Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS - MINT PIRELLI TIRE SET for 20" Rims setup

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 10:36 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: getting more and more ridiculous by the minute !

Hey guys ( and gals ? ) - Up for sale and need gone is a perfect as new Pirelli Rosso ( I think...I need to verify this ....could be P Zeros ? ) tire set from my car that was recently sold

This set was practically BRAND NEW when I picked up a tire sponsorship for my car for car shows. ( Nitto ) So these were taken off the wheels and cleanly stored in a climate controlled environment.

The contract withh Nitto went on for a while so I never put these back on the car...and now the car is since been sold.

SAVE A LOT OF $$$$ HERE....

I think they are sized at:

255 35 20 front and 285 30 20 rear ? ( need to go look at them to verify all of this info )

Set, as I said is mint.

Take the 4 for just $750 obo. Check TIRERACK.com for actual full retail pricing....it's ridiculous as you know.

Of course prefer any local buyers in the SoCal area over shipping....just make me a decent offer and they are yours.

David

fromoslonorway@yahoo.com
Old 10-19-2007, 10:38 AM
Members

Correction...I think the fronts are 245' not 255's....

I will check these out today and post exact model and sizing info...

Thanks !
Old 10-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Senior Members

im interested please make sure if the front is 245 I might take them
Old 10-22-2007, 04:57 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Black525i' post='483686' date='Oct 19 2007, 04:53 PM
im interested please make sure if the front is 245 I might take them

Took them out of storage today took pics and confirmed...that they are indeed Pirelli P Zero Assimetricos...

245 35 20 and 285 30 20 . Perfect, deep deep and new. I will post pics tonight....these tires are a fantastic deal for anyone on this forum running dubs...save lots !!!

Dave
Old 10-22-2007, 07:00 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Greyboy545' post='483578' date='Oct 19 2007, 11:36 AM
Hey guys ( and gals ? ) - Up for sale and need gone is a perfect as new Pirelli Rosso ( I think...I need to verify this ....could be P Zeros ? ) tire set from my car that was recently sold

This set was practically BRAND NEW when I picked up a tire sponsorship for my car for car shows. ( Nitto ) So these were taken off the wheels and cleanly stored in a climate controlled environment.

The contract withh Nitto went on for a while so I never put these back on the car...and now the car is since been sold.

SAVE A LOT OF $$$$ HERE....

I think they are sized at:

255 35 20 front and 285 30 20 rear ? ( need to go look at them to verify all of this info )

Set, as I said is mint.

Take the 4 for just $750 obo. Check TIRERACK.com for actual full retail pricing....it's ridiculous as you know.

Of course prefer any local buyers in the SoCal area over shipping....just make me a decent offer and they are yours.

David

fromoslonorway@yahoo.com

pictures ( finally ! )
Attached Thumbnails FS - MINT PIRELLI TIRE SET for 20" Rims setup-img_2160.jpg   FS - MINT PIRELLI TIRE SET for 20" Rims setup-img_2170.jpg   FS - MINT PIRELLI TIRE SET for 20" Rims setup-img_2169.jpg  
Old 10-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 525i Jet Black on Grey Interior--- Tint: Sides 20% Rear Windshield 5% Front Windshield 35% Wheels: Zenetti Five's 20" by 8.5(front) 20" by 10(rear)-- Tires: Pirelli Asimmetrico 245/35/20(front) 285/30/20(rear)-- Body: Hamann Full Front Spoiler, Rieger Side Skirts, Rieger Rear Apron, AC Schnitzer Trunk Wing Interior: AC Schnitzer Pedal Set and E-Break Springs: H&R Sport Springs-- Audio: 2 12" Kicker L7's with a Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Amp With Custom Trunk Enclosure SOON TO COME: -M5 Mirrors -M5 Trunk Finsher -Brembo GT Big Brake Kit -Hamann 6 Series Front Spliter Molded -Hamann Roof Wing -Full Custom Sound System with TV's

interested... btw these aren't Rosso's they are System Asimtericos.. btw are you hte one I msg'ed on ebay for these set? I am looking for just the front's if your willing to sell how much?

I'm tempted to ge the whole set as they are the same exact setup I've ben runnig for a whille however I jsut bought 2 new Rears and I jsut put on my last spare 245/35/20 so I def need the front and I only have one spare 285 so idk but I def want the fronts

EDIT**** just saw you knew which model they were.. hehe I knew by the treds which they were.. these tires are seriously the best out there hands downn

also are there any patches/plugs on the tires? or any bubbles? I recently wanted to switch one of my tires because I have a spare and I had a gash on the sidewall on one so I jsut wanted to change it out even htough it wasn't leaking.. I mounted the tire and then it had a huge bubble.. bubbles only result if theres a weak spot on the location of the bubble usually the sidewall.. and it will usualyl occur when driving with the tires on.. I had this tire on previously but i don't remeber there being a buble when I took them off so I was really surprised when there was one when I recently put it on.. I just hope if you are willing to sell the fronts that no such bubbles will occur because then the tire is usuless and can blow at any moment. that being said when you dismounted these tires ydo you remember there being a bubble?
Old 10-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Hamann5' post='485327' date='Oct 23 2007, 08:11 PM
interested... btw these aren't Rosso's they are System Asimtericos.. btw are you hte one I msg'ed on ebay for these set? I am looking for just the front's if your willing to sell how much?

I'm tempted to ge the whole set as they are the same exact setup I've ben runnig for a whille however I jsut bought 2 new Rears and I jsut put on my last spare 245/35/20 so I def need the front and I only have one spare 285 so idk but I def want the fronts

EDIT**** just saw you knew which model they were.. hehe I knew by the treds which they were.. these tires are seriously the best out there hands downn

also are there any patches/plugs on the tires? or any bubbles? I recently wanted to switch one of my tires because I have a spare and I had a gash on the sidewall on one so I jsut wanted to change it out even htough it wasn't leaking.. I mounted the tire and then it had a huge bubble.. bubbles only result if theres a weak spot on the location of the bubble usually the sidewall.. and it will usualyl occur when driving with the tires on.. I had this tire on previously but i don't remeber there being a buble when I took them off so I was really surprised when there was one when I recently put it on.. I just hope if you are willing to sell the fronts that no such bubbles will occur because then the tire is usuless and can blow at any moment. that being said when you dismounted these tires ydo you remember there being a bubble?

Tires are still for sale..as a complete set ( cost of these perfect tires all 4 is the same as just buying two new fronts...) these tires are new. No patches, bubbles, warbles.blems or anything of that nature. Yes they are bomb, yes they are System Assimetricos...no issues whatsoever with these tires...Im basically giving them away to a good home for this price ! No they were NEVER on ebay..nor will they be...I haven't posted them anywhere except here on E60 for my E60 people...and locally on Craigslist...this is a super good deal guys !!!! Come on now....haha
More pics if need be...but trust me..these like all the stuff I sell off are in great great condition...

Greyboy
Old 10-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Greyboy545' post='485526' date='Oct 24 2007, 09:48 AM
Tires are still for sale..as a complete set ( cost of these perfect tires all 4 is the same as just buying two new fronts...) these tires are new. No patches, bubbles, warbles.blems or anything of that nature. Yes they are bomb, yes they are System Assimetricos...no issues whatsoever with these tires...Im basically giving them away to a good home for this price ! No they were NEVER on ebay..nor will they be...I haven't posted them anywhere except here on E60 for my E60 people...and locally on Craigslist...this is a super good deal guys !!!! Come on now....haha
More pics if need be...but trust me..these like all the stuff I sell off are in great great condition...

Greyboy

PM Me for serious offers please...or email me directly @

fromoslonorway@yahoo.com

Thanks !
Old 10-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 525i Jet Black on Grey Interior--- Tint: Sides 20% Rear Windshield 5% Front Windshield 35% Wheels: Zenetti Five's 20" by 8.5(front) 20" by 10(rear)-- Tires: Pirelli Asimmetrico 245/35/20(front) 285/30/20(rear)-- Body: Hamann Full Front Spoiler, Rieger Side Skirts, Rieger Rear Apron, AC Schnitzer Trunk Wing Interior: AC Schnitzer Pedal Set and E-Break Springs: H&R Sport Springs-- Audio: 2 12" Kicker L7's with a Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Amp With Custom Trunk Enclosure SOON TO COME: -M5 Mirrors -M5 Trunk Finsher -Brembo GT Big Brake Kit -Hamann 6 Series Front Spliter Molded -Hamann Roof Wing -Full Custom Sound System with TV's

Originally Posted by Greyboy545' post='485526' date='Oct 24 2007, 12:48 PM

Greyboy
well thanks then I'm sorry I cannot do anything to help you.. and as for the tires I've had many of them and as for 2 fronts being $700 Idk where you got that from.. Yes the rears are about that new but the fronts are like $175 a tire... Actually I got a set of these but as all 245/35/20 for $600 shipped brand new never even mounted.. O well I guess I will search e-bay.. however if you do change your mind, which doesn't sound like you are, let me know I'll sitll take the fronts.. believe it or not im sure the rears are actully the easiest to sell as they are discontinued and people are trying to get them for replacment tires.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:27 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Hamann5' post='485670' date='Oct 24 2007, 02:38 PM
well thanks then I'm sorry I cannot do anything to help you.. and as for the tires I've had many of them and as for 2 fronts being $700 Idk where you got that from.. Yes the rears are about that new but the fronts are like $175 a tire... Actually I got a set of these but as all 245/35/20 for $600 shipped brand new never even mounted.. O well I guess I will search e-bay.. however if you do change your mind, which doesn't sound like you are, let me know I'll sitll take the fronts.. believe it or not im sure the rears are actully the easiest to sell as they are discontinued and people are trying to get them for replacment tires.

Ok yeah cool...thanks for the info...but I am certain that what I am asking is a really square deal...these tires are as brand new as can be aside from being mounted for a very short time...
Thanks and GL...with your search.

Quick Reply: FS - MINT PIRELLI TIRE SET for 20" Rims setup