Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS 07 550 Sport Loaded 1975 miles in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 07:09 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 07 550 silver Gray SP PKG, NAV, LOGIC 7, SAT, COLD WEATHER, STEP.

BUMP
Old 02-15-2007, 03:08 AM
Members

My Ride: On order...2007 530ia, Soon to be returned..325xi Toy...2005 Corvette Wife's ride...E350 4matic Knock around..for the kids 2002 CR-V

You should consider the advice above and try JMK or DiFeo or others before you pull the trigger. If you are serious about moving on to another vehicle and would like to sell it, provide some details about your car, some photos of the interior and asking price.

Unfortunately, the depreciation hit you take after the car rolls past the curb (dealership speak) is about 15%. Add insult to injury is the fact that 2008s will be here in 2-3 months. I only offer this comment for you to realize that a $7K depreciation hit is probably normal.

Good luck with the sale. Unfortunately, there are more bad dealers than good ones.

Mark
Old 02-19-2007, 05:37 AM
Members

My Ride: 2003 PY M3, looking at a 545i

First of bump.

Secondly, I live in the Bronx, but go to Greenwich BMW. By far the best service center experience I have ever had. I did not buy my M3 from them, and they treated me perfectly from the first time I walked in. All I have ever heard about the Jersey dealerships is how bad they are. The guys on the M3forum are always complaining about loaners and service people being rude etc. If you are getting recommendations to JMK then use em. Don't sell the car, but if you want to still bump.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:31 PM
Members

Originally Posted by twsti' post='390493' date='Feb 11 2007, 11:27 PM
bmw have a worst service, mercedes a++++++++ service and loaner cars........ bmw :thumbsdown: car loaners progam sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! worst than lexus....... and that's low...
tell me about it, i just purchased a Used 530i, and the 6 disc stopped working litterally as soon as i signed the papers. They were contemplating on fixing it for free :thumbsdown: So with that said, BMW OF SAN DIEGO tried to screw me, but luckily the salesman; Franco i believe his name was stood up and said something, and pretty much saved my ass out of $1,500 I shouldn;t have even paid in the first place. HOOORRRAAAYYY BMW SERVICE!!
Old 02-20-2007, 07:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05

^
I take my car to BMW of San Diego for servicing. Their Service Department is top notch. Ask for Ann Munson as a SA if you ever need to take it in for servicing. Even if you had bought the 6 disc-changer broken, the Service Department would've fixed it for free if it's still under the 4 year/50,000 mile warranty.

BTW,
Old 02-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Members

My Ride: 07 550 silver Gray SP PKG, NAV, LOGIC 7, SAT, COLD WEATHER, STEP.

BUMP

Ok it's time I ask the question what is this car really worth ( get the jokes out first) then give me some real numbers list 68K Paid 64K 2300 miles you see the pics and the options. Trying to get a feel for what I might ask the dealer is nuts so I'm looking at a 650 if I can't get a decent # then I will hang on to it.

Let the fun begin
Old 02-28-2007, 06:44 AM
Members

It amazes me how you continue to rant and rave about the service you experienced at Hunterdon BMW. If people would read between the lines, you are telling one hell of a story. Can't go to Flemington because you burned them, can't get a loaner from Hunterdon because you took a loaner and kept if for 4 or 5 days after being notified your car was done. Crying the blues because your silly little eye brow lights went out after you insisted on a software upgrade you didn't need, because you HAD to have the latest software in your car. You only knew about the software because you read something on the internet, and you only knew your silly little eye brows were out because of something you read on the internet. It is not the dealers fault that software created and distributed by BMW caused a problem with your car. You are a back stabber. You take advantage of people than expect some sort of respect from them. How arogant is that. Sooner or later you will have no place left to service your car. I am a loyal Hunter BMW customer because of the service and care AND consideration I get every single time I go there. I can only assume you have had so many issues there, as well as at Flemington and where ever else you've been, because you are the JO, not them. How dare you go on the internet and say these things. Just because you had a bad experience somewhere, does not make someone a bad person to deal with. In this case, I am certain you are the problem. I guess your only recourse since you can't get a loaner there, is to insult them and lie about them on the internet. You feel the need for revenge, and that shows your character, or lack there of. Any reasonable person would have simply stated thier dissatisfaction and moved on. Not you, day after day, forum after forum, you whine about this and say truly offensive and negative things. I am going to contact Hunterdon BMW, I happen to know the owner and service manager too. I plan to inform them of your negative and unreasonable accusations, as well as your slanderish statements. I'm sure they will have something to say about it.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:57 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by ohcousinit' post='396667' date='Feb 28 2007, 07:44 AM
It amazes me how you continue to rant and rave about the service you experienced at Hunterdon BMW. If people would read between the lines, you are telling one hell of a story. Can't go to Flemington because you burned them, can't get a loaner from Hunterdon because you took a loaner and kept if for 4 or 5 days after being notified your car was done. Crying the blues because your silly little eye brow lights went out after you insisted on a software upgrade you didn't need, because you HAD to have the latest software in your car. You only knew about the software because you read something on the internet, and you only knew your silly little eye brows were out because of something you read on the internet. It is not the dealers fault that software created and distributed by BMW caused a problem with your car. You are a back stabber. You take advantage of people than expect some sort of respect from them. How arogant is that. Sooner or later you will have no place left to service your car. I am a loyal Hunter BMW customer because of the service and care AND consideration I get every single time I go there. I can only assume you have had so many issues there, as well as at Flemington and where ever else you've been, because you are the JO, not them. How dare you go on the internet and say these things. Just because you had a bad experience somewhere, does not make someone a bad person to deal with. In this case, I am certain you are the problem. I guess your only recourse since you can't get a loaner there, is to insult them and lie about them on the internet. You feel the need for revenge, and that shows your character, or lack there of. Any reasonable person would have simply stated thier dissatisfaction and moved on. Not you, day after day, forum after forum, you whine about this and say truly offensive and negative things. I am going to contact Hunterdon BMW, I happen to know the owner and service manager too. I plan to inform them of your negative and unreasonable accusations, as well as your slanderish statements. I'm sure they will have something to say about it.
No, honestly, how do you really feel
Old 02-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Members

From my understanding this guys father was very ill I also heard he lost his dad a few days later.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:48 AM
Members

Rumor has it this guy has been kicked out of 4 different dealerships. He played games with Flemington, Hunterdon, Dismone, and Park Ave. He has burned every bridge. Maybe his father was ill, but he, by his own admissions, lives within minutes of this dealership and still kept the loaner for 4 or 5 days. Besides, its not about the loaner, its about this guy trashing people. My point is if he were any kind of decent person, or any kind of man, he would have made his point, then let it go. He has gone from one forum to the next bashing this dealership for enforcing a rule that he signed. The loaner was supposed to be returned by no later than the evening the car was fixed. It was brought back 4 days later. Regardless, it gives him no justification in saying and doing what he has been. Calling them JO's, creeps, everything else. I am a patron of this dealer and am offended by what he says. I am willing to bet you would get a much different version of events from someone at Hunterdon BMW. I've read all his posts, and what people have said in return. He has changed parts of his story, and that to me makes him a liar. If he had simply made his point, and expressed his dissatisfaction, than I would sympathize with him. He went way beyond that, throwing insult after insult. As far as I am concerned, he is getting what he deserves.

Quick Reply: FS 07 550 Sport Loaded 1975 miles in NJ