Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: E60 OEM amp PnP trunk subwoofer harness with built in LOC

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 06:30 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Technic,

For my CIC retrofit, I am removing my HiFi amplifier (SA676) and replacing it with a Top Hifi Amplifier (SA677) . I will be housing this amp in the glove compartment where the cd-changer was (and moving the cd-changer to the rear).I would like to know if you can make me a custom plug-n-play quadlock, harness & wires (to the subs in the rear) for this purpose? If yes, may I know the cost?

[I have a 2006 E63]

Please do drop me a PM or email: princevick [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks!
Old 01-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: M3
Model Year: 2017

Originally Posted by princevick
Hi Technic,

For my CIC retrofit, I am removing my HiFi amplifier (SA676) and replacing it with a Top Hifi Amplifier (SA677) . I will be housing this amp in the glove compartment where the cd-changer was (and moving the cd-changer to the rear).I would like to know if you can make me a custom plug-n-play quadlock, harness & wires (to the subs in the rear) for this purpose? If yes, may I know the cost?

[I have a 2006 E63]

Please do drop me a PM or email: princevick [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks!
I would assume that you already have a MOST/fiber optic harness built for this conversion, correct?
Old 01-21-2012, 04:34 PM
Contributors

Harness/LOC is back in stock...
Old 01-21-2012, 04:46 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Technic
I would assume that you already have a MOST/fiber optic harness built for this conversion, correct?
Hi Technic,

Thank you for replying.

Actually I don't have the MOST/Fiber Optic harness. I had seen in another thread that you have the full set:
https://5series.net/forums/topic/116...1#entry1372277

Is that the full solution I am supposed to be looking at (with some slight variation I assume)?

I am not very well versed with ICE systems. So if you can offer me a fully plug-n-play solution, it would make my life a whole lot easier.

Thank you.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:30 AM
Contributors

Hi Technic,

Thank you for replying.

Actually I don't have the MOST/Fiber Optic harness. I had seen in another thread that you have the full set:
https://5series.net/forums/topic/116...1#entry1372277

Is that the full solution I am supposed to be looking at (with some slight variation I assume)?

I am not very well versed with ICE systems. So if you can offer me a fully plug-n-play solution, it would make my life a whole lot easier.

Thank you.
Retrofitting the Logic7 (Top HiFi) amp is not a trivial project, and if you are not that well versed in ICE then this is not something that you most probably be able to do on your own.

I do not offer any Logic7 retrofit parts, only parts that help to upgrade existing OEM systems. For example, the harness kit that I sell in the link above is for the HiFi system so it can be upgraded with a 6-channel amp or DSP processor.

You will have a much better result with the full HiFi harness kit and a JBL MS-8 than retrofitting the OEM Logic7 amp. It is recommended to add a center channel to your existing HiFi system if your decide for the MS-8. Just make sure that the MS-8 that you get is covered under warranty as they are prone to random failures.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:30 AM
Contributors

Duplicate post.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Members

Retrofitting the Logic7 (Top HiFi) amp is not a trivial project, and if you are not that well versed in ICE then this is not something that you most probably be able to do on your own.

I do not offer any Logic7 retrofit parts, only parts that help to upgrade existing OEM systems. For example, the harness kit that I sell in the link above is for the HiFi system so it can be upgraded with a 6-channel amp or DSP processor.

You will have a much better result with the full HiFi harness kit and a JBL MS-8 than retrofitting the OEM Logic7 amp. It is recommended to add a center channel to your existing HiFi system if your decide for the MS-8. Just make sure that the MS-8 that you get is covered under warranty as they are prone to random failures.
Hi Technic,

Thank you for providing your feedback. My mistake! I just checked and I am not getting the Logic 7 amplifier. I am instead getting the 2010 OEM HiFi Amp for the CiC. So your HiFi full set harness here: https://5series.net/forums/topic/116...st__p__1372277 is perfect and I would like to order 1 unit please.

Can you please drop me an email at princevick[at]gmail[dot]com to confirm on the pricing and other details (my address/payment details)? Btw, I am based in Malaysia.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you!
Old 01-23-2012, 05:43 AM
Contributors

Hi Technic,

Thank you for providing your feedback. My mistake! I just checked and I am not getting the Logic 7 amplifier. I am instead getting the 2010 OEM HiFi Amp for the CiC. So your HiFi full set harness here: https://5series.net/forums/topic/116...st__p__1372277 is perfect and I would like to order 1 unit please.

Can you please drop me an email at princevick[at]gmail[dot]com to confirm on the pricing and other details (my address/payment details)? Btw, I am based in Malaysia.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you!
I do not ship to Malaysia regardless of harness, sorry.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:51 AM
Members

I do not ship to Malaysia regardless of harness, sorry.
No worries. I will provide you with an address to Alameda, CA. That should be fine I assume?
Old 01-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Bmw
Model Year: 2006

Hey Technic,
I sent you a PM, can you please respond. I need your harness for my M, need to throw in a subwoofer in the trunk. I have the Individual Audio (Dirac).
Please check your PM and reply. Will send pay pal as soon as I have the address and you tell me how much it will cost.
Please reply to my PM.

Thanks,

Quick Reply: FS: E60 OEM amp PnP trunk subwoofer harness with built in LOC