Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: Euro Spec LCI lights with V6 Cables

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 11:33 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
no one is saying it's a bad price...all I know is, you'd be quick to call someone out for doing what you are doing...more power to you for trying to make a quick $
actually no i wouldnt and no i didnt

remember my JIC coilovers i got used? the guy who sold them to me paid $700 shipped and charged me $900 shipped but it was still i great deal so i didnt say shit

if its a good deal i wouldnt call someone out, but if someone was trying to sell them used for more than what they can be had for new then yes of course i would say something and i would expect everyone else to as well
Old 09-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Titanium Gray 550i, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound Package, Sport Package, Shadowline trim, Parking Distance Conrol, Xenon, Adaptive Headlight Control, Navigation System, Satellite

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
im not quite sure what you are talking about but ill be sure to thread bomb you from now on
how low can you go?

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
no one is saying it's a bad price...all I know is, you'd be quick to call someone out for doing what you are doing...more power to you for trying to make a quick $
+1000
Old 09-19-2010, 11:47 AM
Contributors

actually no i wouldnt and no i didnt

remember my JIC coilovers i got used? the guy who sold them to me paid $700 shipped and charged me $900 shipped but it was still i great deal so i didnt say shit

if its a good deal i wouldnt call someone out, but if someone was trying to sell them used for more than what they can be had for new then yes of course i would say something and i would expect everyone else to as well

Originally Posted by Frank5er
how low can you go?

+1000

see above
Old 09-19-2010, 01:39 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 530i ~ Fully loaded | Sport Package 20" VIP Modular Wheels ICE by Method Sound M Style Body Kit Stop Tech BBK FK High Sport Coilovers RPI Exhaust RPI Air Intake

at $750 its a good deal, at $650 is an awesome deal at $550 it was a stupid steal

and no im not selling them for below what i paid for them, actually not anywhere near it so all you peeps that are snickering can shove it

So many numbers getting thrown around here... How much are you looking to sell them for? If you got them for $550, and now want $750 it seems a little steap. I can appreciate your hustle (not in a derogitory way) but if you are making a $200 premium on the flip and will not entertain anything lower then it just doesnt seem right... If you will sell them for less send me a PM!

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OR POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENTIATION BETWEEN THE V3/V4/V5/V6 Cables???
Old 09-19-2010, 02:08 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2010 535i M Sport 6MT
Model Year: 2010

Originally Posted by 5e60er
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OR POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENTIATION BETWEEN THE V3/V4/V5/V6 Cables???
Over several versions, the following features have been implemented (I'm unsure of specific version features):
- light malfunction message eliminated
- no strobe / bulb check during vehicle start up / operation
- brighter light rods (compared to OEM, I haven't verified this personally)
- solid state relays in place of mechanical relays (V6)
- mounting brackets provided (V6)
Old 09-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Originally Posted by 5e60er
So many numbers getting thrown around here... How much are you looking to sell them for? If you got them for $550, and now want $750 it seems a little steap. I can appreciate your hustle (not in a derogitory way) but if you are making a $200 premium on the flip and will not entertain anything lower then it just doesnt seem right... If you will sell them for less send me a PM!

IIRC,

V3, strobes on start up
V4, strobes when the light switch is in the "ON and parking" light position, but when the light switch is on auto position there is no strobe.
V5, No strobing, and with mechanical relay
V6, Solid state relay and with longer cables, and updated box w/mounting brackets.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:30 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

so whos bringing in the popcorn this time
Old 09-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 530i ~ Fully loaded | Sport Package 20" VIP Modular Wheels ICE by Method Sound M Style Body Kit Stop Tech BBK FK High Sport Coilovers RPI Exhaust RPI Air Intake

Originally Posted by AKAlius
IIRC,

V3, strobes on start up
V4, strobes when the light switch is in the "ON and parking" light position, but when the light switch is on auto position there is no strobe.
V5, No strobing, and with mechanical relay
V6, Solid state relay and with longer cables, and updated box w/mounting brackets.

Thanks for the explination guys, really appreciated!
Old 09-19-2010, 07:27 PM
Members

what dumbass is gonna buy it at 750 knowing you bought it at 550? u gotta be a sucker hahhah
Old 09-19-2010, 07:35 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW E-60 530I

can you sell the box only?

Quick Reply: FS: Euro Spec LCI lights with V6 Cables