Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: Bruce Miranda V6.1 LCI cables - brand new

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 530i, Full M-Tech kit, CF Hamann front lip, M5 trunk lid, 20" iForged swift, LCI Tail Lights, Remus Quad Exhaust.

and the plot thickens !!!!! this could have been easily resolved just by asking Bruce..
Old 06-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Senior Members

But where is the fun in that. Forums have been quiet lately. We need something to talk about.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Percy_991
Hmm...

Could "BenjaminStacks", who joined this forum only on 25/05/2011, and "BMR5" be affiliated with each other or even be one of the same person?

Smells a little fishy to me; "...sorry guys you missed a deal" and "can't wait to do business again". Surely, you would need to wait to receive the goods before posting such a bold commitment of intent.

Of course, I could be completely wrong and if so, I do apologise in advance to both parties. Let us see what updates "BenjaminStacks" posts. Perhaps a few photos of the goods received / packaging would be useful!

Originally Posted by BuDdyLe
and the plot thickens !!!!! this could have been easily resolved just by asking Bruce..

Originally Posted by rctmthouse
But where is the fun in that. Forums have been quiet lately. We need something to talk about.
I joined cus i wanted to purchase Bruce cables V6.1, the other forum i'm on suggested to go on his one, bcus thr's usually group buys on this one and i'd have a better chance of getting them here!
im not affiliated w/BMR5 and just gave the guy the benefit of the doubt, both of us being new members, i took one for the team! everythn i sed is tru "...sorry guys you missed a deal"[/color] and "can't wait to do business again" YES! those r bold statements giving the seller benefit of the doubt, hoping he'd come thru...so far not so gud...i have a tracking # and all it gives me is the same msg over and over "Item Pre-Shipment Info" using USPS!
i've emailed him a couple times to check on status of package and i've gotten replies
May 31 "I've dropped it off at the post office already"
May 31 "The mail room person brought the package back because it needed a special international pouch with customs documents. i already got one and the pick up is scheduled for tomorrow morning"
June 1 "picked up this morning and yes these are V6.1. I just boarded a plane so won't be able to answer until tonight"
i emailed him this and no response
June 2 "So whats goin on here? Im tracking this and its still in pre shipment! Let me know if or if it isn't being sent so i could make other arrangements! You've got your payment now, i should be expecting a product, right?"
Im hoping he's on a plane or busy and get back to me ASAP to prove us all wrong! if he's dooped me thats fine @least its out thr and the buyer beware is out on him! its all up to the seller @ this point send the product if you have it or if you don't, a refund would be appreciated!!!
Old 06-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Members

@BMR5 I apologize for my last post for i wasn't aware of the tracking # change!
I jumped the gun and should of been patient and discussed matters w/ you privately
I should of stuck w/ my instincts instead of having doubts about you thru other members experiences. But @ the same time other members are only looking out for each others best interest!
once again I apologize!
Old 06-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d MSport Auto, 19" 172 Spiders on ContiSports 2's, Pro Nav, Adaptive Xenons, Bruce M's V6 Rear LCI Cables/Lights, Number plate LED

Mr BenjaminStacks, any luck with receiving the BM Cables? It has been quite some time.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 titanium silver metallic Like new 41k Cold Weather Package

Originally Posted by Percy_991
Mr BenjaminStacks, any luck with receiving the BM Cables? It has been quite some time.

Both accounts probably signed up with the same IP
Old 06-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 545i

Do you still have the cable
Old 06-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Members

Originally Posted by EvolutionVIII

read the thread!
Old 06-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d MSport Auto, 19" 172 Spiders on ContiSports 2's, Pro Nav, Adaptive Xenons, Bruce M's V6 Rear LCI Cables/Lights, Number plate LED

Originally Posted by EvolutionVIII
Interested in a chocolate teapot or some tartan paint? Or maybe a genuine Polex watch?

Old 06-14-2011, 09:26 AM
Members

Sorry Boys I was on vacay!
Yes i received the cables last week doin install prolly sumtime this wk!

Quick Reply: FS: Bruce Miranda V6.1 LCI cables - brand new