Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

20" M5 Wheels Great Condition 5 months old

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 01:54 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

Originally Posted by yero
Thanks brother. I think I am done with selling these wheels here and this forum all together. I think bimmerfest.com is a lot better.
To each his own. Enjoy.
I do agree. It is annoying to see posts from people who don't intend to by.
But then again, Im doing it too.....part of a forum man. I would delete this thread and try fresh with a clear price and without the profanity.
This forum is the best I've seen though.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

What the FUCK has this turned into from one persons BS comment...... I am sure everyone is aware of prices and not stupid if your a BMW owner or know how to use a fucking computer!!! Let me give you a lesson about replica wheels.....

1)Some sellers don't provide the caps and M badges when selling the wheels. Even though the wheels are not identical to OEM they may get lawsuit. I had to go buy my own caps and badges.
2)The wheels don't come with STEMS and TPMS sensors which the wheel shop provided.
3)I live in California I had to pay the fucking tax of 9.75%.

I am here to maybe sell my wheels and not to fight with people. I don't need to sell these mother fucking replica wheels I like them I would love black ones.

I don't give a SHIT if you tell people that these wheels cost $499 let the buyer go do the research and find them at a cheaper price great for them.

I AM SELLING THEM WITH TIRES SET IN STONE $$1100 you like the price buy them if not don't comment please.
Why do you have to drop so many f-bombs, and get so pissed off? Get a grip
Old 01-27-2011, 08:56 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

This is just how things are here these days with the CHANGING demographics, it's less enjoyable than it used to be! I'm still not going anywhere, this is the single best forum around! I do notice also that non-contributers place a MUCH smaller value on getting along and making this place a great place for everybody!
Old 01-28-2011, 11:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528I 2008 Triumph Daytona 675

Hey to be honest, I appreciated ck-e60 post as a potential buyer, letting me know that they were going for cheaper on eBay it's really a good look out from a fellow forum member, that I would consider FAMILY. and you were the one that started with the attitude dude.
So chill out bud. Thanks again for not letting me get rip-off.
699+$100 tpms+ nexxen cheap tires (cause I had them $100 a piece in ny=$1200
$1100 for use wheels no good bud.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Alright, that's enough...

I think some of you need to re-read our forum rules and the member agreement posted before joining this site..

http://forums.5serie...12-forum-rules/

Stay on topic......

Gene
Old 01-28-2011, 12:57 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 (Sepang Bronze/Natural Brown) Eisenmann Exhaust with Miesterchaft Sections 1 & 2 Evosport Headers Evosport Pulley RPi Scoops & Block Off Plates with BMC Filters Eibach Pro-Kit Springs 20" Breyton Race CS in Polished Silver

So your price of $1100 is final?
Old 01-28-2011, 01:01 PM
Members

Originally Posted by designo
So your price of $1100 is final?
Yes my price is final.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Members

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
Alright, that's enough...

I think some of you need to re-read our forum rules and the member agreement posted before joining this site..

http://forums.5serie...12-forum-rules/

Stay on topic......

Gene

Gene please delete this posting I am done with this place. I didn't come here to get peoples opinion nor I am here to screw someone over. I have seen this same bs in all of the other postings from people in this site.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:13 PM
Members

Originally Posted by stevenbeboo
Hey to be honest, I appreciated ck-e60 post as a potential buyer, letting me know that they were going for cheaper on eBay it's really a good look out from a fellow forum member, that I would consider FAMILY. and you were the one that started with the attitude dude.
So chill out bud. Thanks again for not letting me get rip-off.
699+$100 tpms+ nexxen cheap tires (cause I had them $100 a piece in ny=$1200
$1100 for use wheels no good bud.

Do you people think before you guys talk. I am in California your in New York prices are not the same. This is not a family place this is a bunch of NAZIs.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Gene please delete this posting I am done with this place. I didn't come here to get peoples opinion nor I am here to screw someone over. I have seen this same bs in all of the other postings from people in this site.
yero:

It's unfortunate that you feel this way...

I'm not going to delete this post, as hopefully other members will learn from it..

I'm not defending anyone's actions here, as seems there are multiple faults here throughout. However what I will say is that this forum is a place for enthusiasts to discuss everything about their cars, including "fair pricing". So where one is seeing "thread crapping"/"bashing", another may be seeing a member looking out for other's and making sure he/she is making an informed purchase decision. I think this thread went south is when profanity and personal attacks were made. I've seen a good number of FS threads where alternate pricing has been discussed and have not went south like this one. All I can hope for is that EVERYONE continues to contribute to this entire forum maturely and positively.

yero, I hope you decide to stick around and continue to post/contribute here, GLWS

Gene

Quick Reply: 20" M5 Wheels Great Condition 5 months old