Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS 07 550 Sport Loaded 1975 miles in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 11:59 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You must be related
Old 03-04-2007, 09:14 AM
Members

That's a nice car, what are you looking for $$ how many miles does it have now? I might know someone interested PM me
Old 03-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Members

I think too many people out there have lost sight of being a true BMW enthusiast. Owning a bmw had went from the joy of just driving the car and appreciating the car for what it is and for what it has to offer to, "I just bought a bmw so that I can show off how much money i have and so that i can go to the dealership and have people wipe my ass for me." People like ANT 550 dont deserve to own a BMW. Maybe if you could pull your head out of your ass and just sit down and talk to someone at the dealership instead of being an ass about it and acting like you are above them, you would see that these dealerships will do just about anything to make you happy. But no "Im gunna sell my 550 because customer service sucks". that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard in my life, I hope someone buys your car soon because you sure as hell dont deserve to drive it.

Any seconds?
Old 03-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Currently: (3/1/06) 2002 530i black on black prem, sport, cold, xenon.

am I the only one who thinks "ohcousinit" might be a SA at Hunterdon BMW? Ha.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:43 AM
Members

Why are people giving this guy a hard time. I agree someone from the dealership is saying things on this forum. No one person would care that much about this guy's issues with that dealership unless they were some how involved. I've seen some pretty Fu--k up dealers so I assume there is allot more going on here. If he wants to sell his car it's his right it's not about who deservres to own a BMW give me a break
Old 03-08-2007, 09:52 AM
Members

Smile

Yes, you are definitely the only one who thinks he is an "SA" at Hunterdon BMW. I guess for some people, its just hard to conceive that people could actually be satisfied with a car dealership, and want to let others know that. Especially since we live in a world where people think everyone owes them something, and they deserve to be treated better than everyone else.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

Recent alternative method used effectively to deal with poor service:

Early in the year I was scheduled in for routine maintenancce based on CBS. Brake fluid flush, microfilter, etc. I had both driver and passenger side doors sills missing some lights so I included them in my WRITTEN list of items to be covered by service visit. SA and I went over list, he wrote of RO which stated sills (plural) although did not specifically state driver AND passenger side. Car returned with statement that parts were ordered to fix this item (and I was called and told that prior to picking up car). So far no issue. Then two weeks later a call to schedule in again as they had parts. Car in, told only need short time and to wait. Sure enough 30 minutes later all done. Just before I pull out I check passenger side and same symptom, missing lighted segment. Oh, says the SA, they only ordered the driver side parts. Showed him on original RO that it was plural and he apologizes and will order this side post haste. I drive off somewaht miffed at may 90 mile drive and 3 hours off work knowing I have to do it again. I stew about it for a few days and then calmly and in a factual manner write a letter to the Service Manager explaining why I will not be able to give them all 5s on the follow up call I expect to get on my recent service visit. A few days later the Service Manager calls. "What can I do to make you happy?" he says. "Can we come to your house and fix it there so you do not have to come here?" I said "that would go a long way to mitigating my displeasure". They did and I am happy with result.

Deal with problems in a calm professional manner and you will be far ahead in the long run.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Senior Members

Depending on your SA, Ive had great service. My SA was literally asking me what i needed even if it was minor. Since its still in warranty . I changed my door panels and steering wheel cover because of small scratches. He even replace my wifes radiator even tho it was covered under the extended warranty for free on her 325. Your SA can make the difference between a nightmare or dreamspot. Lucky for the San Gabriel folks Dan wants to be liked by his customers. And so far I have to keep an eye on my wife.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:06 PM
ipp
Senior Members

My Ride: 07' 530d - M-Sport - Titanium Silver / Black Dakota leather 08' 120i - M-Sport - Alpine White III / Black Sensatec

Am I the only one thinking ohcousinit, Z4 Convertibles ... & luv my 5 is the same person?
Old 03-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by ipp' post='400451' date='Mar 8 2007, 05:06 PM
Am I the only one thinking ohcousinit, Z4 Convertibles ... & luv my 5 is the same person?
+1, their join dates are mighty close to each other...

lol

Quick Reply: FS 07 550 Sport Loaded 1975 miles in NJ