Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

BRAND NEW SET OF BBS LMS W/Michelin PS2 - only about 400 miles

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 11:39 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ArchM6' post='925593' date='Jun 27 2009, 10:22 AM
So you really think you are above the average american because you drive an ignorantly modded bimmer?

...nice.....I am sure the average americans in this forum wont take an offence to that comment...

Personally and I am an average american, who would not even want to be caught dead in a car like that...

in addition to your critical reasoning skills I see that your math sucks too.....you are either 23 or you are 24 , do you know your actual birthdate or is that a variable and a different date everyday...

wow! I love it here...feels like home for a peddler that I am ......after a hard week at work of stealing wheels I can at least have an entertaining Saturday....

rotfl (for real!!)

keep'em comin.....
i never said i was above the average american. i said my cars value is above what an average american can afford. your a retard.

where did i ever include math in my post? I bought the car when i was 23, since then have turned 24. This is the reason why i said 23-24 year old. Once again peddler keep the sweet post coming.

Why do you continue to avoid the real question at hand? People want to meet up with you and buy these wheels, and see the shop. This is why you are on the forum because you havent contributed anything else. Every single post you have made is about selling someonthing, so sell away peddler. The way you have to act like something your not on the internet to stroke you ego is funny. Keep em coming peddler.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:51 PM
e6t
Senior Members

Old 06-27-2009, 06:48 PM
Contributors

ArchM6 don't you want to make money man? This is just business, just give your potential buyers what they need to validate your legitimacy and be done with it. Why escalate the issue and waste your energy defending yourself when you can easily prove that you are NOT a crook. Don't make the sale personal keep it business!
Old 06-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 05 530i 87 325is 85 VW GTI

The OP is not a thief, just a wheel flipper. He probably works at said wheel shop and buys them off the customers who have upgraded to nicer wheels. A persons intelligence is often reflected in ones character. Yours speaks volumes and there is no amount of "witty" remarks to cover up your lack of. That's my impression but i'm no rocket scientist. Wait a second, I am.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:24 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by einstein57' post='926100' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:00 AM
The OP is not a thief, just a wheel flipper. He probably works at said wheel shop and buys them off the customers who have upgraded to nicer wheels. A persons intelligence is often reflected in ones character. Yours speaks volumes and there is no amount of "witty" remarks to cover up your lack of. That's my impression but i'm no rocket scientist. Wait a second, I am.
Who are you talking about here? Do you know for a fact that this is how he obtains his wheels?
Old 06-28-2009, 06:09 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60' post='926113' date='Jun 28 2009, 12:24 AM
Who are you talking about here? Do you know for a fact that this is how he obtains his wheels?
i think hes just assuming based on the things the op has told us.

op says his friend has a wheel shop so im sure einstein57 is just assuming this is how he comes by so many sets of wheels. If this is the case the op is still a liar. He says all his wheels come from his M cars and he wife drives all non m cars.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:43 AM
Members

Wink

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='926300' date='Jun 28 2009, 10:09 AM
i think hes just assuming based on the things the op has told us.

op says his friend has a wheel shop so im sure einstein57 is just assuming this is how he comes by so many sets of wheels. If this is the case the op is still a liar. He says all his wheels come from his M cars and he wife drives all non m cars.

ha ha.......its good to be anonymous and write shit about others...its feels good! doesnt it!!! I love it........may be like some other morons here I should have multiple ids and sell wheels but again that is just not my style....

I love the entertainment value here....

and yeah, C's I know how badly you want to buy my wheels....

Alpine white....whatever!!!! go snort on your coke a lil bit more in your next frat party...and leave me alone...

wheel flipper...lol!!! LOVE IT!!!! wht happened to wheel peddler who is also a terrorist....
Old 06-28-2009, 07:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

This thread is a joke!
Old 06-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

I couldn't agree more Roy. I think the term the younger members use is "epic fail".

I have no idea if the OP is legit or not. I am certainly not going to call him any sort of thief because I have hard evidence to prove that. Several members raised legitimate questions given some of the circumstances behind the sale of the wheels (i.e., frequency of sales, no pics of the OP's M cars, cash and carry, etc). The OP chose to respond to those inquiries with insults and flaming, including labeling one of our very most respected members as a "mall cop". While flaming rather than providing direct and factual responses was the OP's choice, it is a choice that can only raise more questions about the source of the wheels.

The OP could very well be legit. But the OP's failure to squarely answer the concerns of a number of members raises legitimate questions. To me, the OP not letting C simply bring hs sackful of cash and look at the wheels was particularly unwise.

In any event, this has been one of the more entertaining threads of recent vintage. Not as great as some of the Ynottony threads (especially when Yvottony was in his death throes as a member here) but darn close.

Gene, how's the mall cop thing working out?

Originally Posted by khooger' post='926358' date='Jun 28 2009, 11:52 AM
This thread is a joke!
Old 06-28-2009, 09:15 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ArchM6' post='926312' date='Jun 28 2009, 09:43 AM
ha ha.......its good to be anonymous and write shit about others...its feels good! doesnt it!!! I love it........may be like some other morons here I should have multiple ids and sell wheels but again that is just not my style....

I love the entertainment value here....

and yeah, C's I know how badly you want to buy my wheels....

Alpine white....whatever!!!! go snort on your coke a lil bit more in your next frat party...and leave me alone...

wheel flipper...lol!!! LOVE IT!!!! wht happened to wheel peddler who is also a terrorist....
How do you assume i goto frat parties and snort coke? I typically stay away from frat parties. Im not in a sorority and dont attend a 4 year/standard college. I dont use cocaine either.

Stop avoiding the questions. Pics of cars, shop, proof. If you provide these things im sure you will unload these wheels on someone. Which is the only reason you are a member of the forum. Since you use this forum to peddle your stolen wheels atleast donate to the forum.

As of right now we have:
-A rich man, whos highly educated, peddling stolen wheels, refuses to provide evidence, allow a respected member to come see his "friends shop", and continues to insult other members. - Sounds like a guy i want to do business with.

Im not going to give into the cheap shots and bump the thread anymore. Like gene said /unsubscribed

Quick Reply: BRAND NEW SET OF BBS LMS W/Michelin PS2 - only about 400 miles