Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Goblin Part-Out

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

RIP to the Goblin....

but she will live on....piece by piece through you guys....all these prices are fair....more than likely what i paid or cheaper...im not looking to make any extra money here....just need the funds for a down payment on a new car. Many of you have witnessed my modding progression and know im a stand-up buyer/seller so please buy with confidence.

-Full CIC Navigation System $1700 Shipped
*CIC iDrive controller
*All needed wiring: video cable, correct GPS antennae, USB cord and USB connector, Center console trim, Dashboard upper and lower trim
*This is the full CIC system, i snapped a pic with the part number....it worked beautifully in my car, i loved it so much

- Dinan High Flow Intake system for 545i and/or 550i vehicles $500 shipped
*all parts included PLUS the RPI scoops
*check the website for performance gains: http://www.dinancars...tem.aspx#page=1

-RPI Scoops - I want to sell along with the Dinan intake so not for sell separately right now

-LCI Tail Lights $450 shipped
*includes OEM retrofit cables....plug & play on my 545i but did throw errors from time to time....flawless otherwise.

-OEM LCI M5 Mirrors $650 shipped
*Black Saphire Metallic....one of the base plates is currently Interlagos blue...i bought these from Member BimmerRoyal they have all the options including power fold...this is the exact price i paid...not looking to make money here.
*If someone wants them in black saphire metallic i will have the base plate painted to match for free....me, i had them wrapped in vinyl while on my car so the paint wasnt a factor
*if someone wants both mirrors color code painted to another color to match their car...add $100 and i will have it professionally done before shipping out
*glass is aftermarket heated mirrors....i repurposed the glass from my NVD reps here instead of buying OEM glass. Buyer may want to order new glass as fitment of the replica glass is not perfect.

-NVD Replica M5 Mirrors $350 shipped
*no glass included, glass can be easy found on ebay for very reasonable prices...roughly $20 per side (replica glass)
*painted silver gray metallic
*the local paint shop that painted them did not do a stellar job with the clear coat....
*these look great installed, i have tons of pics on the forum from this summer...check them out
*i retrofitted LED puddle lights....they look awesome and work just like regular (check out my previous sale post on these for more details)

-OEM M5 Style 166 Wheels $1300 + shipping
*in great condition....only one wheel has curb rash, please check the photo
*i refurbbed these wheels professionally with a high quality wheel shop in Metro Detroit, there were some hairline cracks....ill give a $100 per wheel personal guarantee for the two rear wheels that were refurbbed...i am that confident of the quality of workmanship
*no bends, no cracks...they are 100% true
*these were going to be my winter set of wheels after i pulled off the 20s...good thing i never went through with painting them gloss black, these are ready to go in the OEM finish

-LCI LM2 Module $175 shipped
*I pulled this off a car this summer when i was contemplating a full LCI light upgrade

-OEM M5 Cluster $250 Shipped

-OEM Rubber Mats $75 shipped

-OEM Carpet Mats $65 shipped

-Pre-LCI center console base plate - high gloss $70 shipped

-Shifter surround painted gloss Silver Gray A08 $40 shipped

-Shifter surround painted gloss black $40 shipped

-Motorcepts 5w LED RED Angel Eyes $70 shipped

-OEM regular side skirts and pre-LCI front bumper painted A08 Silver Gray - make me an offer...just make sure you include shipping in your offer
-M Foot Rest Base Plate....free with purchase of something above
Attached Thumbnails Goblin Part-Out-photo-28-.jpg   Goblin Part-Out-photo-27-.jpg   Goblin Part-Out-photo-26-.jpg   Goblin Part-Out-photo-25-.jpg   Goblin Part-Out-photo-24-.jpg  

Goblin Part-Out-photo-23-.jpg   Goblin Part-Out-photo-22-.jpg   Goblin Part-Out-photo-21-.jpg   Goblin Part-Out-photo-20-.jpg   Goblin Part-Out-photo-19-.jpg  

Goblin Part-Out-photo-18-.jpg   Goblin Part-Out-photo-17-.jpg   Goblin Part-Out-photo-16-.jpg   Goblin Part-Out-photo-15-.jpg   Goblin Part-Out-photo-14-.jpg  

Goblin Part-Out-photo-13-.jpg   Goblin Part-Out-photo-12-.jpg  
Old 11-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '05 545i SMG, 35% Tint, LED Angel Eyes

dibs on LCI tails and cables!
Old 11-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Senior Members

good luck with the sales buddy! this guy is great!
Old 11-11-2011, 02:29 PM
Senior Members

CIC system sold...

LCI tails - sale pending...

Picture of LCI tails and OEM retrofit cables.

all prices reasonably negotiable....but i think im pretty fair so far.
Attached Thumbnails Goblin Part-Out-photo-29-.jpg  
Old 11-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Members

MIRRORS pending to me =)
Old 11-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Members

Safe to say that lci m5 mirrors will definitely NOT fit pre lci? If they fit then im interested...
Old 11-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Senior Members

NOT true actually....i had a ton of problems bc my car was a 2004 (weird using past tense now) but eventually got them installed and working.

if you have a 2005 and newer car ....even pre-LCI its still possible to use these mirrors.

btw there is a sale currently pending on the mirrors...

Originally Posted by Oe_tuning
Safe to say that lci m5 mirrors will definitely NOT fit pre lci?
Old 11-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 06' BMW 530xi

Originally Posted by umichchris
CIC system sold...
DAMN!!! . I WANTED IT
Old 11-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Members

My Ride: 07 530xiT Black/Black Nav pan roof tint 30%/20% F/R, LED Interior, Matte Kidney Grills, RPi intake scoop, 5W LED AE's, Backed out emblems...

Do u have the smoked turn signals & black kidney grills for sale? PM me if so. Good luck with the sales.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Senior Members

sorry man, i left that stuff on the car...i wasnt able to strip off anything i didnt immediately replace with the original equipment...

Originally Posted by Bounce
Do u have the smoked turn signals & black kidney grills for sale? PM me if so. Good luck with the sales.

Quick Reply: Goblin Part-Out