Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

BRAND NEW- Tag Heuer Men's Link Watch w/ Diamonds

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 03:42 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 530xi

Originally Posted by ENstig8or
I don't mean to crap on your thread, but you might want to look at this. It may affect the price that you are asking.

http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=B0001YOK8I

The suggestion was made that I price my authentic TAG diamond LINK in-line with the gray market watches on Amazon, etc. There have also been a few questions regarding the authenticity of my piece, which I have tried to address.

In response to both, I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. The Gray Market watch (not covered by TAG's International Guarantee) shown in the Amazon link was listed for $1575.00 -- $125.00 less than my previous asking price of $1700.00. I'll match the Amazon price and sell my brand new authentic piece for $1575.00. I would hope the buyer will post a reply confirming the watch is authentic and exactly as advertised, upon receipt of the item.

Let me know if you are interested at this price-point. I will list the piece on eBay (along with gray market or used TAGs) with a buy-it-now price of ~$1700.00.

Thank you.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:28 AM
Members

Originally Posted by turboawd
i have the same watch except with a black face. its a real elegant watch, but not too flashy for everyday wear.
i always wondered, are the diamonds real?

It took me awhile to find them, but to address the question, "are the diamonds real?" an authentic TAG with diamonds should have come with a TAG Heuer Precious Stones Certificate that attests to the quality and size of the diamonds on the piece. I don't know if diamond pieces purchased at non-authorized retailers come with the certificate, but it is unlikely.

Attached should be a picture of three of these certificates; one for my black LINK, my the pearl LINK (for sale), and the ladies pearl LINK.

BRAND NEW- Tag Heuer Men's Link Watch w/ Diamonds-tag-diamond-cards.jpg
Old 06-01-2010, 03:50 AM
Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280514688086BRAND NEW -TAG Heuer Diamond LINK - bidding starts at half of retail price.

eBay Item number:280514688086
Old 06-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i

Originally Posted by daviduccio
I've been sitting on the sidelines here reading this thread and shaking my head in amusement at the amount of time that some people evidently have on their hands to sling some pretty sophmoric barbs and arrows in a decidedly un-American "guilty-til-proved-innocent" fashion. Jeez Louise, I just can't see what the poor guy did to deserve this kind of attack. You don't want to buy his watch, don't buy it! You think he's mis-representing something, ask for clarification! But after the guy does everything you ask him to, and you're still not satisfied, just let him be and stop trying to be the 5 series forums equivalent of Ralph Nader.

At any rate, lest anybody think I am speaking from a purely hypothetical viewpoint, I am not:

I can vouch for Joesph530's rep, since I bought a set of 4 OEM rims from him a few months back which he had posted on this forum. I needed them because my '08 535xi which was coming off lease (and which I had assumed from a guy out in OR who couldn't afford to keep it after putting $8000 into it---Eibachs, 19" Avarus AV-2 black/SS rims <still for sale at a blowout price, BTW>, and the OEM M5 bodyworks kit--why anybody would drop that kind of cash into a leased car is beyond me)and I needed to put it back into stock form or get whacked by BMW to the tune of over $2 grand for the non-stock wheels and rubber. Joesph's rims/skins fit the bill and saved me serious bucks. He took additional photos for me, including closeups, and was forthright and honest about every detail involved, so if my transaction was indicative of his business integrity, I don't think any prospective TAG buyers need to have any concerns whatsoever, IMHO.

Also, my wife and I both own TAG Professionals as our everyday "beaters" (a 1950's Patek Phillipe 2496 tank is my "going out" timepiece, and the wife's is an Omega Constellation), so I can tell you that what Joesph is saying about the TAG warranty is correct as well.

Peace. Love thy brother and all that. Of course, not literally............
Your vintage Patek =
Your "beater" price range is like my grail price range... aye!
Old 06-27-2010, 02:27 PM
Members

SOLD!!! Thank you.
Thankfully, it sold (for the amount I was requesting). I met the new owner at a local Authorized Retailer and confirmed authenticity. He was pleased to get the same watch the jeweler had in the case for half of the cost; the jeweler did not share the same excitement.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 525i sport, premium, winter, xenon. xm satellite radio, navwithtv dvd system, 1 jl 10w7 sub powered by xtant 1001x amp. 20x8.5/10 on nitto nt555 rubber. acs roof and decklid spoiler, breyton front spoiler.

Originally Posted by Joesph530
SOLD!!! Thank you.
Thankfully, it sold (for the amount I was requesting). I met the new owner at a local Authorized Retailer and confirmed authenticity. He was pleased to get the same watch the jeweler had in the case for half of the cost; the jeweler did not share the same excitement.
Good for you man Btw this was the most worthless attack ever considering it was a quartz movement, the chance that you will ever need anything warrantied on a quartz watch besides battery replacement are pretty out there. Congrats either way.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Members

Thanks ...

I believe part of my questioning was the source of my TAGs. Now that mine is sold, I will gladly provide that information.

I HIGHLY recommend the services of:

Natalie McGavock
Assistant Store Manager

Tag Heuer
Houston Premium Outlets
29300 Hempstead Rd, Suite 406
Cypress, TX 77433
Tel. 281-256-2140
Fax 281-256-2157

As you can see, I buy my pieces directly from TAG, so any concerns about the partially completed warranty cards, the transfer of warranty, etc. were misplaced as all of my information came directly from TAG Heuer and not a third-party Authorized Retailer.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Glad you finally sold your TAG watch...

Apologies for the trouble you encountered here ... I leave and come back to the same old shit.