Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

ACS Style front lip in POLYURETHANE!!!! CHEAP!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 06:13 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 530i, Titanium Gray Metallic, Premium Package, Sport Package, Sirius Radio, Xenergie interior light set, Steptronic, Predator ICE, 124 Style OEM Wheels,

If anyone goes up there and actually see's the piece please report back and let us know how it looks/fits. I am interested in putting this on my car. I may go up there next Tuesday afternoon. If I do I'll post pics and a report.

Jason
Old 06-15-2006, 08:24 AM
Members

Hello ALL! Due to the high demand of this lip, we have decided to dedicate more time and effort to this forum. (you guys are special) hahaha, we are located in walnut, california. If you decide to drive down, please call me before hand, so we can arrange an appointment, (make sure the lip is in stock, or that i'm there =P) I will have my information posted. It's nice to meet all of you, also, feel free to PM me with any questions!

REMINDER: DO NOT DRIVE TO WALNUT, CA expecting to come in w/o an appointment! PLEASE CALL beforehand to VERIFY there will be someone there to help you.

THANK YOU!
Old 06-15-2006, 08:33 AM
Members

Originally Posted by 2005530i' post='297873' date='Jun 15 2006, 07:13 AM
If anyone goes up there and actually see's the piece please report back and let us know how it looks/fits. I am interested in putting this on my car. I may go up there next Tuesday afternoon. If I do I'll post pics and a report.

Jason
Jason, If you do plan on coming down on tuesday afternoon, please call me and confirm a certain time frame so i may make sure i am there to help you out. =)
Old 06-15-2006, 09:13 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 530i, Titanium Gray Metallic, Premium Package, Sport Package, Sirius Radio, Xenergie interior light set, Steptronic, Predator ICE, 124 Style OEM Wheels,

I will call you Monday afternoon to confirm, It is very nice to have someone who take the time to help us out. I know that if it is a good piece, I will buy one, and you will get lot's of interest on the site

Jason
Old 06-15-2006, 09:23 AM
Members

Originally Posted by 2005530i' post='297970' date='Jun 15 2006, 10:13 AM
I will call you Monday afternoon to confirm, It is very nice to have someone who take the time to help us out. I know that if it is a good piece, I will buy one, and you will get lot's of interest on the site

Jason
haha, thanks for your support. We are continuously trying to get new products for the E60, we try only to carry high-quality products as, we would not deface such high quality cars with... crap. lol.. well lets just say cheap stuff.. hahah UNLESS, the request comes directly from a customer. We also understand there are times where money is a factor and we try to accomidate the customer any way we can. I'll be looking forward to your call.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:38 AM
Members

Pics
Attached Thumbnails ACS Style front lip in POLYURETHANE!!!! CHEAP!-e60acsfrontlip1.jpg  
Old 06-15-2006, 04:41 PM
Members

Ok, We have already sold a couple of these lips, so for those that have already bought one, please post pictures if you can, painted or not, so everyone else can see the fitment, quality, and the pure sexyness =P and what not.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Members

Sherman, do you have to get a new middle piece? the piece below the kidney's
Old 06-15-2006, 10:20 PM
Members

no, no additional pieces are needed. you only have to remove the small plastic piece next to the fog lights, and you can just pop on the lip with some industrial 3m double sided tape.. that is all you need, unless you take it to a shop and they decide to drill/skrew it in.

It's THAT easy. haha

the picture above is from our website. and we didn't even install it with tape, it is just fitted on. It will actually fit EVEN BETTER as it will be STUCK to the bumper, instead of just clipped on. (IE. no gap)
Old 06-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 530i 6-Speed Manual, Jet Black, Sport Package, Navi, Premium Package, 15% Tint, B&B Exhaust, 20" Black Rims with Polish Lip

Originally Posted by Sherm@FactorOne' post='298263' date='Jun 15 2006, 11:20 PM
no, no additional pieces are needed. you only have to remove the small plastic piece next to the fog lights, and you can just pop on the lip with some industrial 3m double sided tape.. that is all you need, unless you take it to a shop and they decide to drill/skrew it in.

It's THAT easy. haha

the picture above is from our website. and we didn't even install it with tape, it is just fitted on. It will actually fit EVEN BETTER as it will be STUCK to the bumper, instead of just clipped on. (IE. no gap)
any gaps next to the fog light??

Quick Reply: ACS Style front lip in POLYURETHANE!!!! CHEAP!