Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS 07 550 Sport Loaded 1975 miles in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think you may be onto something, I've spoken to this guy about his car because I had someone who might have an interest. After speaking with him I learned that some of the things being said about him by some of the NEW people above are not all the facts. He also told me that one person saying things has to either be with the dealership because no one would know the things he has said except the dealership. BMW has contacted him and they are trying to work things out, but the dealership has told BMW they want nothing to do with him. I asked him why he has not made any comment to this thread and his reply was in my opinion the best answer. He knows what the truth is, and after losing his dad while this whole thing was going on he has deceided to move on with this. He is done and if someone wants to say something to his face he will meet them face to face. I will say that he has been through allot of shit in the last few weeks from what I gather he is taking his dad's loss pretty bad. I think the guy is a pretty nice guy so I just told him to forget what some people are saying and most of us have had some bad experiences with dealers. I also told him to keep his car don't sell just because the dealer is doing this.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:48 AM
Members

My apologies for not having been on for a while. I see I have missed defending my statements. I find it ironic that because I choose to express my happiness with this particular dealer, and my disagreement with the accusations and derogatory comments stated against them, that you would think I work there. For that matter, you have accused several people who stand behind this dealer as being employees, or the same person. Is it so hard to believe that a satisfied customer would not only express there satisfaction, but step up and defend the accusations made against them? I guess I am in a much smaller minority (satisfied customers) then I realized. Either way, as I've stated repeatedly, but never gotten recognition for. My problem with ant550 is not that he was dis-satisfied or unhappy with this delaership, but his name calling, and put downs. I also believe to this day he has manipulated the story somewhat to make himself appear to be some sort of victim of a malicious act on behalf of this dealer. Stop down there yourself, ask someone there about this guy. They know who he is. He is the only one they have complaining about them like this. I'm sure they would be able to tell you a different story. One that actually makes sense. Anyway, I find that no matter what you say to some people, they will always choose to believe the story that best suits thier needs. So I am making this my last statement on this topic. Believe what ever you choose. I've gotten the other side of the story. It is far more believable. I am satisfied.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:21 AM
Members

Originally Posted by ohcousinit' post='403504' date='Mar 16 2007, 11:48 AM
My apologies for not having been on for a while. I see I have missed defending my statements. I find it ironic that because I choose to express my happiness with this particular dealer, and my disagreement with the accusations and derogatory comments stated against them, that you would think I work there. For that matter, you have accused several people who stand behind this dealer as being employees, or the same person. Is it so hard to believe that a satisfied customer would not only express there satisfaction, but step up and defend the accusations made against them? I guess I am in a much smaller minority (satisfied customers) then I realized. Either way, as I've stated repeatedly, but never gotten recognition for. My problem with ant550 is not that he was dis-satisfied or unhappy with this delaership, but his name calling, and put downs. I also believe to this day he has manipulated the story somewhat to make himself appear to be some sort of victim of a malicious act on behalf of this dealer. Stop down there yourself, ask someone there about this guy. They know who he is. He is the only one they have complaining about them like this. I'm sure they would be able to tell you a different story. One that actually makes sense. Anyway, I find that no matter what you say to some people, they will always choose to believe the story that best suits thier needs. So I am making this my last statement on this topic. Believe what ever you choose. I've gotten the other side of the story. It is far more believable. I am satisfied.
Satisfied with what? Anyone that has commented on this thread has never been as defensive to this dealership. How do you know who is telling stories, of course the dealer is going to defend themselves what else can they do. Excuse me but it seems you took this thread personally, why? because you like the dealer, I purchased my car from JMK and they have people coming there that purchased there car from the dealer you are referring to. The only reason I know this is my car went in for 12K service and there was another customer there with a car that he purchased from your dealer. We started shooting the shit about cars and the subject of service came up, he had some things to say about that dealership but only said he won't go there for service. I'm not taking sides with anyone here I just believe there is allot more then you think you know. My service is great at JMK and I'm sure they have some unhappy customers I've seen it on the forum boards but I've never seen anyone attack these people on the forum, to me it just seems way to personal the way you replied. who freaking cares I have my own problems I don't need to blast every thread I don't agree with.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:59 AM
Members

My Ride: 07 550 silver Gray SP PKG, NAV, LOGIC 7, SAT, COLD WEATHER, STEP.

SOLD
Old 03-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 525i, Premium,Cold,Xenon Packages

Originally Posted by Ant 550' post='405585' date='Mar 22 2007, 05:59 AM
SOLD
Where did you end up selling it...