Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: Bruce Miranda V6.1 LCI cables - brand new

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2011 | 04:58 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BenjaminStacks
y do u think its fishy?
Not saying OP is a scam artist or anything but he only had 1 post after the posting the cable up for sale then how did he contact Bruce? that was the first thing that I thought of when I read the thread.

Anyway if the transaction goes smoothly between you and OP, please be sure to post a positive feedback for him.

Old 05-29-2011 | 05:06 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by rctmthouse
Not saying OP is a scam artist or anything but he only had 1 post after the posting the cable up for sale then how did he contact Bruce? that was the first thing that I thought of when I read the thread.
Anyway if the transaction goes smoothly between you and OP, please be sure to post a positive feedback for him.

Maybe you should ask Bruce
Old 05-29-2011 | 06:19 PM
Members

thanks for the heads up, i'll look into it a little more and inform you all
Old 05-30-2011 | 06:46 AM
Members

My Ride: M5

Originally Posted by rctmthouse

You keep saying you are not questioning my integrity but you really are. I've provided details of how I obtained the cables and included the payment and amount information. I also offerred to answer any additional questions.
How I contacted Bruce? Group buy on this board. You see, he didn't ask how many posts I had before selling me the cables and neither did the delaer when I bought my M5...thankfully, being a BMW enthusiast does not require having hundreds of posts on this message board. I'll post when I have something valuable to add to a discussion.
Old 05-30-2011 | 09:26 AM
Senior Members

Please read my post before you get all defensive; I clearly stated that the first question that came to my mind when I read your first initial post of the sale was how you were able to obtain the cable with only "1" post. I assume it takes a certain amount of posts in order to use the PM feature or do not remember seeing your name on the GB list. I never said anything negatively. Since you were able to "provide" some "proof" then it's good for you. I never once stated you need to have hundred of posts to be here. Happy that you have the mean to own the M5 but that doesn't mean anything. This is forum and most of us here have seen "things" before.
Old 05-30-2011 | 10:30 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 02/2006 525i Titanium Silver Metallic Manual 6-Speed

The first thing that struck me as off, is that this FS thread is posted in the wrong forum. Come on dude. If you do indeed have something legitimate for sale, at least post in the right forum.

If I was looking to buy a set of these cables, I wouldn't be looking in the "E60 Parts, Accessories and Mods" Forums... I would be looking under Classifieds
Old 05-30-2011 | 11:19 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Where are you located?
Old 05-30-2011 | 03:46 PM
Members

My Ride: M5

sold. thanks for looking.
Old 05-30-2011 | 06:54 PM
Members

Originally Posted by BMR5
sold. thanks for looking.
sold to me, sorry guys you missed a deal!
communication was great, quick responses and very profesional
will give you all an update when product received!
thanks BMR5!!! can't wait to do business again...
Old 05-31-2011 | 04:56 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d MSport Auto, 19" 172 Spiders on ContiSports 2's, Pro Nav, Adaptive Xenons, Bruce M's V6 Rear LCI Cables/Lights, Number plate LED

Originally Posted by BenjaminStacks
sold to me, sorry guys you missed a deal!
communication was great, quick responses and very profesional
will give you all an update when product received!
thanks BMR5!!! can't wait to do business again...
Hmm...

Could "BenjaminStacks", who joined this forum only on 25/05/2011, and "BMR5" be affiliated with each other or even be one of the same person?

Smells a little fishy to me; "...sorry guys you missed a deal" and "can't wait to do business again". Surely, you would need to wait to receive the goods before posting such a bold commitment of intent.

Of course, I could be completely wrong and if so, I do apologise in advance to both parties. Let us see what updates "BenjaminStacks" posts. Perhaps a few photos of the goods received / packaging would be useful!

Quick Reply: FS: Bruce Miranda V6.1 LCI cables - brand new