Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

BRAND NEW- Tag Heuer Men's Link Watch w/ Diamonds

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 11:47 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

"obviously"? cause you know me so well right PTL? Go get some sun and stop being such a bitch to everyone.. naive-- thats still cracking me up.. my point is.. why do you care so much, your the only one going back and forth with this guy. are you buying it? even slightly interested?

didnt think so being that you have had so many.

did anyone harrass your ass on you selling your wheels that you didnt even finish paying for? ummmmmmmmmm, wait for it------------

nope, so leave the guy alone and go about your business and smile and try to have a nice day, okay?
Old 05-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by melimel
"obviously"? cause you know me so well right PTL? Go get some sun and stop being such a bitch to everyone.. naive-- thats still cracking me up.. my point is.. why do you care so much, your the only one going back and forth with this guy. are you buying it? even slightly interested?

did anyone harrass your ass on you selling your wheels that you didnt even finish paying for? ummmmmmmmmm, wait for it------------

nope, so leave the guy alone and go about your business and smile and try to have a nice day, okay?

now youre just being stupid, the wheels are paid for btw

the point is i was interested and wanted to know the retailer so i could confirm the seller was authorized, he refused to do so and even pm'd me that he wouldnt because he "was afraid they would try to sell me something else" like I couldn't determine for myself what to buy.

With Tag watches thats an immediate red flag

he provided a serial number, which is only one step. We needed to know if he had filled out the card (which like I said, authorized resellers ive purchased from INSIST you do it in the store and they even send it off) and we needed to know his store.

The last two he wont comment on but insists his is real and authorized

you wanna drink the koolaid thats your business but with something high value like this its important to know
Old 05-13-2010, 12:02 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
now youre just being stupid, the wheels are paid for btw

the point is i was interested and wanted to know the retailer so i could confirm the seller was authorized, he refused to do so and even pm'd me that he wouldnt because he "was afraid they would try to sell me something else" like I couldn't determine for myself what to buy.

With Tag watches thats an immediate red flag

he provided a serial number, which is only one step. We needed to know if he had filled out the card (which like I said, authorized resellers ive purchased from INSIST you do it in the store and they even send it off) and we needed to know his store.

The last two he wont comment on but insists his is real and authorized

you wanna drink the koolaid thats your business but with something high value like this its important to know

i drink the kool aid, thanks

and dont call or insinuate that im being "stupid", normally i wouldnt take that word in a bad way, but since its you i will .. only because you pissed me off calling me naive.. im not naive, nor am i stupid, i even get your point, but why are YOU harrassing this guy. let it go! who gives a shit, if someone buys it, then fine, if not, his loss. youve become like the nagging husband or wife, lol, that doesnt stop going till they prove the person wrong, let it go, stop being a crank. you said your peace, brought up suspicion on the man already, move on dude..

maybe you should drink some "kool aid" and youll be happier..
Old 05-13-2010, 12:13 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 530xi

I'm going to stay out of you dispute, but I point out that for someone who is so well educated about TAGs, you were dead wrong about the warranty being transferable!

I have purchased four Authentic New Tags from the same chain of Authorized Retailer in the past 2.5 years - soon to be five, when this LINK sells, three of which with diamonds- all purchased the same way and all the warranty cards have been filled out to the extent of the one for this watch posted in the thread. I've only had one minor warranty issue and TAG had no problem or question honoring their International Guarantee.

I have jumped through all your hoops and fully disclosed more than enough to ease any concerns (according to the majority of the responses) AND I will divulge any and all info to a prospective buyer! However, this is starting to be a waste of time - if you are inerested, what do you want to know? If not, happy reading and thank you for the watch forum suggestions.

I've bought and sold wheels on the forum as well, it's not like I joined yesterday to post my watch.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:34 PM
Contributors

LOL Did someone just get called out
Old 05-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Joesph530
I'm going to stay out of you dispute, but I point out that for someone who is so well educated about TAGs, you were dead wrong about the warranty being transferable!

No I wasnt, it is only transferable if the card wasnt filled out upon purchase, which I dont know of a Tag dealer that doesnt have you do this. If you do then thats rare and im sure Tag would like to know about it
Old 05-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Contributors

Legend

ummmmmmmmmm, wait for it------------

DAIRRRRRRRRY!!
Old 05-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Joesph530

I have purchased four Authentic New Tags from the same chain of Authorized Retailer in the past 2.5 years - soon to be five, when this LINK sells, three of which with diamonds- all purchased the same way and all the warranty cards have been filled out to the extent of the one for this watch posted in the thread. I've only had one minor warranty issue and TAG had no problem or question honoring their International Guarantee.

I have jumped through all your hoops and fully disclosed more than enough to ease any concerns (according to the majority of the responses) AND I will divulge any and all info to a prospective buyer! However, this is starting to be a waste of time - if you are inerested, what do you want to know? If not, happy reading and thank you for the watch forum suggestions.

I've bought and sold wheels on the forum as well, it's not like I joined yesterday to post my watch.
I've been sitting on the sidelines here reading this thread and shaking my head in amusement at the amount of time that some people evidently have on their hands to sling some pretty sophmoric barbs and arrows in a decidedly un-American "guilty-til-proved-innocent" fashion. Jeez Louise, I just can't see what the poor guy did to deserve this kind of attack. You don't want to buy his watch, don't buy it! You think he's mis-representing something, ask for clarification! But after the guy does everything you ask him to, and you're still not satisfied, just let him be and stop trying to be the 5 series forums equivalent of Ralph Nader.

At any rate, lest anybody think I am speaking from a purely hypothetical viewpoint, I am not:

I can vouch for Joesph530's rep, since I bought a set of 4 OEM rims from him a few months back which he had posted on this forum. I needed them because my '08 535xi which was coming off lease (and which I had assumed from a guy out in OR who couldn't afford to keep it after putting $8000 into it---Eibachs, 19" Avarus AV-2 black/SS rims <still for sale at a blowout price, BTW>, and the OEM M5 bodyworks kit--why anybody would drop that kind of cash into a leased car is beyond me)and I needed to put it back into stock form or get whacked by BMW to the tune of over $2 grand for the non-stock wheels and rubber. Joesph's rims/skins fit the bill and saved me serious bucks. He took additional photos for me, including closeups, and was forthright and honest about every detail involved, so if my transaction was indicative of his business integrity, I don't think any prospective TAG buyers need to have any concerns whatsoever, IMHO.

Also, my wife and I both own TAG Professionals as our everyday "beaters" (a 1950's Patek Phillipe 2496 tank is my "going out" timepiece, and the wife's is an Omega Constellation), so I can tell you that what Joesph is saying about the TAG warranty is correct as well.

Peace. Love thy brother and all that. Of course, not literally............
Old 05-13-2010, 06:48 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I absolutely believe and trust the words of a member with 3 posts, even if those 3 posts were all regarding Joesph's previous sale. Ok so I'm really bad at sarcasm, whatever!
Old 05-16-2010, 09:30 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 530xi

Attached are three of my four current TAG International Guarantee cards, all completed to the same extent by the store where they were purchased. TAG had no problem with this when the replaced the battery on my LINK WT1115 under warranty (even though batteries are not supposed to be covered). TAG seems to be well aware of how my Authorized Retailer completes the card as the answer to the question regarding transferrability was answered by verbally and via e-mail by TAG Customer Service.

One major difference between my buying experience and the alternative being discussed is that my closest TAG retailer is 60+ miles away and I have a relationship with the AR where I order my watches over the phone and have them shipped via Fed-Ex overnight. This way I am not limited to a single store's inventory. A different retailer my "insist" that the cards be completed when you are in the store, but this is not the case with my purchases -- the store completes the cards with the required info and includes them with the watch.
Attached Thumbnails BRAND NEW- Tag Heuer Men&#39;s Link Watch w/ Diamonds-tag-warranty-cards.jpg   BRAND NEW- Tag Heuer Men&#39;s Link Watch w/ Diamonds-tag-warranty-cards-front.jpg  

Quick Reply: BRAND NEW- Tag Heuer Men's Link Watch w/ Diamonds