were a mod. I was not sure if this would get moved to the "Group Buy" section also thanks for not deleting it.

Originally Posted by 1BFL
Is 10 people the maximum, or will it keep going after 10?
At the moment I think 10 is the max, I am not sure how many E61 guys we have that are actively looking for this upgrade so I think we will be fine. Also I am not sure if this would work for E6X awd guys as well. I am sure we could get more people if that was the case.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:10 PM
New Members

List update -

LIST:
1. 5erTouring - Kit with OEM Bag - Paid

Last edited by Island Road; 09-23-2015 at 10:58 AM.

Quick Reply: ISC BMW E61-Xi Group Buy/ Intro Sale