Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: Euro Spec LCI lights with V6 Cables

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 02:15 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, OP got nabbed hard... burn! lol
Old 09-20-2010, 08:29 AM
Contributors

This is not a dissing thread nor should it be turned into a war.

OP saw a good deal, jumped on it and wants to make a few extra $. It's called BUSINESS. Price is still lower than brand new. If you feel that it is not a good deal, then don't buy it. No need for disrespect over here.

PTL has been a helpful member on this forum. This is NOT how he should be treated.

I do agree that It is not one of his best threads after it was publicly sold for 500$. Nevertheless, we should all stay respectful and get a message through respectfully.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i, premium package, sport package, cold weather package, park distance control, heated rear seats, angel ibright v3

I think it's just right for people to ask for a bargain. This is what you call Karma. As you say it's business, if forum members get a good deal then good for them. But don't be offended if people try and knock off a couple of of hundred dollars for a used item. Eventhough you may not be making money. This item has been used. It's just natural for people to try their luck. Don't hate them for asking? It's not like they offered $10 or $20 for it. That's what you call ridiculous. Now if this is an item that you have had but never really used, then it's fair to sell it at same price or maybe slightly higher if you want to make money of someone in the forum. Again what goes around comes around. See I'm a business owner. Remember in business sometimes you win sometimes you lose, but if you have integrity and character, it's always good business when you do the right thing.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:15 PM
Contributors

lol this thread

I like how so many are touting to be high and mighty and look down on me for being as transparent as i am on this when there are MANY veteran members on this forum that have done the same shit, just backdoors and without being as public. I wont name names but they are always on the forums offering advice and buying and selling items

i know what these are worth on the used market with v6 cables, regardless of the deal i got they are clearly worth more so unless i get what i think is their fair market value i simply wont sell them

its a bargain either way but you guys are all crying because you didnt get the same deal i did and you act as if i should give it to you
Old 09-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 5e60er
So many numbers getting thrown around here... How much are you looking to sell them for? If you got them for $550, and now want $750 it seems a little steap. I can appreciate your hustle (not in a derogitory way) but if you are making a $200 premium on the flip and will not entertain anything lower then it just doesnt seem right... If you will sell them for less send me a PM!

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OR POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENTIATION BETWEEN THE V3/V4/V5/V6 Cables???
feel free to send me an offer dood
Old 09-20-2010, 01:23 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by AKAlius
IIRC,

V3, strobes on start up
V4, strobes when the light switch is in the "ON and parking" light position, but when the light switch is on auto position there is no strobe.
V5, No strobing, and with mechanical relay
V6, Solid state relay and with longer cables, and updated box w/mounting brackets.
i believe this is correct

ive had zero issues with it
Old 09-20-2010, 02:27 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Wanna trade me your lights for my smoked ones and then sell for whatever you please?
Old 09-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 530i ~ Fully loaded | Sport Package 20" VIP Modular Wheels ICE by Method Sound M Style Body Kit Stop Tech BBK FK High Sport Coilovers RPI Exhaust RPI Air Intake

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
feel free to send me an offer dood

PM'd
Old 09-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Contributors

the are euro spec so they are amber blinkers, i can take some snaps but its just with my bb storm so keep that in mind
Old 09-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i

Originally Posted by Bteljuice
This is not a dissing thread nor should it be turned into a war.

OP saw a good deal, jumped on it and wants to make a few extra $. It's called BUSINESS. Price is still lower than brand new. If you feel that it is not a good deal, then don't buy it. No need for disrespect over here.

PTL has been a helpful member on this forum. This is NOT how he should be treated.

I do agree that It is not one of his best threads after it was publicly sold for 500$. Nevertheless, we should all stay respectful and get a message through respectfully.
you obviously havent seen his other posts where he jumps in others' ads and says they charge to much for what they're selling.
and had this been someone else's ad, you can guarantee he would have put in his 2 cents.

Quick Reply: FS: Euro Spec LCI lights with V6 Cables