Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

BRAND NEW SET OF BBS LMS W/Michelin PS2 - only about 400 miles

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 04:49 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='925386' date='Jun 27 2009, 01:06 AM
then you respond.

1. your act isnt fooling anyone.
2. you try to act rich and intelligent - when really you sell stolen wheels.
3. the only person you try to personally attack after being called out was a women. classy buddy.

why dont you post some pictures to back up your claims?

There are millions of pics of M3, M5s and M6s on the internet, if I were a peddler I would pic some up and post them here becasuse I see that that is what it really takes to shut you up or to make you believe otherwise.....but I did not do that.....and just a small piece of advice to you.....when a guy is selling stolen wheels he usually sells a set of 6,000 $ wheels for $700-900 because he just wants to get rid of them and his cost is zero....he doesnt ask the price at which there are not many people who can afford them......that is the same reason I have rejected 50,000 offers from forum members on the various sets of wheels I have for sale in this forum....why? because I paid $$$$ for them.....I did not even entertain offers that are $100 less than my asking price....so use some g/matter that god gave you......and the strong critical reasoning skills....ohh well!

I expected people at this forum to understand that stolen goods are sold for a stolen price.....

anyway, I did not attack you "women" .......I just said that what you are saying (without knowing the person you are accusing) is wrong and if I were the owner of the 5 series you have I wont advertise it like you do.......ohh but that may be because I have stolen cars....lol!

and dont you worry about my class, I got more than enough of everything including class.....
Old 06-27-2009, 04:59 AM
Members

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='925327' date='Jun 27 2009, 12:08 AM
Arch - Where are you located? You said your friend is in New Rochelle NY. I'm in NY. Can I come by and check out all the wheels you have for sale? If I see for myself that this is legit, I'll post my feedback on this thread which I'm sure will help you sell these wheels immediately. Believe it or not, some people on this forum actually listen to me.
Go Yanks....I dont mind you coming down and my buddy wouldnt mind hosting you at his shop at all (its the biggest rim repair shop in NY - 5,000 square feet) but sorry, not for verification if the wheels are legit or not....if you want to buy the 21" ACS then come with the cash.....

and tell you what, I dont really care what the forum members think! because your verification might just shut them off and who cares about that....?

and regarding selling my wheels immediately, hell no!! not many people here have 4.5K to drop on a set of wheels on this forum...so I dont really care what they think......
Old 06-27-2009, 06:23 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ArchM6' post='925535
Go Yanks....I dont mind you coming down and my buddy wouldnt mind hosting you at his shop at all (its the biggest rim repair shop in NY - 5,000 square feet) but sorry, not for verification if the wheels are legit or not....if you want to buy the 21" ACS then come with the cash.....

and tell you what, I dont really care what the forum members think! because your verification might just shut them off and who cares about that....?

and regarding selling my wheels immediately, hell no!! not many people here have 4.5K to drop on a set of wheels on this forum...so I dont really care what they think......
FAIL
Old 06-27-2009, 06:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='925558' date='Jun 27 2009, 10:23 AM
there are a lot of way help validate that you really do have these cars and the wheels are not stolen. just because your asking a certain price doesnt mean they arent stolen.

i dont see anything wrong for a 23-24 year old girl advertising this car. the average american cant afford this car so why should i be ashamed to advertise it? Because of a wheel peddling prick says so? nah. You talk about strong reasoning skills and then you come here and insult members and say things like you dont give a sh1t about what the board thinks. good logical reasoning skills. like i said peddler good luck with the sales.

FAIL
YOU GO GIRL.........
Old 06-27-2009, 07:22 AM
Members

Wink

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='925558' date='Jun 27 2009, 10:23 AM
there are a lot of way help validate that you really do have these cars and the wheels are not stolen. just because your asking a certain price doesnt mean they arent stolen.

i dont see anything wrong for a 23-24 year old girl advertising this car. the average american cant afford this car so why should i be ashamed to advertise it? Because of a wheel peddling prick says so? nah. You talk about strong reasoning skills and then you come here and insult members and say things like you dont give a sh1t about what the board thinks. good logical reasoning skills. like i said peddler good luck with the sales.

FAIL
So you really think you are above the average american because you drive an ignorantly modded bimmer?

...nice.....I am sure the average americans in this forum wont take an offence to that comment...

Personally and I am an average american, who would not even want to be caught dead in a car like that...

in addition to your critical reasoning skills I see that your math sucks too.....you are either 23 or you are 24 , do you know your actual birthdate or is that a variable and a different date everyday...

wow! I love it here...feels like home for a peddler that I am ......after a hard week at work of stealing wheels I can at least have an entertaining Saturday....

rotfl (for real!!)

keep'em comin.....
Old 06-27-2009, 08:04 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: F10 535I
Model Year: 2016

Can't somebody BAN this moron already.....
Old 06-27-2009, 08:27 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by ArchM6' post='925540' date='Jun 27 2009, 08:59 AM

Arch - You didn't answer my question. Where are you located? I would like to check out the wheel shop and the wheels. I'm interested in the wheels. Please advise. I will bring plenty of cash (that's not a problem). However, I want to do this in person. Your response is appreciated. Looking forward to meeting you and/or your friend and his shop.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:04 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='925633' date='Jun 27 2009, 12:27 PM
Arch - You didn't answer my question. Where are you located? I would like to check out the wheel shop and the wheels. I'm interested in the wheels. Please advise. I will bring plenty of cash (that's not a problem). However, I want to do this in person. Your response is appreciated. Looking forward to meeting you and/or your friend and his shop.
Arch:

C's the real deal. He does have plenty of cash and no one that I know in the NYC area who is on E60.net has more (and more expensive) mods and wheels than he does. So what have you got to lose?
Old 06-27-2009, 09:39 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Jet Black 545i w/ sport pkg, nav, HUD

Come out come out wherever you are....
Old 06-27-2009, 09:54 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

There is this guy I am dealing with from ebay in New York that wants to sell lots of high end stuff like eisenmann exhaust, wheels but I want to pickup the stuff...he says its not possible as he gives free shipping to the first guy that pays in full upon ending of bidding (he has zero feedback) and his warehouse is 80 miles away and he has no time....maybe both of them are brothers!!!

Quick Reply: BRAND NEW SET OF BBS LMS W/Michelin PS2 - only about 400 miles